Former FEC Chairman To Mark Levin: Stormy Daniels Money Cannot Be In Kind Campaign Contribution

Fucking moron, I explained the difference and even suggested you re-read it as many times as necessary until you understand it. Now it’s on you.

But regardless of your ignorance, you’ve now been shown he pled guilty to felony counts of violating campaign finance laws.
I have seen no evidence that these charges are felonies, and you have to explain why they would be felonies while Obama's violation is not.
Yes, I already explained it. As did Hutch Starskey. You’re simply not capable of comprehending the explanations.

Here, this will sail clearly over your head too; but it’s worth posting just to provide more laughs at your expense...

ENFORCEMENT

1. Three Types of Enforcement

Federal campaign financing violations are subject to three types of enforcement:

i) Criminal prosecution by the Justice Department as felonies, either under FECA; under other federal criminal statutes addressing frauds and false statements, such as 18 U.S.C. §§ 371, 1001, 1341, 1343, and 1519; or under Title 26 statutes if the matter involves a publicly funded presidential campaign;

ii) Criminal prosecution by the Justice Department as FECA misdemeanors if the amount of the violation does not reach the felony threshold; and

iii) Civil enforcement proceedings by the FEC.

FECA creates a statutory dichotomy between non-willful violations involving any amount, and willful violations involving $2,000 or more within a calendar year. The former are expressly subject to the exclusive civil jurisdiction of the FEC. 52 U.S.C. §§ 30109(a), 30107(e). The latter are subject to both civil enforcement proceedings by the FEC and criminal prosecution by the Justice Department. 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(5)(B) & (C) & (d). In addition, the Commission has statutory authority to interpretthestatutethrough regulations and advisory opinions, and its opinion should be given deference. 52 U.S.C. §§ 30106(b)(1), 30107(a)(7)-(8), & (e); FEC v. Democratic Senatorial Campaign Comm., 454 U.S. 27, 37 (1981).

The FEC pursues FECA violations under the statutory scheme set forth in Section 30109(a). In brief, civil penalties can be imposed through a “conciliation” process, which is roughly equivalent to an administrative guilty plea with a stipulated penalty agreed upon by the FEC and the respondent; civil penalties can also be imposed through a civil suit brought by the FEC in federal district court. Civil sanctions range from “cease and desist” agreements (in which the respondent agrees not to commit a similar violation in the future) to relatively substantial fines. The size of the civil fine depends both on the amount involved in the violation and the degree of knowledge and intent of the respondent. 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(5) & (a)(6). The FEC possesses subpoena power and the power to administer oaths, § 30107(a)(3) & (a)(2), as well.

Criminal prosecution under FECA can be pursued before civil and administrative remedies are exhausted. § 30109(a) & (d); see United States v. Int’l Union of Operating Eng’rs, Local 701, 638 F.2d 1161, 1162–68 (9th Cir. 1979); see also Marcus v. Holder, 574 F.3d 1182, 1184–86 (9th Cir. 2009); Fieger v. U.S. Attorney Gen., 542 F.3d 1111, 1119 (6th Cir. 2008); Bialek v. Mukaskey, 529 F.3d 1267, 1271 (10th Cir. 2008).

https://www.justice.gov/criminal/file/1029066/download#page206
"Willful violation" means they had to know it was a crime, as when Hillary sent classified emails to her private server. You'll never convince a jury that it was "willful."
Their actions of covering it up reveal they knew it was a crime.

ROFL! The whole point of the payment was to keep it quiet, you thermonuclear dumbass.

The whole point of the payment was to keep it quiet, you thermonuclear dumbass.

Yes, to pretect the candidate from a scandal, dope.

Linky to the specific law that was violated?

Can you explain how it was violated in your own words? (note: rhetorical questions as you clearly cannot).

Analysis | How the Stormy Daniels payment may have violated election law
Washington Post - fake news.
SDNY says you're dumb as shit.
He says that after charging someone with something that isn’t a crime. I call that stupid!

Ignoring it will never make it go away, dope.
ignoring what exactly? I ignore nothing, just telling you what the facts are, it seems it's you ignoring the facts.

I have seen no evidence that these charges are felonies, and you have to explain why they would be felonies while Obama's violation is not.
Yes, I already explained it. As did Hutch Starskey. You’re simply not capable of comprehending the explanations.

Here, this will sail clearly over your head too; but it’s worth posting just to provide more laughs at your expense...

ENFORCEMENT

1. Three Types of Enforcement

Federal campaign financing violations are subject to three types of enforcement:

i) Criminal prosecution by the Justice Department as felonies, either under FECA; under other federal criminal statutes addressing frauds and false statements, such as 18 U.S.C. §§ 371, 1001, 1341, 1343, and 1519; or under Title 26 statutes if the matter involves a publicly funded presidential campaign;

ii) Criminal prosecution by the Justice Department as FECA misdemeanors if the amount of the violation does not reach the felony threshold; and

iii) Civil enforcement proceedings by the FEC.

FECA creates a statutory dichotomy between non-willful violations involving any amount, and willful violations involving $2,000 or more within a calendar year. The former are expressly subject to the exclusive civil jurisdiction of the FEC. 52 U.S.C. §§ 30109(a), 30107(e). The latter are subject to both civil enforcement proceedings by the FEC and criminal prosecution by the Justice Department. 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(5)(B) & (C) & (d). In addition, the Commission has statutory authority to interpretthestatutethrough regulations and advisory opinions, and its opinion should be given deference. 52 U.S.C. §§ 30106(b)(1), 30107(a)(7)-(8), & (e); FEC v. Democratic Senatorial Campaign Comm., 454 U.S. 27, 37 (1981).

