Former President George W. Bush's Image Ratings Improve

I like him a lot more now too. How about that!

I can't put my finger on it though. What exactly has he done to make me feel that way? Hmmmmmmmmm.

I was never really impressed with GWB. Seems like a down to Earth kind of guy. Mispronounces words like me so that is one thing we have in common. I expect people don't know he is reads a lot of books.

I am not sure I can have a favorable opinion because of the Iraq war. Maybe as the memory of that war fades people are starting to see what he did to. Like the response to the recession he inherited and how the country recovered from 9/11.

I like him a lot more now too. How about that!

I can't put my finger on it though. What exactly has he done to make me feel that way? Hmmmmmmmmm.

I was never really impressed with GWB. Seems like a down to Earth kind of guy. Mispronounces words like me so that is one thing we have in common. I expect people don't know he is reads a lot of books.

I am not sure I can have a favorable opinion because of the Iraq war. Maybe as the memory of that war fades people are starting to see what he did to. Like the response to the recession he inherited and how the country recovered from 9/11.

Holy shit. Get your sarcasm meter fixed.

Forum List

Back