Former Keystone Pipeline worker says US energy crisis is result of Biden's policies: 'We tried to warn you'

That WaPo article is only about a region in the Gulf of Mexico. It says nothing about all the other areas Biden approved. If you're going to prove Buden awarded zero permits, you should at least post an article about that.
Show us a lease map of all the leases Biden approved

What bullshit are you reading? He sold leases but has not approved drilling on them YET and cancelled one in the Gulf of Mexico that was set to drill. This is the same BS Obama pulled, I find it hard to believe Joe was paying attention to continue it. Remember when BO tried to stop Keystone, it was to Warren Buffet's benefit, he owns the railway that ships the oil, is that how Obama got rich? To top it off President Potato Head screamed, under my watch the US produced more oil than Trump in his first year, he neglected to say the last three years of Trump, we pumped more than 300 million barrels more than in Joe's first year!

Moron, what do you think the leases are for if not for drilling??

Show us a lease map of all the leases Biden approved

Not wasting any more time on someone who posted an article that has nothing to do with what's being discussed. You've been shown many links proving the claim that Biden didn't approve any new leases is false. Troll elsewhere.

Not wasting any more time on someone who posted an article that has nothing to do with what's being discussed. You've been shown many links proving the claim that Biden didn't approve any new leases is false. Troll elsewhere.
I knew you couldn't do it. It proves you're lying.

We don't have a fuel crisis, we do have people who set the price of oil they are called capitalists.
why didn't they do this under Trump? Still trying to get the connection to this and xiden. Why after xiden? Seems odd to me if it all it is a pricing battle. Are you suggesting the oil people hate xiden?

Why don't you post a map of cancelled leases?
5f3b4c9aca2e9.image.jpg
5f3b4c9aca2e9.image.jpg

why didn't they do this under Trump? Still trying to get the connection to this and xiden. Why after xiden? Seems odd to me if it all it is a pricing battle. Are you suggesting the oil people hate xiden?
Trump was coasting on the huge expansion in US oil production during the Obama years. The whole industry world wide is now recovering from the COVID lockdown exacerbated by sanctions against Venezuela and Iran. Now Putin is playing Czar of the Soviets. It's almost a perfect storm. Between 2016-2021 Russian oil imports to the US increased from 14 million barrels to 72 million barrels.

Trump was coasting on the huge expansion in US oil production during the Obama years. The whole industry world wide is now recovering from the COVID lockdown exacerbated by sanctions against Venezuela and Iran. Now Putin is playing Czar of the Soviets. It's almost a perfect storm. Between 2016-2021 Russian oil imports to the US increased from 14 million barrels to 72 million barrels.
doesn't change a thing I said. Explain why day one of xiden. come on dude. spitting snot at me doesn't change hard facts. And yet you play Karen in here. why?

BTW, Venezuela is ruled by Putin. are you suggesting we still use Putin oil? hmmmmm

your argument is pure pooh pooh.

doesn't change a thing I said. Explain why day one of xiden. come on dude. spitting snot at me doesn't change hard facts. And yet you play Karen in here. why?

BTW, Venezuela is ruled by Putin. are you suggesting we still use Putin oil?
Putin doesn't rule Venezuela. You sound like a petulant child. I don't ever spit.. can you get through this period of adjustment or not?

Putin doesn't rule Venezuela. You sound like a petulant child. I don't ever spit.. can you get through this period of adjustment or not?
dude, Does England run Australia? Canada?

Forum List

Back