Former Hillary Clinton Employee Arrested On Treason Charges

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
and things just keep getting more and more interesting...

https://archive.fo/G8tuo

Candace Marie Claiborne has become the first Clinton-era State Department employee indicted on treason charges, after a federal grand jury indicted her for conspiring to defraud the U.S. government, concealing contact with foreign spies, obstructing an official proceeding, and making false statements to the FBI.

Claiborne, a veteran State Department employee who possessed a Top Secret security clearance, concealed her extensive contacts with Chinese intelligence agents, who for years lavished her with thousands of dollars in gifts as part of a pay-for-play scheme, according to a Department of Justice press release.

I look forward to this being discussed ad nauseum on the MSM and cable news networks...

This woman was hired by the State Department in 1999 which means that she either came in at the end of Bill's presidency or she's a Bush hire. Hillary Clinton didnt' hire her, she was either hired by the Bush transition team, or retained by Obama.

Nice try at deflecting away from Trump's ties to Russia.

Every time you asshats say "Hillary did . . . " I'm going to ask why you're still talking about HIllary. Is it because beating Clinton was the last time TRUMP was winning?

This woman was hired by the State Department in 1999 which means that she either came in at the end of Bill's presidency or she's a Bush hire. Hillary Clinton didnt' hire her, she was either hired by the Bush transition team, or retained by Obama.

Every time you asshats say "Hillary did . . . " I'm going to ask why you're still talking about HIllary. Is it because beating Clinton was the last time TRUMP was winning?

You might want to do a little research before spouting out bullshit.

There will be no more replies.

I should have said meaningful replies.

148340342947870-2.jpg

she was either hired by the Bush transition team,

She was hired by the Bush transition team, before he got the nomination?

" or retained by Obama."

Obviously

and things just keep getting more and more interesting...

https://archive.fo/G8tuo

Candace Marie Claiborne has become the first Clinton-era State Department employee indicted on treason charges, after a federal grand jury indicted her for conspiring to defraud the U.S. government, concealing contact with foreign spies, obstructing an official proceeding, and making false statements to the FBI.

Claiborne, a veteran State Department employee who possessed a Top Secret security clearance, concealed her extensive contacts with Chinese intelligence agents, who for years lavished her with thousands of dollars in gifts as part of a pay-for-play scheme, according to a Department of Justice press release.

Just the kind of thing that will earn you status as Clinton employee of the year.

so here is the real question - what happens 1st?

a) she rolls on Hilldawg

b) she has an unfortunate "accident" and Hilldawg sheds crocodile tears at her funeral???

:dunno:

Bush wasn't president until 2001.

Nope, she was hired under Bill so she has ties with the Clinton's, hell they are both traitors so it makes sense.

Nope, she was hired under Bill so she has ties with the Clinton's, hell they are both traitors so it makes sense.
Why do you keep lying? You always get caught.

My apology, she was hired in a low level position was BILL was President, but he would have had nothing to do with hiring her.

And again, why are you guys still talking about Hillary. Are you THAT disappointed in your orange faced Trumpster.

Forum List

Back