Former Trump aide confronts reporter at White House social media summit

'You're not a journalist, you're a punk!' — former Trump aide confronts reporter at White House social media summit
'You're not a journalist, you're a punk!' — former Trump aide confronts reporter at White House social media summit

Former White House aide Sebastian Gorka angrily confronted a reporter after the social media summit with President Donald Trump, and it was caught on video.

Gorka, who is known for his belligerent and vehement defense of the president and his policies, is seen stomping up to Brian Karem, the White House correspondent for Playboy Magazine.

He screamed in Karem's face, "you're a punk! You're not a journalist, you're a punk!" Karem stood his ground and Gorka stomped away, while in the background other members of the event began chanting, "Gorka! Gorka! Gorka!".
....(SNIP)

ME: I love it. Fantastic. Three cheers for Sebastian Gorka, telling it like it is.
He's not wrong. Brian is one of the very dumbest of the Fake News Folks:

#JOURNALISM:

journalism-600x374.jpg

Wow. Is that real? If so, my god what a fucking moron.

Well, we've seen such stupidity before. People saying something and reporters immediately asking them if they said the exact opposite.

Forum List

Back