Former Mossad agent admits that Russia picked trump.

Have you not used the internet? Watched TV? Listened to the radio?

Or are you just lying because it fits your narrative?
Yes I have and this it FACT.

The Russians had no such fucking ads or commercials

You are the proven liar here motherfucker

I dare you to cite one such example of a commerical or ad which
the Russians created
Crap on a crutch dude.
No example

You have now admitted you are wrong and a liar.

You have been owned bitch and you know it
No you fucking moron, I threw up my hands and walked away in disgust at your utter stupidity.

How can you not have figured that out?

Damn.

Wait we thought you were a millionaire?
say-what-.jpg

Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli intelligence officer says

An interesting read for anyone who is a trump supporter AND a devoted supporter of Israel. Thoughts? Fake News? Nothing to see here? Tacit approval?
How is it that an ISRAEL agent can admit something on behalf of RUSSIA?

You might consult a dictionary and learn what the word ADMIT means that way you won't start such massively idiotic threads

One cannot admit to what someone else does
So.....you don't believe what the former Mossad Agent said?
How do we know he is a former mossad agent?

What evidence does he have?

How does a self proclaimed former mossad agent ADMIT to something Russia did?

Explain your stupidity
Probably the same way two Senate reports determined that Russia used media tools to influence the 2016 election.

View attachment 277124

People should be more concerned with how the Obama FBI/CIA/DOJ tried to used the media to manipulate the election.
Interesting how the former Mossad agent didn't say anything about that....I thought Israel was trump's friend and didn't like Obama.

Yes I have and this it FACT.

The Russians had no such fucking ads or commercials

You are the proven liar here motherfucker

I dare you to cite one such example of a commerical or ad which
the Russians created
Crap on a crutch dude.
No example

You have now admitted you are wrong and a liar.

You have been owned bitch and you know it
No you fucking moron, I threw up my hands and walked away in disgust at your utter stupidity.

How can you not have figured that out?

Damn.

Wait we thought you were a millionaire?
View attachment 277143
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli intelligence officer says

An interesting read for anyone who is a trump supporter AND a devoted supporter of Israel. Thoughts? Fake News? Nothing to see here? Tacit approval?

You might consult a dictionary and learn what the word ADMIT means that way you won't start such massively idiotic threads

We don't know what the former Moussad agent said. We know what Cristina Meza the Hispanic writer for Newsweek said. We not only don't know what the Moussad agent said. We don't know if there is a Moussad agent at all.

We don't know what the former Moussad agent said. We know what Cristina Meza the Hispanic writer for Newsweek said. We not only don't know what the Moussad agent said. We don't know if there is a Moussad agent at all.
Exactly

So your assumption js she made it all up?

Blind much?

Nope. "Then". I'm not compairing anything.
Grammar not your thing?
Actually it is, and I am correct.
You cant even figure out your own name..
Not real sure where you're going with that, my screen name has two meanings.

And at least I know what an apostrophe is for Mr. Grammar Nazi.

And I'm still right on then vs than. Look it up.

Blind much?

js

What word is that?

Blind much?

js

What word is that?
Ooooh he found a typo!

How nice for you!

Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli int

elligence officer says

Newsweek? Seriously?
So the former Mossad agent didn't really say that Russia picked trump and ran him for President?
How many votes for Trump did Russia cast?

elligence officer says

Newsweek? Seriously?
So the former Mossad agent didn't really say that Russia picked trump and ran him for President?

Don't you know ?.

Russia impregnated millions of American girls

elligence officer says

Newsweek? Seriously?

Don't you know ?.

Russia impregnated millions of American girls
They really are mentally ill and live in an alternative universe. The election of Trump obviously had a devastating effect on their psyche.

Forum List

Back