Former FEC Chairman To Mark Levin: Stormy Daniels Money Cannot Be In Kind Campaign Contribution

No matter how many times you point out this fact to the left, they ignore it and keep on parroting the fake news.
Despite what this right wing hack claims...yes Matilda...it was a crime. In fact it was a crime that included conspiracy...another cime

Legal experts including a former FEC head say you are wrong. But go on parroting the fake news that's what you people do.
He's a right wing "expert" who also thinks Citizens United was a great decision

Now this fool ^^^ is questioning SCOTUS decisions :auiqs.jpg:Can't refute legal experts and a former head of the FEC who says election laws were not broken so the lib deflects to SCOTUS rulings. Has my vote for most desperate lib post of the day.

The deflection is yours alone, dope.

Cohen is guilty. He named Trump as a co-conspirator.

There is no narrative that you can create that will change that fact.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No matter how many times you point out this fact to the left, they ignore it and keep on parroting the fake news.
Despite what this right wing hack claims...yes Matilda...it was a crime. In fact it was a crime that included conspiracy...another cime

Linky to the specific law that was violated?

Can you explain how it was violated in your own words? (note: rhetorical questions as you clearly cannot).

Analysis | How the Stormy Daniels payment may have violated election law
Washington Post - fake news.
SDNY says you're dumb as shit.
He says that after charging someone with something that isn’t a crime. I call that stupid!

When did Cohen plead guilty to the crime you claim is not a crime?

Yesterday?

Ever hear of a plea deal, or is that to far over your head-)

You plea to a lesser charge, even one you might not have committed, to lessen your exposure.

By the way...…….did you also know that pleading guilty under a plea deal, can NOT be used as evidence to prosecute anyone else; or is that to far over your head too, lol!

And it's important to note that PLEA DEALS are not case law. People plead out to things for which they are not guilty all of the time in order to avoid costly trials. We have such a complicated system of law that most people have unknowingly broke at least a few.

A guilty plea is an admission of guilt.
Guilty of what is the question. Sorry bubba name the crime

Former FEC Chairman To Mark Levin: Stormy Daniels Money Cannot Be In Kind Campaign Contribution

Former Trump attorney, Michael Cohen to federal judge: "Guilty your honor"

Your post is retarded, Trump didn't break the law legal experts and even a former FEC chairman say so, suck it.
Retarded is suggesting that Cohen plead guilty to a crime that was in fact, not a crime.

That is about as retarded as one can be for Trump.
Yah. But he’s one if the stupidest people in the board.

May is not Sept, October, nor November, nor is May DID!

Yesterday?

You plea to a lesser charge, even one you might not have committed, to lessen your exposure.

By the way...…….did you also know that pleading guilty under a plea deal, can NOT be used as evidence to prosecute anyone else; or is that to far over your head too, lol!

And it's important to note that PLEA DEALS are not case law. People plead out to things for which they are not guilty all of the time in order to avoid costly trials. We have such a complicated system of law that most people have unknowingly broke at least a few.

Guilty of what he allocated to. Do you not understand the process?

Yesterday?

I'm not sure what Allocated means in this situation. But if you are referring to saying what Mueller wanted to hear in order to get Allocated 4-5 years instead of 65, then you are correct.

Yesterday?

Guilty of drinking water isn’t a crime I’m guilty of it though so?

One can only plead to a crime, dope
A parking ticket can be considered a crime.
Fucking moron.... a parking ticket is not a felony.
Neither is a campaign violation, moron. If it is, then why isn't Obama in prison?

Obama wasn't charged with a federal felony, dope. Cohen was.
The campaign violations are not felonies, moron. The other charges are. Effectively what the prosecutor did is charge him with the equivalent of 5 armed robberies and a couple of parking tickets.
Fucking moron...

The plea on eight felony counts, entered Tuesday afternoon in federal court in Manhattan...

Neither is a campaign violation, moron. If it is, then why isn't Obama in prison?

The campaign violations are not felonies, moron. The other charges are. Effectively what the prosecutor did is charge him with the equivalent of 5 armed robberies and a couple of parking tickets.
Fucking moron...

The plea on eight felony counts, entered Tuesday afternoon in federal court in Manhattan...
What makes what Trump/Cohen did a felony while when Obama did worse it was just a fine?

You said you explained the difference. The only difference I see is that Obama did it for more money and it was an actual donation.

Fucking moron...

What makes what Trump/Cohen did a felony while when Obama did worse it was just a fine?

You said you explained the difference. The only difference I see is that Obama did it for more money and it was an actual donation.

