Clinton Inner Circle Member Candace Marie Claiborne Arrested for Treason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say it with me.... AH-GAYYYYNE!!!

F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FAAAAAAAAKE NEWS!

Say it with me..........That's a US Government web site. She was arrested and while the charges don't include treason yet, they almost certainly will.

So who are you going to blame for her? She's been there since 99, but she didn't get her security clearance until right after Bush became president.

In print, it does not come of well. Try using (SI), Sarcasm Intended, so people know

Nobody but her. Unlike you dipshits I don't blame a person for the actions of another person unless it can proven that they were acting under orders.
My my you have certainly 'evolved'.
Anyone here can go back and read your voluminous posts doing the exact opposite.

Oh, yet another person who doesn't understand sarcasm. Color me unsurprised.

All supporting defending Islam are traitors to Constitutional "sovereign" USA ..........

Where in the fuck do you see anything about "Islam" in this thread??

Is it the name "Candace Marie Claiborne"?

Is it "China"?

Oh wait I got it ----- "Apple electronics". I knew it.

Say it with me!

Butttttttttthuuuuuuuurt
Poor, poor gramps. Reduced to sheep level.
Yeah right. You knuckle dragers bitch to no end about Trump corruption but struggle to excuse it when it's your own God damn party busted every time
The woman worked 8 years under Dubya. Dubya gave her security clearance. But you're a dumb shit who'll gobble up any fake news about your Clinton obsession.

Say it with me you dumb shit: F-F-F-F-F-F-FAAAAAAAAKE NEWS!
This isn't my tread dumbass. Nor did I write the headline or story.
Your inability to grasp the fact that she is a democrat is duly noted however.
The Roryal Bush family and the Royal Clinton family are in the habit of having the same people working for them and the same donors.

None of that changes the fact that this woman was in the Clinton inner circle.

Why the hell Republicans retain so many Dimmocrats is just a mystery.

Butttttttttthuuuuuuuurt
Yeah right. You knuckle dragers bitch to no end about Trump corruption but struggle to excuse it when it's your own God damn party busted every time
The woman worked 8 years under Dubya. Dubya gave her security clearance. But you're a dumb shit who'll gobble up any fake news about your Clinton obsession.

The Roryal Bush family and the Royal Clinton family are in the habit of having the same people working for them and the same donors.

And yet ------ your own OP singled out only one of those... the longer of the two names. You deliberately left the other one out. Moreover you trolled around until you found a "treason" fake headline from an outfit that runs stories about somebody shapeshifting into an eight-foot lizard.

Partisan hackery sounds like a lot o' work. Especially the scraping. I bet you need really long arms.

Butttttttttthuuuuuuuurt

Because they are ALL globalists. Keeping the same bureaucrats in power furthers the ultimate goal. That's why the trumpster scares the shit out of them. He has the ability to dismantle that cabal.

State Department Employee Arrested and Charged With Concealing ...
https://www.justice.gov/.../state-department-employee-arrested-and-charged-concealin...
Mar 29, 2017 - A federal complaint was unsealed today charging Candace Marie Claiborne, 60, of Washington, D.C., and an employee of the U.S. Department ...
BOOM! Clinton Aide Candace Marie Claiborne Faces Lifetime Prison ...
sgtreport.com/.../boom-clinton-aide-candace-marie-claiborne-faces-lifetime-prison-se...
4 mins ago - Candace Marie Claiborne, 60 years old, is facing spending the rest of her life behind bars, as prosecutors warn she is “the first of many” corrupt ...

Say it with me..........That's a US Government web site. She was arrested and while the charges don't include treason yet, they almost certainly will.
the charges don't include treason yet,

Fake news.

You dopes might just have a point if you wouldn't present it like retards. :laugh2:

https://www.justice.gov/.../state-department-employee-arrested-and-charged-concealin...
Mar 29, 2017 - A federal complaint was unsealed today charging Candace Marie Claiborne, 60, of Washington, D.C., and an employee of the U.S. Department ...
sgtreport.com/.../boom-clinton-aide-candace-marie-claiborne-faces-lifetime-prison-se...
4 mins ago - Candace Marie Claiborne, 60 years old, is facing spending the rest of her life behind bars, as prosecutors warn she is “the first of many” corrupt ...

Fake news.

You dopes might just have a point if you wouldn't present it like retards. :laugh2:

>>U.S. State Department employee Candace Claiborne has been indicted on charges she improperly exchanged information for gifts and compensation from Chinese agents.<<

State worker busted in lie to FBI about gifts from Chinese agents - NY ...
www.nydailynews.com/.../state-worker-busted-lie-fbi-gifts-chinese-agents-article-1.3013...
Mar 29, 2017 - Candace Marie Claiborne, 60, collected thousands of dollars in gifts from her ... Claiborne was arrested Tuesday, and made her first court ...
Clinton-Era State Department Employee Arrested For Misleading FBI ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../clinton-era-state-department-employee-arrested-mislea...
3 days ago - The FBI arrested Candace Marie Claiborne on March 28. She made her first appearance in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia ...
U.S. State Department Official Arrested for Working with Chinese Spies
www.newsweek.com/us-state-department-official-arrested-working-china-spies-576356
Mar 29, 2017 - State Department employee Candace Marie Claiborne has been arrested for selling top secret diplomatic data to Chinese spies and trying to ...
State Department Worker Is Accused of Hiding Ties to China - The ...
https://www.nytimes.com/.../state-department-worker-is-accused-of-hiding-ties-to-china....
Mar 29, 2017 - Candace Marie Claiborne, 60, of Washington, was chargedwith felony obstruction and lying to the F.B.I. after her ties to the Chinese were ...

