Former Hillary Clinton Employee Arrested On Treason Charges

Do any of you have former friends in prison?

miketx does not count. He has tons I'm sure.

My elementary school bully whom I fought and beat on the playground is in state prison for dope dealing.

And my high school class clown is in Federal prison for falsifying Mexican passports in the USA.

It happens.

People go bad.

These two clowns that I knew did not have a normal conscience. The clown was always sassing teachers. And the bully was always picking fights.

and things just keep getting more and more interesting...

https://archive.fo/G8tuo

Candace Marie Claiborne has become the first Clinton-era State Department employee indicted on treason charges, after a federal grand jury indicted her for conspiring to defraud the U.S. government, concealing contact with foreign spies, obstructing an official proceeding, and making false statements to the FBI.

Claiborne, a veteran State Department employee who possessed a Top Secret security clearance, concealed her extensive contacts with Chinese intelligence agents, who for years lavished her with thousands of dollars in gifts as part of a pay-for-play scheme, according to a Department of Justice press release.

What is the point of this thread?

This happened in 2011, SIX YEARS AGO.

Another thread to deflect and dilute the forum from having the real news of the day?

State Dept. employee charged with misleading FBI in China intel case <<From 2017

My elementary school bully whom I fought and beat on the playground is in state prison for dope dealing.

And my high school class clown is in Federal prison for falsifying Mexican passports in the USA.

It happens.

People go bad.

These two clowns that I knew did not have a normal conscience. The clown was always sassing teachers. And the bully was always picking fights.
I have one friend that works at the prison I worked at. She's quitting though.

It happens.

People go bad.

Only former coworkers

I think the US Government sweeps Clinton Obama Corruption, Espionage & Treason under the table and just nabs minor players.

I think the US Government sweeps Clinton Obama Corruption, Espionage & Treason under the table and just nabs minor players.

And of course, you would be wrong, as usual.

What you THINK is irrelevant. FACTS are what matters, fact that can be proved with EVIDENCE, and WITNESSES.

I am sick to death of conservatives on this board pulling ideas out of their asses and thinking that because they FEEL this is true, that it is.

Why hasn't the title of this thread changed? This woman wasn't a "Hillary Clinton employee"? that's a lie. Why are you still on about Hillary Clinton.

Why aren't you talking about the lies and idiocy coming out of the Trump White House? Are you ashamed of your President. Is there nothing positive you can say about him (that won't result in gales of laughter from all around you)?

Has pointless bashing Hillary Clinton the only way you can get your rocks off? I can just see Crusader Frank getting a woody over the idea that Clinton Lost. Easy65 as well.

The reality of Trump as President and the horror of what they've done is setting in as job creation is half what is was under Obama, and terrorist attacks continue unabated. No wall is being being. They're not even going to build a fence.

Trump said he's tightened the borders and he has. Many Canadians report being pointlessly turned away at Niagara Falls, and so people around the world are now cancelling travel to the US, fearing they will be turned away at the airport.

Airline and hotel bookings are down by as much as 30% in some regions which are dependent on the tourist trade. Airlines and hotels are starting to lay people off as bookings drop.

There is good news, but not much, and it has more to do with the continuation of Obama's policies, which are quickly being reversed. The US has almost reached the point of "full employment", which is the point where wages rise on their own. We were starting to see wages rise at the end of the Obama administration ($2,500 average wage increase in 2015), but as competition for workers again becomes a factor, companies will begin offering higher wages and signing bonuses as incentives to workers.

Last edited:

What you THINK is irrelevant. FACTS are what matters, fact that can be proved with EVIDENCE, and WITNESSES.

I am sick to death of conservatives on this board pulling ideas out of their asses and thinking that because they FEEL this is true, that it is.
How do you feel about liberals doing the same thing?

Last edited:

Liberals on this board fact check, something I have NEVER seen any of the conservatives do.

The conservatives here didn't even pick up on this story until it appeared in an alt-right blog on April 12th. The piece had a false headline connecting this woman to Hillary Clinton, which the OP dutifully repeated.

Then the lemming posters her all jumped on it as an excuse to have Clinton investigated - again? So you can LOCK HER UP?

But this woman wasn't a "Hillary Clinton employee", she was a long-time State Department employee who has worked under 3 Presidents, and 5 different Secretaries of State. NOT ONE conservative poster bothered to check this story, they just gleefully went off on a Hillary witch hunt.

It's the same thing with allegations of Obama having spied on the Trump campaign. One didn't need to "spy" on the campaign. Trump was openly calling on the Russians to hack the Clinton campaign. Trump's campaign was warned that they were turning up on surveillance of Russian spies and they continued to do it.

