Former FEC Chairman To Mark Levin: Stormy Daniels Money Cannot Be In Kind Campaign Contribution

Neither is a campaign violation, moron. If it is, then why isn't Obama in prison?

Obama wasn't charged with a federal felony, dope. Cohen was.
The campaign violations are not felonies, moron. The other charges are. Effectively what the prosecutor did is charge him with the equivalent of 5 armed robberies and a couple of parking tickets.
Fucking moron...

The plea on eight felony counts, entered Tuesday afternoon in federal court in Manhattan...
What makes what Trump/Cohen did a felony while when Obama did worse it was just a fine?

You said you explained the difference. The only difference I see is that Obama did it for more money and it was an actual donation.

It's called intent, dope.

Obama's campaign made an error that was corrected.

Trump and Cohen conspired to make the payments without reporting them.
ROFL! They intended to do something they thought was entirely legal, so your theory is total horseshit. In fact, it is entirely legal.

Last edited:
A parking ticket can be considered a crime.
Fucking moron.... a parking ticket is not a felony.
Neither is a campaign violation, moron. If it is, then why isn't Obama in prison?

The campaign violations are not felonies, moron. The other charges are. Effectively what the prosecutor did is charge him with the equivalent of 5 armed robberies and a couple of parking tickets.
Fucking moron...

The plea on eight felony counts, entered Tuesday afternoon in federal court in Manhattan...
According to whom?

The campaign violations are not felonies, moron.

They are, dope.
Cohen plead guilty to 8 felony charges.
He is now a convicted felon.

No amount of lies or dopey narratives can change that fact.
Donations by trump is not a felony again I can plead guilty of drinking water doesn’t make drinking water a felony

Did he report them?

D
Well he’s convicted of committing a crime — so yeah, it’s a crime.

Obama was convicted of a far worse crime. Why isn't he going to prison?

Obama was convicted of nothing, dope.
Doesn’t mean he isn’t guilty. Irony eh

It actually does, dope. The matter was resolved with no charges.
ROFL! So, you believe the government can never be wrong?
Of course the government can be wrong. Where’s your evidence the government was wrong in that case?

$1.8M > $130K

Obabble paid a $345K fine for a $1.8M campaign funding violation. And it involved real campaign donations, not spending his own money.

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

Great. How does that change what I said?
You said donations was a felony! It’s why we’ve been telling you it isn’t! Fk you’re stupid

Obama was not charged as cohen was, retard. That is the difference.

D
Well he’s convicted of committing a crime — so yeah, it’s a crime.

I believe you're completely retarded and have no understanding of Cohen's plea.

Fucking moron.... the difference between misdemeanor campaign finance violations and felony campaign finance violations has been explained to you.

What difference?
Feel free to re-read my explanation as many times as necessary.
I will if you ever post it. So far all I've seen is a link to an article that simply assumes what Cohen/Trump did is a felony.
Here’s another link...

Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump's longtime personal attorney and adviser pleaded guilty on Tuesday to two felony campaign finance violations. Those are crimes. And he confessed to them under oath, saying he willfully violated those laws at Trump's direction.

Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to felonies. Trump falsely said they were not crimes - CNNPolitics

First, your source is CNN, which automatically means it's horseshit.

Second, the headline states that he plead guilty to "felonies." That means at least two of the charges are felonies, not all of them.

Third, even the authority they cited says these charges can be handled as a civil matter or as a criminal matter. the prosecutor simply chose to handle them as a criminal matter to cause as much damage to Trump as possible - a sure indication that he's a deep state scum bag.

Nowhere does the article claim the campaign finance charges were felonies.

It's pretty obvious the story's author is deliberately slanting the story to make it seem like the campaign finance charges are much worse than they are, and so did the prosecutor.

D

I believe you're completely retarded and have no understanding of Cohen's plea.
We know that's what you believe, retard. However, I constantly prove otherwise.

Fucking moron...

What makes what Trump/Cohen did a felony while when Obama did worse it was just a fine?

You said you explained the difference. The only difference I see is that Obama did it for more money and it was an actual donation.
Fucking moron, I explained the difference and even suggested you re-read it as many times as necessary until you understand it. Now it’s on you.