All supporting defending Islam are traitors to Constitutional "sovereign" USA ..........
Where in the fuck do you see anything about "Islam" in this thread?? ...........

"Treason" (which is what traitors commit) is in the thread.

But "Islam" is still not. First clue --- there's no 'T' in "Islam".

"Islam" in fact never appeared in this thread at all until you brought it up. NOR does it even appear in the wackadoodle lizard-shapeshifter rag the OP quoted as a source. The fact is, until your post there was no mention anywhere of any religion at all.

The question stands. Answer it.

Fake news.

>>U.S. State Department employee Candace Claiborne has been indicted on charges she improperly exchanged information for gifts and compensation from Chinese agents.<<

State worker busted in lie to FBI about gifts from Chinese agents - NY ...
www.nydailynews.com/.../state-worker-busted-lie-fbi-gifts-chinese-agents-article-1.3013...
Mar 29, 2017 - Candace Marie Claiborne, 60, collected thousands of dollars in gifts from her ... Claiborne was arrested Tuesday, and made her first court ...
Clinton-Era State Department Employee Arrested For Misleading FBI ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../clinton-era-state-department-employee-arrested-mislea...
3 days ago - The FBI arrested Candace Marie Claiborne on March 28. She made her first appearance in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia ...
U.S. State Department Official Arrested for Working with Chinese Spies
www.newsweek.com/us-state-department-official-arrested-working-china-spies-576356
Mar 29, 2017 - State Department employee Candace Marie Claiborne has been arrested for selling top secret diplomatic data to Chinese spies and trying to ...
State Department Worker Is Accused of Hiding Ties to China - The ...
https://www.nytimes.com/.../state-department-worker-is-accused-of-hiding-ties-to-china....
Mar 29, 2017 - Candace Marie Claiborne, 60, of Washington, was chargedwith felony obstruction and lying to the F.B.I. after her ties to the Chinese were ...

Where's the treason charge, fool?

"Inner Circle Member"

Hah hah that is a pretty desperate attempt to link her to Clinton. You should be embarrassed.

Why did you forget to mention she was in the same position, and participating in the same activities during both Bush terms?
Bush was a major league disappointment.

PENETRATION: Former State Department Official Spied for China Since 2007.

China’s Ministry of State Security successfully obtained State Department internal documents from an embassy office manager who was paid in cash and gifts, according to court documents in the case of Candace Claiborne, a spy for China since 2007.

Claiborne, 62, a former State Department office manager posted to both Beijing and Shanghai, pleaded guilty on Wednesday to a single conspiracy charge of defrauding the government by lying to federal agents about extensive contacts with two MSS intelligence officers.

“Candace Marie Claiborne traded her integrity and non-public information of the United States government in exchange for cash and other gifts from foreign agents she knew worked for the Chinese intelligence service,” said Assistant Attorney General John C. Demers. “She withheld information and lied repeatedly about these contacts.”

NIH, FBI accuse scientists in US of sending IP to China, running shadow labs.

During all the Russia hacking hype, China is rising in influence: While Russia’s role in the 2016 election dominates the news, China’s spying and alarming influence within our borders is too little noticed.

Snopes says Claiborne was not arrested for treason. FACT CHECK: State Dept. Employee Candace Claiborne Arrested on Treason Charges?
And she was never working for Obama, which is literally not true. But that's Snopes for you.

A Clintonite arrested for treason. Certainly what she did was unmistakably treasonous.
That is just too frickin' awesome!

Having just looked at the link, I'm not sure what your problem is. It says that the specific charges did not include treason. Are you saying she was legally charged with treason? It also says that she never worked directly for either Clinton or Obama as she was merely a State Department employee. It also says that when she was arrested she was still a State Department employee during the Trump administration, meaning she would have worked for Trump, as well. Are you saying those things are not true?

Snopes says Claiborne was not arrested for treason. FACT CHECK: State Dept. Employee Candace Claiborne Arrested on Treason Charges?
And she was never working for Obama, which is literally not true. But that's Snopes for you.

A Clintonite arrested for treason. Certainly what she did was unmistakably treasonous.
That is just too frickin' awesome!

Having just looked at the link, I'm not sure what your problem is. It says that the specific charges did not include treason. Are you saying she was legally charged with treason? It also says that she never worked directly for either Clinton or Obama as she was merely a State Department employee. It also says that when she was arrested she was still a State Department employee during the Trump administration, meaning she would have worked for Trump, as well. Are you saying those things are not true?

He could be saying that shapeshifting into an eight-foot lizard is treasonous. :dunno:

No.
Selling out your county to a hostile frenemy nation who actively undermines and spies on us is undoubtedly treasonous behavior whether she was charged with that or not (for reasons of legal technicalities).
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
I suppose technically China is not a declared enemy, though they behave in many ways as if they are, and that prevents a legal charge of treason. But there is no reason why I myself cannot call this woman a traitor. If that distinction bothers you I would suggest trying to get over it.

The Clintons have had their own shady, less than clean connections with Chinese nationals bringing big money into
Clinton hands (Charles Yah Lin Trie, Wang Wenliang) so does this figure into Hillary's employee with a top secret security clearance dealings with Chinese agents? It certainly is an interesting question and bears further research.

Claiborne entered the State Department during Bill Clinton's administration and was arrested a few months into the Trump era. The DOJ mentions specifically Claiborne has co-conspirators in this matter and it's certain her arrest does not
end this matter. Let's see how tangled the nest got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back