The FEC pursues FECA violations under the statutory scheme set forth in Section 30109(a). In brief, civil penalties can be imposed through a “conciliation” process, which is roughly equivalent to an administrative guilty plea with a stipulated penalty agreed upon by the FEC and the respondent; civil penalties can also be imposed through a civil suit brought by the FEC in federal district court. Civil sanctions range from “cease and desist” agreements (in which the respondent agrees not to commit a similar violation in the future) to relatively substantial fines. The size of the civil fine depends both on the amount involved in the violation and the degree of knowledge and intent of the respondent. 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(5) & (a)(6). The FEC possesses subpoena power and the power to administer oaths, § 30107(a)(3) & (a)(2), as well.

Criminal prosecution under FECA can be pursued before civil and administrative remedies are exhausted. § 30109(a) & (d); see United States v. Int’l Union of Operating Eng’rs, Local 701, 638 F.2d 1161, 1162–68 (9th Cir. 1979); see also Marcus v. Holder, 574 F.3d 1182, 1184–86 (9th Cir. 2009); Fieger v. U.S. Attorney Gen., 542 F.3d 1111, 1119 (6th Cir. 2008); Bialek v. Mukaskey, 529 F.3d 1267, 1271 (10th Cir. 2008).

https://www.justice.gov/criminal/file/1029066/download#page206
"Willful violation" means they had to know it was a crime, as when Hillary sent classified emails to her private server. You'll never convince a jury that it was "willful."
Their actions of covering it up reveal they knew it was a crime.

ROFL! The whole point of the payment was to keep it quiet, you thermonuclear dumbass.

The whole point of the payment was to keep it quiet, you thermonuclear dumbass.

Yes, to pretect the candidate from a scandal, dope.
isn't a crime. How many more fking times do you want me to post it isn't a crime? I can do it all day again. ready?

When did Cohen plead guilty to the crime you claim is not a crime?

Yesterday?

Ever hear of a plea deal, or is that to far over your head-)

You plea to a lesser charge, even one you might not have committed, to lessen your exposure.

By the way...…….did you also know that pleading guilty under a plea deal, can NOT be used as evidence to prosecute anyone else; or is that to far over your head too, lol!

And it's important to note that PLEA DEALS are not case law. People plead out to things for which they are not guilty all of the time in order to avoid costly trials. We have such a complicated system of law that most people have unknowingly broke at least a few.

A guilty plea is an admission of guilt.
Guilty of what is the question. Sorry bubba name the crime

Look it up yourself, loser.
You're like a child covering their eyes because the house is on fire.
I don't have to look anything up. I know the answer because I actually listened to experts who know law tell me so. You listen to talk show hosts

You plea to a lesser charge, even one you might not have committed, to lessen your exposure.

By the way...…….did you also know that pleading guilty under a plea deal, can NOT be used as evidence to prosecute anyone else; or is that to far over your head too, lol!

And it's important to note that PLEA DEALS are not case law. People plead out to things for which they are not guilty all of the time in order to avoid costly trials. We have such a complicated system of law that most people have unknowingly broke at least a few.

I don't have to look anything up. I know the answer because I actually listened to experts who know law tell me so. You listen to talk show hosts
Actually, we’re listening to the lawyer who pled guilty to committing that crime. He says it is a crime and he’s facing jail time over it. Why would anyone in their right mind take your word over his?? :dunno:

No,dope. I get my infomation from the actual court proceedings. From reality.

It is you who is attempting to pass off the opinions of a guy you saw on television as reality.

what court proceeding exactly?

Don't hold your breath waiting for a credible answer from him.

I don't. I enjoy the fact that he doesn't get there's been no court proceeding for trump. so he has nothing to say there. he trapped himself. It's what a good leftist always does in here. That's why this is so easy.

I don't. I enjoy the fact that he doesn't get there's been no court proceeding for trump. so he has nothing to say there. he trapped himself. It's what a good leftist always does in here. That's why this is so easy.

And the poor dimbulb thinks plea agreements under duress are part of case law.

WTF?
Cohen's, retard.

Duress?

Cohen is a convicted felon. It's already done.

WTF?
Cohen's, retard.
when did trump go to court?

Duress?

How dense can you possibly be? Mueller threatened Cohen with 65 years in jail until he gave him the fake confession for something that's not illegal.

Duress?

it's called duress. It's we will treat your family like convicted rapists and killers unless you sign this document, if you don't not only will your family suffer, but we will drain every penny you fking ever earned you lousy piece of shit. That kind of duress is how they do it. you'd plead out peeing in your pants if it were you. just saying the scared little parrot you are.

Duress?

it's called duress. It's we will treat your family like convicted rapists and killers unless you sign this document, if you don't not only will your family suffer, but we will drain every penny you fking ever earned you lousy piece of shit. That kind of duress is how they do it. you'd plead out peeing in your pants if it were you. just saying the scared little parrot you are.

That's how they treated Flynn...

I wasn't talking about Trump, dope.

Forum List

Back