Former President George W. Bush's Image Ratings Improve

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Obama is stuck at the 46 percent that are democrat loyalists meaning Bush has a more favorable rating....just too funny.

Former President George W. Bush's Image Ratings Improve

Views of Bush more positive than negative for first time since 2005

by Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' views of former president George W. Bush have improved, with 49% now viewing him favorably and 46% unfavorably. That is the first time since 2005 that opinions of him have been more positive than negative.

I like him a lot more now too. How about that!

I can't put my finger on it though. What exactly has he done to make me feel that way? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Last edited:
"If you like your sovereignty, you can keep your sovereignty" Sound familiar? Conservatives would still lose another general election. When 13 per cent of Americans get six votes each.............

Gallup Poll: George W. Bush?s Approval Rating Jumps To Post-Presidency High, Now More Popular Than Obama? | Weasel Zippers

"America cannot long withstand this continuous treason from within"

Obama: ?We Owe? Young Illegal Immigrants A Path To Citizenship? | Weasel Zippers

FBI Sharply Increases Use Of Patriot Act Provision To Collect American Citizens? Records, Up 1,000% Under Obama? | Weasel Zippers

I like this one "The least untruthful statement" that I could. Definitely a nice touch....Can you imagine what it would be like in the editorial offices of the NYT and the WaPo if a GWB appointee had made that statement. They would have all emptied their bowels simultaneously creating a veritable tsunami of poo rolling down those august news institutions aisles, walkways, and corridors.....

Oh My: DNI Chief James Clapper Says He Gave Congress ?Least Untruthful? Answer When Testifying Before Congress On Domestic Spying ? Update: White House Defends Testimony? | Weasel Zippers

Conservatives post what they think, while Liberals post what others think. Interesting, no?

Obama is stuck at the 46 percent that are democrat loyalists meaning Bush has a more favorable rating....just too funny.

With all due respect Freewill, there's a minor discrepancy. George W. Bush's image ratings have increased since he left office. It could be the norm that a president's image improves after leaving his term. With Obama, he's still in office, and is in the midst of some scandals. It's a bit like apples and oranges. I think a fairer contrast could be made after president Obama has been out of office for at least 4-5 years. Then, we can compare the image ratings of each president 4 to 5 years after each have left. That'd be a more honest analogy.

Obama's favorability is 53%. Enough with the lying, little person.

Enough with the lying -

Poll Date Sample............ Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 5/22 - 6/10 -- 47.0..... 47.5......... -0.5
Gallup 6/8 - 6/10 1500 A.... 47 ........44.............. -1
Rasmussen
Reports 6/8 - 6/10 1500 LV 47........ 51................ -4

We've seen the same happen with Reagan. Everyone knows that Reagan is probably our worst prez and that idiot Bush is very close to that.

Now if Bush were to die ...

Hell, he'd be canonized overnight.

Doesn't change the facts though. He is among the worst, lying, thieving and stealing - those were his strengths.

I honestly don't know how his ratings are going up except that perhaps everyone is comparing Obama to him and finding that he wasn't so bad compared to the resident THUG~N~TYRANT.

George Bush sucked.. Unless someone revises history it's impossible to pretend otherwise.

It's pretty easy for a President's approval rating to go up after he no longer has the responsibility of being President anymore. That would be why every President's approval rating goes up after their term is over.

Hell, even Nixon's approval rating went up a little in the years after he resigned in disgrace.

993006_593454374009765_2771434_n.jpg

Forum List

Back