Former Mossad agent admits that Russia picked trump.

Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli intelligence officer says

An interesting read for anyone who is a trump supporter AND a devoted supporter of Israel. Thoughts? Fake News? Nothing to see here? Tacit approval?
American people picked Trump through a free and fair,constitutional, democratic election. Nuff said.
Lol you should be a comedian!
Nothing funny about his post which was factually correct

You are completely incapable of making a intelligent argument to the contrary
Lol, so.youre his "straight man" then?
No I am your better

I am not defending him I am schooling and correcting you

And the fact still stands you can NOT make an intelligent argument to the contrary

Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli intelligence officer says

An interesting read for anyone who is a trump supporter AND a devoted supporter of Israel. Thoughts? Fake News? Nothing to see here? Tacit approval?
How is it that an ISRAEL agent can admit something on behalf of RUSSIA?

You might consult a dictionary and learn what the word ADMIT means that way you won't start such massively idiotic threads

One cannot admit to what someone else does
So.....you don't believe what the former Mossad Agent said?

Is this one of those "special" times whey you believe "truth over facts"?
So....you claim this is "fake news".

It's from Newsweek, definitely not into breaking news.
So you claim it is fake news.

Probably the same way two Senate reports determined that Russia used media tools to influence the 2016 election.

View attachment 277124

And there is ZERO indications social media can ever effect an election.
This board shows how little anyone is effected by the arguments or posts of others.
Really? So why are there commercials and other forms of advertisement if people are not influenced by those kinds of things? A multi-billion dollar industry that has no effect on people and their choices....:71:
The Russians had no such commercials or advertising you dumbfuck
Have you not used the internet? Watched TV? Listened to the radio?

Or are you just lying because it fits your narrative?
Yes I have and this it FACT.

The Russians had no such fucking ads or commercials

You are the proven liar here motherfucker

I dare you to cite one such example of a commerical or ad which
the Russians created
Crap on a crutch dude.

Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli int

elligence officer says

Newsweek? Seriously?
So the former Mossad agent didn't really say that Russia picked trump and ran him for President?

And there is ZERO indications social media can ever effect an election.
This board shows how little anyone is effected by the arguments or posts of others.
Really? So why are there commercials and other forms of advertisement if people are not influenced by those kinds of things? A multi-billion dollar industry that has no effect on people and their choices....:71:

the Russians created
Crap on a crutch dude.
No example

You have now admitted you are wrong and a liar.

You have been owned bitch and you know it

Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli int

elligence officer says

Newsweek? Seriously?
So the former Mossad agent didn't really say that Russia picked trump and ran him for President?
I asked for evidence he is actually for.er mossad

I asked for evidence supporting his opinion

I asked how a self proclaimed mossad agent can admit to something which he claims someone else did

Until you answer you have no credibility ( of course you never ha e be had any )

Your entire op is premised on falsehoods and as usual you are a drooling moron

the Russians created
Crap on a crutch dude.
No example

No you fucking moron, I threw up my hands and walked away in disgust at your utter stupidity.

How can you not have figured that out?

Damn.

It would be refreshing if conservatives acknowledged the fact that Russia interfered in the 2016 General Election in an effort to benefit Trump, and that it was Russia’s preference to have Trump as president.
It would be refreshing if dumbass progressives admit that the interference was trivial and unsuccessful

There was nothing more than a few internet posts which few people saw and which changed no ones mind.
How was it unsuccessful? They didn't get the guy in they wanted in? Who did they want in, if not trump?
Lookit all the desperate thrashing around and tooth-gnashing you caused!

Well done!

the Russians created
Crap on a crutch dude.
No example

No you fucking moron, I threw up my hands and walked away in disgust at your utter stupidity.

Damn.
Wrong

You resorted to hyperbole because you got exposed as the liar and absolute fucking fool

You did a it get exasperated you got owned

You cannot provide an example because you are wrong and you fucking know it

Once again you got owned and are now just trying to spin it

Nothing else to figure out you total fool

It would be refreshing if conservatives acknowledged the fact that Russia interfered in the 2016 General Election in an effort to benefit Trump, and that it was Russia’s preference to have Trump as president.
It would be refreshing if dumbass progressives admit that the interference was trivial and unsuccessful

There was nothing more than a few internet posts which few people saw and which changed no ones mind.
How was it unsuccessful? They didn't get the guy in they wanted in? Who did they want in, if not trump?
Lookit all the desperate thrashing around and tooth-gnashing you caused!

Well done!
Look at the desperate denial of facts from you

As usual ignore hi ow inferior you you are as every one else sees

You are truly a laughing stock

the Russians created
Crap on a crutch dude.
No example

Damn.

Wait we thought you were a millionaire?

How is it that an ISRAEL agent can admit something on behalf of RUSSIA?

You might consult a dictionary and learn what the word ADMIT means that way you won't start such massively idiotic threads

One cannot admit to what someone else does
So.....you don't believe what the former Mossad Agent said?
---------------------------- don't care what anyone said Bode .
That is quite evident.

Forum List

Back