🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former homeland security chiefs Jeh Johnson and Michael Chertoff sound off on gun violence, red flag laws, immigration in joint appearance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Yet another morning with more families grieving loved ones lost to gun violence. Because this cannot continue—we cannot continue as a nation defined by regular mass slaughter—our laws must change and we must change.

Yet another morning with more families grieving loved ones lost to gun violence. Because this cannot continue—we cannot continue as a nation defined by regular mass slaughter—our laws must change and we must change.

whats this WE shit?? youre not an american,,

as for the guns,, well the government wants full control of who gets killed by them and we all know how good governments are at killing people,,

Seems that if an agency named Homeland Security provides the homeland with no real security it's time to disband it.

whats this WE shit?? youre not an american,,

as for the guns,, well the government wants full control of who gets killed by them and we all know how good governments are at killing people,,
i am more American than you will ever be, no matter how many times you personally attack me and show how unpatriotic to your fellow Americans you are

i am more American than you will ever be, no matter how many times you personally attack me and show how unpatriotic to your fellow Americans you are
I read yesterday where you said you are a european,,

guess honesty is one of your strongpoints,,

and as we can see from your posts you dont know what it even means to be an american or what the constitution says,,

I read yesterday where you said you are a european,,

guess honesty is one of your strongpoints,,

and as we can see from your posts you dont know what it even means to be an american or what the constitution says,,
you can be both of european origin and an american citizen

guess brains is not one of your strongpoints

according to your logic, Trump is not American because his mom is Scottish and his dad is German

Then you should know that guns save more lives than they take. And other issues such as illegal immigration, enforcing current laws, etc. are much more vital in saving innocent lives.

you can be both of european origin and an american citizen

guess brains is not one of your strongpoints

according to your logic, Trump is not American because his mom is Scottish and his dad is German
its your actions and words that define you not a piece of paper you mommy got for you because of where she shit you out,, and you are clearly not an american,,

its your actions and words that define you not a piece of paper you mommy got for you because of where she shit you out,, and you are clearly not an american,,
you are clearly not a patriot. by your logic, soldiers who serve in afghanistan and iraq are not americans

Then you should know that guns save more lives than they take. And other issues such as illegal immigration, enforcing current laws, etc. are much more vital in saving innocent lives.
See sig line. ;)

It's likely that the mass shootings in America won't pass 700 this year.

Relax! Some were 'shooting' for a thousand!

It's likely that the mass shootings in America won't pass 700 this year.

Relax! Some were 'shooting' for a thousand!
gun owners are shooting for less,, no pun intended,,

better to have good guys with guns stopping mass shootings than bad guys shooting unopposed

Because this cannot continue—we cannot continue as a nation defined by regular mass slaughter—our laws must change and we must change.

The man on the left thinks we can have gun regulation consistent with the 2nd.

BUT, does not expand on this
~S~

Mass shootings are fueled by courts that release criminals early from jail, by a defunct mental health policy, and by the nonstop hate, hate, hate, exhibited by the mainstream media. The unstable people in this country watch the hatred spewed hourly, daily, and weekly, on our television sets and it becomes apparent that we are fortunate that the number of triggered leftists is as small as it is.

With all that said, there are still over 350 million people, daily, who do not pick up a gun and shoot people.

Forum List

Back