But regardless of your ignorance, you’ve now been shown he pled guilty to felony counts of violating campaign finance laws.
I have seen no evidence that these charges are felonies, and you have to explain why they would be felonies while Obama's violation is not.

It does nothing of the sort. Plea bargains are proof of nothing.
Fucking moron, learn to read. I spoke of testimony, not plea agreements.
He hasn't testified, so what testimony could you possibly referring to?
Fucking moron, I didn't say he testified.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Then why are you talking about "testimony?"
You idiotically pointed out Cohen’s plea cannot be used against trump in court, should he be charged. I countered that moronic strawman by pointing out Cohen could testify against trump if it were to ever come to that.
"Coulda, woulda, shoulda."

You dishonest Progs always edit out the important bits. Here's the rest of my post:

Can you explain how it was violated in your own words? (note: rhetorical questions as you clearly cannot).
WTF is wrong with you freaks?

Where exactly was I dishonest? Was pointing out YOU asked for links dishonest? Was pointing out YOU refused to click on the links YOU asked for dishonest?

As far as it being a crime. It was an in-kind contribution according to Cohen. Such contributions are limited to $2700 but according to Cohen, he paid $130,000.
A candidate can donate as much of his own funds as we wants, dumbass.

Sure. As long as it's reported.

Was it?
Isn’t the law
Of course it’s the law. The law stipulates that any campaign contributions over a certain dollar amount must be reported to the FEC.
It's not a campaign contribution, shit for brains.

Fucking moron.... the difference between misdemeanor campaign finance violations and felony campaign finance violations has been explained to you.

What difference?
I will if you ever post it. So far all I've seen is a link to an article that simply assumes what Cohen/Trump did is a felony.
Here’s another link...

Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump's longtime personal attorney and adviser pleaded guilty on Tuesday to two felony campaign finance violations. Those are crimes. And he confessed to them under oath, saying he willfully violated those laws at Trump's direction.

Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to felonies. Trump falsely said they were not crimes - CNNPolitics

Second, the headline states that he plead guilty to "felonies." That means at least two of the charges are felonies, not all of them.

Third, even the authority they cited says these charges can be handled as a civil matter or as a criminal matter. the prosecutor simply chose to handle them as a criminal matter to cause as much damage to Trump as possible - a sure indication that he's a deep state scum bag.

It's pretty obvious the story's author is deliberately slanting the story to make it seem like the campaign finance charges are much worse than they are, and so did the prosecutor.
LOLOLOLOL

You’re completely fucking brain-dead, ya fucking moron.

”Nowhere does the article claim the campaign finance charges were felonies.”

Fucking moron, in the article... two felony campaign finance violations

The campaign violations are not felonies, moron.

They are, dope.
Cohen plead guilty to 8 felony charges.
He is now a convicted felon.

No amount of lies or dopey narratives can change that fact.
Donations by trump is not a felony again I can plead guilty of drinking water doesn’t make drinking water a felony
On the one hand they claim it's a donation by Trump to his own campaign, on the other hand they claim it went over the legal limit, which doesn't apply to personal donations, and that's what the prosecutor says!

For all the idiots out there, here are the charges
  • One count of willful cause of an unlawful corporate contribution relating to hush money payments between June 2016 and October 2016.
  • One count of excessive campaign contribution to October 27, 2016 — the day a $130,000 payment to adult-film star Stormy Daniels was finalized.
The first charge looks totally made up to me. I doubt you can find the statute, and even if you could, I doubt it applies to Cohen or Trump. Paying "hush money" is not a crime, moron.

So Trump donated to his own campaign through a corporation, but the amount was over the legal limit, which is infinity when it's your own money.

You can't make this shit up, folks!

Last edited:
What difference?
Here’s another link...

LOLOLOLOL

You’re completely fucking brain-dead, ya fucking moron.

”Nowhere does the article claim the campaign finance charges were felonies.”

Fucking moron, in the article... two felony campaign finance violations
That's not in the article I'm discussing, shit for brains. It's in the other one you cited, which is also bullshit.

Forum List

Back