Former Keystone Pipeline worker says US energy crisis is result of Biden's policies: 'We tried to warn you'

Oil prices hardly reacted at all.

Oil prices had been increasing since April 20,2020. Not Jan. 21 2021. The Saudi's and OPEC's cuts in production that Trump begged for were finally being realized just as the world's economies were ramping back up.
Oil prices had been increasing. That is not the argument. Oil prices have SPIKED since January 2021.

Biden gas is nearly $6 a gallon, Dems are going to pay a high price this Nov for their war on fossil fuels. Probably the worse Dem loss in 100 years.
unless they have the steal down pat. then they know they can't lose. That's what this seems to indicate to me. They aren't concerned because they have the cheat down.

Keystone XL was headed to Port Arthur Texas, to the largest refinery in North America, which is also capable of refining Alberta sand crude.

Don't let these commies fool you.

Killing Keystone XL had an immediate, DIRECT effect on fuel prices, which has been the DELIBERATE intent of the communist Biden Administration.

ALL BIDEN'S FAULT.
again,

unless they have the steal down pat. then they know they can't lose. That's what this seems to indicate to me. They aren't concerned because they have the cheat down.
Even Dem cheating won't overcome the ass whooping voters will unleash on Dems this Nov. Republicans will have a MANDATE FROM THE PEOPLE to tell Biden and Dems to shove their policies up their ass.

Even Dem cheating won't overcome the ass whooping voters will unleash on Dems this Nov. Republicans will have a MANDATE FROM THE PEOPLE to tell Biden and Dems to shove their policies up their ass.
I predict, in all major or critical counties there will be a pause on counting to extend the ballot counts like was done in 2020. Fk dude, the courts did nothing. They know there's no place to take them after the accusation is made.

I predict, in all major or critical counties there will be a pause on counting to extend the ballot counts like was done in 2020. Fk dude, the courts did nothing. They know there's no place to take them after the accusation is made.
Meh, Dems will be slapped to the ground then we'll kick dirt in their faces while laughing.

Here's the evidence right here, gas prices up 150%, all supply items up over 20% and demofks are like fk you.
There's still 5 more months of Biden disaster to go before the Nov elections. At this rate the Dem party may pretty much cease to exist.

Forum List

Back