There IS an ongoing investigation in Congress over Trump's ties to Russia, and Donald J. Trump IS doing everything possible to attempt to deflect attention from and to actively impede this investigation, hence Sessions has had to recuse himself from the investigation and Nunez has had to resign for conflict of interest.

Trump keeps trying to deflect from all of this with lies, and despite EVERYONE in Washington, on the right and on the left, saying that Obama did not spy on the Trump campaign, except Donald Trump, and despite the fact that Trump has offered no evidence to back up this assertion, and all of the people who would have carried out such activities saying it never happened, Trumpbots continue to post that Obama definitiely spied on Trump.

Big, big difference.

and things just keep getting more and more interesting...

https://archive.fo/G8tuo

Candace Marie Claiborne has become the first Clinton-era State Department employee indicted on treason charges, after a federal grand jury indicted her for conspiring to defraud the U.S. government, concealing contact with foreign spies, obstructing an official proceeding, and making false statements to the FBI.

Claiborne, a veteran State Department employee who possessed a Top Secret security clearance, concealed her extensive contacts with Chinese intelligence agents, who for years lavished her with thousands of dollars in gifts as part of a pay-for-play scheme, according to a Department of Justice press release.

and? she'll be punished.

or do you think that excuses the orange sociopath being a treasonous loser?

Liberals on this board fact check, something I have NEVER seen any of the conservatives do.

The conservatives here didn't even pick up on this story until it appeared in an alt-right blog on April 12th. The piece had a false headline connecting this woman to Hillary Clinton, which the OP dutifully repeated.

Then the lemming posters her all jumped on it as an excuse to have Clinton investigated - again? So you can LOCK HER UP?

But this woman wasn't a "Hillary Clinton employee", she was a long-time State Department employee who has worked under 3 Presidents, and 5 different Secretaries of State. NOT ONE conservative poster bothered to check this story, they just gleefully went off on a Hillary witch hunt.

It's the same thing with allegations of Obama having spied on the Trump campaign. One didn't need to "spy" on the campaign. Trump was openly calling on the Russians to hack the Clinton campaign. Trump's campaign was warned that they were turning up on surveillance of Russian spies and they continued to do it.

There IS an ongoing investigation in Congress over Trump's ties to Russia, and Donald J. Trump IS doing everything possible to attempt to deflect attention from and to actively impede this investigation, hence Sessions has had to recuse himself from the investigation and Nunez has had to resign for conflict of interest.

Trump keeps trying to deflect from all of this with lies, and despite EVERYONE in Washington, on the right and on the left, saying that Obama did not spy on the Trump campaign, except Donald Trump, and despite the fact that Trump has offered no evidence to back up this assertion, and all of the people who would have carried out such activities saying it never happened, Trumpbots continue to post that Obama definitiely spied on Trump.

Big, big difference.
Liberals on this board fact check, something I have NEVER seen any of the conservatives do
It's scary you believe that

Hillary and Chinese money have a long history.

When will the "mainstream" Israeli owned "US" media report this???

This woman was hired by the State Department in 1999 which means that she either came in at the end of Bill's presidency or she's a Bush hire. Hillary Clinton didnt' hire her, she was either hired by the Bush transition team, or retained by Obama.

Nice try at deflecting away from Trump's ties to Russia.

Every time you asshats say "Hillary did . . . " I'm going to ask why you're still talking about HIllary. Is it because beating Clinton was the last time TRUMP was winning?

I don't suppose you know who was President in 1999? Right, Bill CLINTON.

DragonLady's liberal "fact checking at work..."

Who was Prez in 1999???

Liberal "facts" are always BULLSHIT.

DragonLady's liberal "fact checking at work..."

Who was Prez in 1999???

Liberal "facts" are always BULLSHIT.

It's already been commented on - I owned my error and I aplogized for it. You of course, missed that. At least I KNEW she was hired in 1999 and served under 3 different Presidents and 5 Secretaries of States. Did you bother to check whether she was hired by Hillary Clinton?

Did you bother to check whether she was hired by Hillary Clinton?

I never claimed she was hired by Hillary. Hillary was not Bill's Secretary of State at the time.

Madeleine Albright was, another fine example of a Clinton "associate." HuffPo IDs her as the one badgering Gen Shelton to "fly a U2 over Iraq low enough and slow enough so he can shoot it down to start the WAR WE (Tenet, Burglar, Cohen, and Madeleine) Want..."

Gen. Hugh Shelton: Clinton Official Suggested Letting U.S. Plane Be Shot Down To Provoke War With Iraq | The Huffington Post

Forum List

Back