Trump spent his own money to pay off someone who was blackmailing him. Obabble defrauded the system by hiding the identities of donors.

Oh, and Trump said "pussy" and ate two scoops of ice cream; Obama ate a dog.

Former Trump attorney, Michael Cohen to federal judge: "Guilty your honor"

Your post is retarded, Trump didn't break the law legal experts and even a former FEC chairman say so, suck it.
Retarded is suggesting that Cohen plead guilty to a crime that was in fact, not a crime.

Yah. But he’s one if the stupidest people in the board.

Lib please we have all seen your posts :itsok:

D

It wasn’t a crime
Well he’s convicted of committing a crime — so yeah, it’s a crime.

Obama was convicted of a far worse crime. Why isn't he going to prison?

Obama was convicted of nothing, dope.
Doesn’t mean he isn’t guilty. Irony eh

One can only plead to a crime, dope
Fucking moron.... the difference between misdemeanor campaign finance violations and felony campaign finance violations has been explained to you.

What difference?
Feel free to re-read my explanation as many times as necessary.

LOLOL

Fucking moron, it’s hysterical watching someone as dumb as you act as though you know anything about law. Shit, a cereal box is too complex for you.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It’s not a felony if a candidate inadvertently misses reporting some campaign contributions, as was the case with Obama.

It IS a felony if someone willfully and intentionally violates campaign finance laws.

And Cohen pled guilty to two felony counts regarding campaign finance laws for willfully violating them.
You try to cover up your idiocy with your vicious insults, but it doesn't work. It doesn't matter what Cohen plead to as far as Trump is concerned. His plea is not admissible in any other courtroom. You would know that if you weren't so desperate to find something on Trump.
What vicious insults? :dunno:

Cohen admitted he committed a felony at trump’s direction. That implicates trump. Should trump be indicted on a related charge, Cohen would likely be called to testify. That would be admissible.

It does nothing of the sort. Plea bargains are proof of nothing.
Fucking moron, learn to read. I spoke of testimony, not plea agreements.
He hasn't testified, so what testimony could you possibly referring to?
Fucking moron, I didn't say he testified.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Fucking moron.... the difference between misdemeanor campaign finance violations and felony campaign finance violations has been explained to you.

What difference?
I will if you ever post it. So far all I've seen is a link to an article that simply assumes what Cohen/Trump did is a felony.

You try to cover up your idiocy with your vicious insults, but it doesn't work. It doesn't matter what Cohen plead to as far as Trump is concerned. His plea is not admissible in any other courtroom. You would know that if you weren't so desperate to find something on Trump.
What vicious insults? :dunno:

Cohen admitted he committed a felony at trump’s direction. That implicates trump. Should trump be indicted on a related charge, Cohen would likely be called to testify. That would be admissible.

It does nothing of the sort. Plea bargains are proof of nothing.
Fucking moron, learn to read. I spoke of testimony, not plea agreements.
He hasn't testified, so what testimony could you possibly referring to?
Fucking moron, I didn't say he testified.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Then why are you talking about "testimony?"

Fucking moron...

Fucking moron, I explained the difference and even suggested you re-read it as many times as necessary until you understand it. Now it’s on you.

But regardless of your ignorance, you’ve now been shown he pled guilty to felony counts of violating campaign finance laws.

I asked for an explanation in the poster's own words.

But thanks for playing.
LOLOL

You rightwing freaks are fucking hysterical.

Before you refused to click on the links to the laws that were violated, you asked for, ”linky to the specific law that was violated?”

.... then you get those links but refuse to click on them...

... then you pretend like you asked for an explanation and not a ”linky to the specific law that was violated.”

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You dishonest Progs always edit out the important bits. Here's the rest of my post:

Can you explain how it was violated in your own words? (note: rhetorical questions as you clearly cannot).
WTF is wrong with you freaks?

Where exactly was I dishonest? Was pointing out YOU asked for links dishonest? Was pointing out YOU refused to click on the links YOU asked for dishonest?

As far as it being a crime. It was an in-kind contribution according to Cohen. Such contributions are limited to $2700 but according to Cohen, he paid $130,000.
A candidate can donate as much of his own funds as we wants, dumbass.

Sure. As long as it's reported.

Was it?
Isn’t the law

What difference?
I will if you ever post it. So far all I've seen is a link to an article that simply assumes what Cohen/Trump did is a felony.
Here’s another link...

Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump's longtime personal attorney and adviser pleaded guilty on Tuesday to two felony campaign finance violations. Those are crimes. And he confessed to them under oath, saying he willfully violated those laws at Trump's direction.

Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to felonies. Trump falsely said they were not crimes - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back