Former Trump aide confronts reporter at White House social media summit

I disagree. Do you have any evidence to support your view?

It is a thing you lack, it is called common sense. Unless you are going to sit here and tell me you think the left wing reader of this guy are going "damn, Gorka yelled at our man, we cannot listen to him any more". Is that what you think happened?

Other possible scenarios.

1. Right leaning average guy. "Mmm, sounds like two guys got into an argument. I guess that reporter words should be considered as the words of a participant, not an objective reporter."

2. Middle of the road average guy " That reporter said some harsh shit on that guy. He seemed to think that it was completely out of line. Maybe it was."

3. Left leaning average guy "I really liked what that reporter had to say. But the push back was fierce. Maybe it is not as simple as I thought".

4. Hard right average guy "man that gorka really stood up to that lefty fucker. I feel inspired to fight back TOO!"

5. Hard left average guy "Man that gorka fucker really fought back. Maybe pushing around people is not as easy as I was led to believe".

what color is the sky in the fantasy world you live in?

YOu posted ONE strawman, as though it was the only thing I could be hoping for, and I'm the one living in a fantasy because I consider that with millions of people exposed to a story, that there could be more responses?

LOL!!!'

History shows US that playing along with these fuckers' rigged games, is a sure fire way to lose.

And yet you could not provide a single historical example of any of your fantasies above.

How about even on this forum, when was the last time a left leaning person said such a thing about something the right did?

I disagree. Do you have any evidence to support your view?

It is a thing you lack, it is called common sense. Unless you are going to sit here and tell me you think the left wing reader of this guy are going "damn, Gorka yelled at our man, we cannot listen to him any more". Is that what you think happened?

Other possible scenarios.

1. Right leaning average guy. "Mmm, sounds like two guys got into an argument. I guess that reporter words should be considered as the words of a participant, not an objective reporter."

2. Middle of the road average guy " That reporter said some harsh shit on that guy. He seemed to think that it was completely out of line. Maybe it was."

3. Left leaning average guy "I really liked what that reporter had to say. But the push back was fierce. Maybe it is not as simple as I thought".

4. Hard right average guy "man that gorka really stood up to that lefty fucker. I feel inspired to fight back TOO!"

5. Hard left average guy "Man that gorka fucker really fought back. Maybe pushing around people is not as easy as I was led to believe".

what color is the sky in the fantasy world you live in?

YOu posted ONE strawman, as though it was the only thing I could be hoping for, and I'm the one living in a fantasy because I consider that with millions of people exposed to a story, that there could be more responses?

LOL!!!'

History shows US that playing along with these fuckers' rigged games, is a sure fire way to lose.

And yet you could not provide a single historical example of any of your fantasies above.

How about even on this forum, when was the last time a left leaning person said such a thing about something the right did?

How about President Trump, and his election, as an example of not playing along with the vile media's game, working?

He was very combative with the media, constantly attacking them, and it worked out fine for him.

Do you have any historical examples of your way, working out for US?

How about President Trump, and his election, as an example of not playing along with the vile media's game, working?

He was very combative with the media, constantly attacking them, and it worked out fine for him.

Yes, Trump proved once again that any press is good press. This reporter just got a shit ton of press thanks to Gorka. Some nobody from Playboy is now national news, that is a win for him. What did Gorka gain?

And considering the reporter gave as good as he got, he showed his fellow leftis that the rightes are just hot air.

Yes, Trump proved once again that any press is good press. This reporter just got a shit ton of press thanks to Gorka. Some nobody from Playboy is now national news, that is a win for him. What did Gorka gain?

And considering the reporter gave as good as he got, he showed his fellow leftis that the rightes are just hot air.

Trump showed that standing up the media works. Plenty of people make similar complaints about his behavior, that you are making about Gorka's and Trump won.

I ask again. Can you site any example where playing along with these reporters, worked out for Republicans?

Just for the record, he'd kick your punk ass. :lol:

Last edited:

Trump showed that standing up the media works. Plenty of people make similar complaints about his behavior, that you are making about Gorka's and Trump won.

I ask again. Can you site any example where playing along with these reporters, worked out for Republicans?

So, what did Gorka win?

So, what did Gorka win?

You challenged me to show an example where my way, or Gorka's way, was a win for us. I did.

I have challenged you to show me an example where the behavior you are calling for, ie playing along with their rigged game, worked for us.

You are refusing to do that.

Is it because you tried and could not think of an example? If so, that is something you should admit for discussion purposes.

Or are you just refusing to engage on some type of weird opposition to the idea of rational and honest debate?

So, what did Gorka win?

You challenged me to show an example where my way, or Gorka's way, was a win for us. I did.

I have challenged you to show me an example where the behavior you are calling for, ie playing along with their rigged game, worked for us.

Is it because you tried and could not think of an example? If so, that is something you should admit for discussion purposes.

