Former President Obongo speaking now in Miami, on Fox News.

Beef_Supreme

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2020
Holy shit. I thank God I have not heard this guys voice and seen him speak for 4 years. His bullshit inflections, his sudden “black speaking voice” that he turns on and off, his absolute bullshit pandering, race baiting, etc are practically unbearable.
Up there claiming the economy was better under him, and the unemployment rate going down during Trumps term was “just going to go down as it Always does”, etc.
Sitting here and blaming everything bad under the sun in trump, talking about how great Obongo care is, how Hoe Hidin is going to make the economy soar, how the rich are fucking everyone, etc.
The same class warfare, big government clap trap we had to endure for 8 years.
Good lord.

The highlight is that apparently there are some trump supporters in their cars nearby who just keep blasting their horns. Seems to be annoying him at times. Lol.

Fuck you obongo.

Holy shit. I thank God I have not heard this guys voice and seen him speak for 4 years. His bullshit inflections, his sudden “black speaking voice” that he turns on and off, his absolute bullshit pandering, race baiting, etc are practically unbearable.
Up there claiming the economy was better under him, and the unemployment rate going down during Trumps term was “just going to go down as it Always does”, etc.
Sitting here and blaming everything bad under the sun in trump, talking about how great Obongo care is, how Hoe Hidin is going to make the economy soar, how the rich are fucking everyone, etc.
Good lord.

The highlight is that apparently there are some trump supporters in their cars nearby who just keep blasting their horns. Seems to be annoying him at times. Lol.

Fuck you obongo.
I believe that if Obama played it down the middle as President he would have gone down as one of the best. He decided to play it as a pure Prog. He would have gotten a little less from his views but a lot more from the other side with more done for us all.

Good lord.

Fuck you obongo.
I believe that if Obama played it down the middle as President he would have gone down as one of the best. He decided to play it as a pure Prog. He would have gotten a little less from his views but a lot more from the other side with more done for us all.
He decided to play it as a pure Prog.

Worse...He played it like the corrupt Chicago machine punk that he is.

44 has been lying for as long as he has been around and he continues to lie. Would love to slap something resembling a thought into him but I have no doubt that he would probably die from anything resembling a common sense thought.

1603569452152.png

Good lord.

Fuck you obongo.

Who is surprised that a racist, rightwing POS hates Pres. Obama.

Good lord.

Fuck you obongo.
thx 4 shring your ods, racist.

I did not vote for President Obama, but I think that we should be respectful of him.

He will go down in the books as a truly historic figure in the sad history of this country,

I am 83 years old, and I never imagined for one second that there would be a President of his ethnicity during my lifetime.

And now we are on the cusp of having our first Vice President of color and it is assumed that she will eventually become the President, too.

I think that it is fair to say that a child of, say, 15 years of age today and who lives to, say, the age of 100 will be astounded by how much the country had changed during his/her lifetime.

Good lord.

Fuck you obongo.

Good lord.

Fuck you obongo.
The only people obsessed with his skin pigmentation are you liberoidal jackasses.

He was an arrogant, overbearing, authoritarian punk if his skin happened to be green.

Good lord.

Fuck you obongo.

Muh racism!!!

Good lord.

Fuck you obongo.
Muh racism X 2!!!

Good lord.

Fuck you obongo.

.....the Obamas are the racists--not the right wing or Mr Trump--I've linked and explained it many times on USMB

Good lord.

Fuck you obongo.
yup. that voice is enough to puke. this POS is a treasonist waste of oxygen. worthless president AMERICA has ever had

Good lord.

Fuck you obongo.

.....the Obamas are the racists--not the right wing or Mr Trump--I've linked and explained it many times on USMB
No no.
You see, when Buhlack Obongo comes out and lectures white people, tells them to search their souls, tells us about institutionalized racism, etc... he is doing it with love. Never mind the fact that a guy named Buhlack Obongo, who is black, is elected to the most powerful position in the most powerful country in the world. A white majority country, where a large percentage of white people voted for him Essentially BECAUSE he was black (certainly not due to his non-existent record). Then we have to be lectured about how racist we all are, how we are the cause of all the black and brown folks woes, etc.
Fuck that guy.

Maybe Obummer is afraid Joe will get him busted too....Barry didn't get that 10 million dollar home on a president's salary.....
Joe is on TV now talking like he is one of the working class. Telling us all what he is going to do for us. Where was this Joe for all these years? And I do not believe him. And Kamala, she will do nothing but screw over the peasants.

Forum List

Back