Former Trump aide confronts reporter at White House social media summit

He yelled at a “reporter” for Playboy magazine??

What a fucking loser Gorka turned out to be.

Not to mention he is not even loyal to this country, he is a citizen of two other countries.

LefTard Logic:
“British citizens = BAD”
“Wetbacks / Mexican citizens = AWESOME”

Once again your typing fingers go full LefTard...hahaha
Bigoted fuck.

Americans - good.

Trumptards - dumbass America hating, hate spewing assfuck Trump supporters

Meh. Gorka never sat well with me, a little too angry...all the time. It's not that he can't have intellectual discourse, it's that he comes off as condescending and as if he's about to explode. I can see how he would rub people the wrong way. The other guy is, well, a reporter/media guy.

How do you pick a side here?
I pick Playboy

Playboy can have legitimate, truthful content just like any other media outlet. It is ironic though to watch liberals on this thread defending Playboy are the same ones that don’t consider Fox News to be legitimate.
Does Playboy lie?

Playboy can have legitimate, truthful content just like any other media outlet. It is ironic though to watch liberals on this thread defending Playboy are the same ones that don’t consider Fox News to be legitimate.
Does Playboy lie?

Dan Rather and CBS lied. Show us where Fox did the same thing? Just because you choose not believe something does not make it a lie. As per Fox vs. Playboy, with Playboy, you need to dig through tits, ass, and pussy before getting to the truth.

Gorka was the real punk in this incident. All talk and he used the location and situation as a prop to play (fake like) a tough guy. Punk behavior.

So, to be clear, you would have been more impressed if he had actually hit the reporter?

He yelled at a “reporter” for Playboy magazine??

What a fucking loser Gorka turned out to be.

Not to mention he is not even loyal to this country, he is a citizen of two other countries.

With the way reporters have been, I've said for some time now, that proper response to many of their questions, is a punch in the face.

Gorka is fucking right. They are punks, and they should called out on their shit.

Reporters report stupid shit Truimp does & you Trumpettes have a fit.

Not true. But I understand why it makes you feel better to lie to yourself.

You ever watch the White House Press briefings?

Gorka was the real punk in this incident. All talk and he used the location and situation as a prop to play (fake like) a tough guy. Punk behavior.

So, to be clear, you would have been more impressed if he had actually hit the reporter?

What would be most impressive is if he acted like an adult instead of a child.

But that is just me.

Gorka humiliated a douchebag TDS nerd after being challenged and the douchebag TDS nerds here get all aroused. :p

But that is just me.

No. Playing along with a rigged game is the act of a fool. And a sure fire way to lose.

Penelope, do you feel you are a TDS victim? And is that the only reason you butt hurts? :p

But that is just me.

No. Playing along with a rigged game is the act of a fool. And a sure fire way to lose.

But yelling at someone and acting like a 10 year old is a winning hand!

No wonder this country is going down the shitter.

But that is just me.

Yelling at someone, who deserves it, is not acting like a ten year old.

Why are you giving a pass to the reporters for their behavior?

But that is just me.

Yes, actually it is. Tell me this, how many times a day do you yell at someone at work? How many times a day do the adults where you work yell at someone? how many times a day does your boss yell at people?

But that is just me.

Yes, actually it is. Tell me this, how many times a day do you yell at someone at work? How many times a day do the adults where you work yell at someone? how many times a day does your boss yell at people?

No, it is not.

Why are you giving the reporters a pass for their behavior?

Forum List

Back