Or are you just refusing to engage on some type of weird opposition to the idea of rational and honest debate?

So, what did Gorka win?

So, what did Gorka win?

GW Bush won the White House twice and convinced the nation to invade a sovereign nation no threat to our own by playing nice.

So, what did Gorka win?

So, what did Gorka win?

It is an isolated and minor incident that just occurred. It might not have any obvious impact, especially by itself.

It might be quite a while before we see any results, and they might be part of a far larger course of events.

That is why I gave a much larger and more contained example, ie Trump's win.

Now, why are you refusing to address my request for an example of YOUR suggested way of doing things, working out for us?

Is it because your goal is things NOT working out for us, and you just don't want to admit that?

So, what did Gorka win?

GW Bush won the White House twice and convinced the nation to invade a sovereign nation no threat to our own by playing nice.

George Bush lost the popular vote in his first campaign, and the media savaged him and painted him as illegitimate.

I don't see that Bush got anything back from the media for his playing nice.

So, what did Gorka win?

George Bush lost the popular vote in his first campaign, and the media savaged him and painted him as illegitimate.

Trump lost the popular vote as well, and yet you claim his not playing nice made a difference.

He got the media on his side as he tricked the nation into a stupid fucking war. Far more than Trump has done.

So, what did Gorka win?

Trump lost the popular vote as well, and yet you claim his not playing nice made a difference.

He got the media on his side as he tricked the nation into a stupid fucking war. Far more than Trump has done.
You can argue if we went to war with the right enemy.This one did not really have borders. But no nation takes an attack like 9/11 without payback.

So, what did Gorka win?

Trump got street cred from people for standing up to the media. It made him look stronger. It helped him win.

Bush got nothing for treating the media with respect. Indeed, he gave them credibility that they used to attack him.

how the hell does the same country that voted for a black ivy league educated president also vote for a racist who can barely string along 2 sentences?!

So, what did Gorka win?

You can argue if we went to war with the right enemy.This one did not really have borders. But no nation takes an attack like 9/11 without payback.

Iraq had nothing at all to do with 9/11.

He yelled at a “reporter” for Playboy magazine??

What a fucking loser Gorka turned out to be.

Not to mention he is not even loyal to this country, he is a citizen of two other countries.
Karem is a very well known drunk in Washington DC.
He's very lucky Gorka didn't kick his drunken ass around the block.
Gorka is a former British Royal Marine.

Gorka is no fucking Royal Marine. He was in the British Territorial Army as a volunteer (typically committing to a weekend a month and a fortnight's annual camp).

Thanks fro the laugh... Gorka is a has heavy connections to racists... The man has been time and time again embarrassed on News shows...

But this is now just funny... Gorka is an embarrassment to the administration... The event was a bunch right wing propagandists, Karem was right, they don't care about truth...

They talk tough, kicking his ass and stuff but they are a joke... Problem is this President is taken in by them, why? because the massage his ego...

He yelled at a “reporter” for Playboy magazine??

What a fucking loser Gorka turned out to be.

Not to mention he is not even loyal to this country, he is a citizen of two other countries.
Karem is a very well known drunk in Washington DC.
He's very lucky Gorka didn't kick his drunken ass around the block.
Gorka is a former British Royal Marine.

Gorka is no fucking Royal Marine. He was in the British Territorial Army as a volunteer (typically committing to a weekend a month and a fortnight's annual camp).

Thanks fro the laugh... Gorka is a has heavy connections to racists... The man has been time and time again embarrassed on News shows...

But this is now just funny... Gorka is an embarrassment to the administration... The event was a bunch right wing propagandists, Karem was right, they don't care about truth...

They talk tough, kicking his ass and stuff but they are a joke... Problem is this President is taken in by them, why? because the massage his ego...

So, stripped of spin, personal attacks,

your point is that he was "only" in the Reserves, and an unsupported claim that the people at the event did not care about the truth.

I for one, have complete respect for people in the Reserves, btw.

'You're not a journalist, you're a punk!' — former Trump aide confronts reporter at White House social media summit
'You're not a journalist, you're a punk!' — former Trump aide confronts reporter at White House social media summit

Former White House aide Sebastian Gorka angrily confronted a reporter after the social media summit with President Donald Trump, and it was caught on video.

Gorka, who is known for his belligerent and vehement defense of the president and his policies, is seen stomping up to Brian Karem, the White House correspondent for Playboy Magazine.

He screamed in Karem's face, "you're a punk! You're not a journalist, you're a punk!" Karem stood his ground and Gorka stomped away, while in the background other members of the event began chanting, "Gorka! Gorka! Gorka!".
....(SNIP)

ME: I love it. Fantastic. Three cheers for Sebastian Gorka, telling it like it is.
He's not wrong. Brian is one of the very dumbest of the Fake News Folks:

#JOURNALISM:

journalism-600x374.jpg

Forum List

Back