Former salesman for vaccine maker Merck& Co. Wouldn't vaccinate his son

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
http://www.stopmandatoryvaccination...ine-maker-merck-co-wouldnt-vaccinate-his-son/

Former Salesman For Vaccine Maker Merck & Co. Wouldn’t Vaccinate His Son
“If you believe what you are told by the AMA and the CDC
and your doctor, you’re not doing enough research.”

In 1991 Scott Cooper and his wife researched vaccine safety and efficacy, determined vaccines are NOT safe or effective, and refused to vaccinate their son. Interestingly, their son was much healthier than his ........CONT.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

We keep warning yah but you all don't listen all you can do is act just like the power tripping Gov. wants you to . research people, Experts come out telling you over and over but you go against your gut because you are trained to Obey blackmailed , but hey it's not our health it's your kids and you.

All those people who get flu shots get the flu.

No kidding what do you think is in the flu shot? The FUCKEN flu!

I got the flu shot months ago.....no flu.
Placebo effect?

snake-oil.jpg

Sales Rep For Vaccine Merck & Co Wouldn't Vaccinate His Son

In 1991 Scott Cooper and his wife researched vaccine safety and efficacy, determined vaccines are NOT safe or effective, and refused to vaccinate their son. Interestingly, their son was much healthier than his ........CONT.

We keep warning yah but you all don't listen all you can do is act just like the power tripping Gov. wants you to . research people, Experts come out telling you over and over but you go against your gut because you are trained to Obey blackmailed , but hey it's not our health it's your kids and you.

My mother's first cousin had a daughter many years ago. Her grandmother (my grandmother's sister) said she was a normal baby when she was born, absolutely nothing wrong with her. After her first vaccination everything changed. The difference was day and night. The doctors told my mothers cousin the child had autism. My grandmother's sister said, There was nothing wrong with the baby until after they gave her that vaccine. After the vaccine, she was never the same. Vaccinations cause autism. They are deadly. When I was a child I had measles, chicken pox, and I got over both. Had I been diagnosed with autism because of a vaccine I wouldn't be writing here today. When the cure is worse than the sickness it is time to rethink what we are doing here as a nation. The people need to stop allowing themselves to be bullied into giving their children vaccines. Do not vaccinate your children.

My mother's first cousin had a daughter many years ago. Her grandmother (my grandmother's sister) said she was a normal baby when she was born, absolutely nothing wrong with her. After her first vaccination everything changed. The difference was day and night. The doctors told my mothers cousin the child had autism. My grandmother's sister said, There was nothing wrong with the baby until after they gave her that vaccine. After the vaccine, she was never the same. Vaccinations cause autism. They are deadly. When I was a child I had measles, chicken pox, and I got over both. Had I been diagnosed with autism because of a vaccine I wouldn't be writing here today. When the cure is worse than the sickness it is time to rethink what we are doing here as a nation. The people need to stop allowing themselves to be bullied into giving their children vaccines. Do not vaccinate your children.

Vaccinations cause autism.

No they don't

They are deadly.

How many people died from smallpox vaccinations last year?

My mother's first cousin had a daughter many years ago. Her grandmother (my grandmother's sister) said she was a normal baby when she was born, absolutely nothing wrong with her. After her first vaccination everything changed. The difference was day and night. The doctors told my mothers cousin the child had autism. My grandmother's sister said, There was nothing wrong with the baby until after they gave her that vaccine. After the vaccine, she was never the same. Vaccinations cause autism. They are deadly and dangerous. When I was a child I had measles, chicken pox, and I got over both. Had I been diagnosed with autism because of a vaccine I wouldn't be writing here today. When the cure is worse than the sickness it is time to rethink what we are doing here as a nation. The people need to stop allowing themselves to be bullied into giving their children vaccines. Do not vaccinate your children.

No they don't

They are deadly.

Yes they do cause autism.

Wrong question. How many people were diagnosed with autism who were vaccinated?
Answer: Too many.

Carry on.

Well, when it comes to science, the people I look to for info are salesmen.
Former salesman for vaccine maker Merck& Co.
You left that out, Todd. If a salesman for the vaccine maker is telling you the product is dangerous? You had better listen. I have to believe that you would listen and protect your own. The question is why wouldn't you want other parents to listen and be forewarned so they could protect their own children?

I didn't get the flu shot months ago. . . no flu.

I've never had a flu shot and I've never had the flu at 51 years old and I never will.
I've never had a flu shot either and I never get the flu. Others do. I don't and I never will. Same testimony. God is good!

I've never had a flu shot and I've never had the flu at 51 years old and I never will.
Not as long a run, but similar results for me and the family.

No they don't

They are deadly.

Your pretty well indoctrinated must have worked well on you carry on with more vaccines.

Well, when it comes to science, the people I look to for info are salesmen.
Former salesman for vaccine maker Merck& Co.
You left that out, Todd. If a salesman for the vaccine maker is telling you the product is dangerous? You had better listen. I have to believe that you would listen and protect your own. The question is why wouldn't you want other parents to listen and be forewarned so they could protect their own children?

Sorry to be mean, but it's because they are indoctrinated morons who can't research, are lazy and fear facts it's to scary.

I can't tell you how many ppl I've known who was injured by vaccines. Including a six month old who started getting seizures after the second round of shots.

That doesn't mean that measles and chicken pox wouldn't cause massive problems if they were left unchecked.

I've never in my life had a flu shot and never will I haven't had the flu for over ten years.

That doesn't mean that measles and chicken pox wouldn't cause massive problems if they were left unchecked.

A vaccine does not keep kids from getting measles............it helps give it to them and spreads it.

I've never in my life had a flu shot and never will I haven't had the flu for over ten years.
Colds, allergies, diarrhea, etc. It happens. No week long flu with burning high temps and vomiting. Had it once in high school after a flu shot. I'm out on that. Large dense populations, go for it.

Forum List

Back