Former seat of Confederacy takes down last monument

What the hell do you dumbass Eurotrash know about the Confederacy?
Euroweenies.jpg

Erasing history will make sure we repeat it.
😄

This is history repeating itself. White Europeans displaced the indigenous people, their homes, their graves, their land. Generations later millennial cuck white descendants of those European conquerors have grown soft and complacent. It's took violence to displace the indigenous but these soft cucks stand idly by while their ancestors are dug up right in front of them. I can't really decide which fate would be funnier. This one or the LARPing fantasy they have of going out in blaze of impotent glory. 😄

Why do you whine about local democracy in action ? The Mayur is very supportive and he should have his fingeer on the pilse.
Mayor Stoney
images

You still think wrong.

My local democracy works fine.

What Mayur (sic) is that and why do Americans care if he (allegedly) has his fingeer (sic) on any pilse (sic) anywhere?

None of what you allegedly wrote has a thing to do with Confederate statues.

But carry on, Tammy, if it gives you a reason to continue living.

You still think wrong.

My local democracy works fine.

What Mayur (sic) is that and why do Americans care if he (allegedly) has his fingeer (sic) on any pilse (sic) anywhere?

None of what you allegedly wrote has a thing to do with Confederate statues.

But carry on, Tammy, if it gives you a reason to continue living.

At least we can agree that this is a positive move.

At least we can agree that this is a positive move.

I will guarantee you that I have never agreed with a thing that has come out of your -- ahem -- brain.

Except, possibly, for the fact that the next thing you type in my general direction will be an insult.

We are all very shocked that you are slurping on slaver traitors. Shocked I say.

Keep trying.

Your flailing is very entertaining.

Shit! I'm stuck in the house because we have a good old Midwest ice storm. Your comedic shuffle is going a long way towards staving off the boredom.

Keep trying.

Your flailing is very entertaining.

Shit! I'm stuck in the house because we have a good old Midwest ice storm. Your comedic shuffle is going a long way towards staving off the boredom.

Oh look, there's another one. Take it easy on these guys, this is a sad day for them.

Forum List

Back