Former Trump aide confronts reporter at White House social media summit

What would be most impressive is if he acted like an adult instead of a child.

But that is just me.

No. Playing along with a rigged game is the act of a fool. And a sure fire way to lose.

But yelling at someone and acting like a 10 year old is a winning hand!

No wonder this country is going down the shitter.

Yelling at someone, who deserves it, is not acting like a ten year old.

Why are you giving a pass to the reporters for their behavior?

Yes, actually it is. Tell me this, how many times a day do you yell at someone at work? How many times a day do the adults where you work yell at someone? how many times a day does your boss yell at people?

No, it is not.

Why are you giving the reporters a pass for their behavior?

Tell me this, how many times a day do you yell at someone at work? Do you yell at your significant other when the do something dumb or make a mistake?

How many times a day do the adults where you work yell at someone?

How many times a day does your boss yell at people?

I have not given a free pass to anyone. All Gorka did was give the guy even more publicity, I can say I had never heard of him till this happened. Do you spend a lot of time reading the articles in Playboy?

No. Playing along with a rigged game is the act of a fool. And a sure fire way to lose.

But yelling at someone and acting like a 10 year old is a winning hand!

No wonder this country is going down the shitter.

Yelling at someone, who deserves it, is not acting like a ten year old.

Why are you giving a pass to the reporters for their behavior?

Yes, actually it is. Tell me this, how many times a day do you yell at someone at work? How many times a day do the adults where you work yell at someone? how many times a day does your boss yell at people?

No, it is not.

Why are you giving the reporters a pass for their behavior?

Tell me this, how many times a day do you yell at someone at work? Do you yell at your significant other when the do something dumb or make a mistake?

How many times a day do the adults where you work yell at someone?

How many times a day does your boss yell at people?

I have not given a free pass to anyone. All Gorka did was give the guy even more publicity, I can say I had never heard of him till this happened. Do you spend a lot of time reading the articles in Playboy?

No one at my work acts like reporters do. If my wife acted like that, I would get her medical care. If it continued, I would file for divorce.

Why do you give them a pass for their behavior?

No one at my work acts like reporters do. If my wife acted like that, I would get her medical care. If it continued, I would file for divorce.

So, nobody at your work yells at anyone, must be because they are adults and know how to act.

You know how you hurt a reporter...ignore them. But no, you think that yelling at them like a 10 year old is holding them accountable...that says a lot about you.

So, nobody at your work yells at anyone, must be because they are adults and know how to act.

You know how you hurt a reporter...ignore them. But no, you think that yelling at them like a 10 year old is holding them accountable...that says a lot about you.

Antifa hurt a reporter recently by assaulting him. Many against one. Brave they are.

Antifa hurt a reporter recently by assaulting him. Many against one. Brave they are.

I am betting that Correll is happy they did not give him a free pass.

He yelled at a “reporter” for Playboy magazine??

What a fucking loser Gorka turned out to be.

Not to mention he is not even loyal to this country, he is a citizen of two other countries.
Karem is a very well known drunk in Washington DC.
He's very lucky Gorka didn't kick his drunken ass around the block.
Gorka is a former British Royal Marine.

He's a wussy.

Not what I said. I said no one acts as badly as reporters do.

It is one thing to disagree with me. It is another to misrepresent what I said, to make your point.

Nope. You ignore a reporter, he prints or broadcasts his lies, and he wins.

You want republicans to continue to take the High Road, because you know it lets the Left win.

I am betting that Correll is happy they did not give him a free pass.

It is telling that you felt a need to attack Gorka, but not antifa.

It is one thing to disagree with me. It is another to misrepresent what I said, to make your point.

not if nobody reads what they write....

do you think that Gorka yelling at him will cause people not to read his stuff?

I think not playing along with their rigged game, will undermine their rigged game.

I think not playing along with their rigged game, will undermine their rigged game.

Yelling at them like a 10 year old is part of the game! I can guarantee you that a shit ton more people now know who Brian Karem is and have went to see what he had written.

If Trump has done nothing else, he has proven the old adage that any press is good press.

'You're not a journalist, you're a punk!' — former Trump aide confronts reporter at White House social media summit
'You're not a journalist, you're a punk!' — former Trump aide confronts reporter at White House social media summit

Former White House aide Sebastian Gorka angrily confronted a reporter after the social media summit with President Donald Trump, and it was caught on video.

Gorka, who is known for his belligerent and vehement defense of the president and his policies, is seen stomping up to Brian Karem, the White House correspondent for Playboy Magazine.

He screamed in Karem's face, "you're a punk! You're not a journalist, you're a punk!" Karem stood his ground and Gorka stomped away, while in the background other members of the event began chanting, "Gorka! Gorka! Gorka!".
....(SNIP)

ME: I love it. Fantastic. Three cheers for Sebastian Gorka, telling it like it is.

Gorka is a punk as is Trump as are you. Gorka is a lying weasel who works for a lying weasel. You are a lying weasel to boot.

Playboy can have legitimate, truthful content just like any other media outlet. It is ironic though to watch liberals on this thread defending Playboy are the same ones that don’t consider Fox News to be legitimate.
Does Playboy lie?

Dan Rather and CBS lied. Show us where Fox did the same thing? Just because you choose not believe something does not make it a lie. As per Fox vs. Playboy, with Playboy, you need to dig through tits, ass, and pussy before getting to the truth.

Fox News is a propaganda outfit for Trump. Shep Smith debunked the Uranium One storyline that Sean Hannity and other propagandists on Fox were pushing. Sean Hannity was forced by his bosses to quit lying about Seth Rich. Fox was forced to retract a story that Comey's memos were classified when 4 out of 7 were. Fox News had a breaking story that Trump was working in the White House when he was on the golf course.

Reporters went extinct in Year II of Regime Carter.

The few who were reported as having been sighted were all suicided during The Clint on Regime.

So, yes, what was chastised was simply a punk.

You want republicans to continue to take the High Road, because you know it lets the Left win.

Trump acts worse than reporters and Gorka apparently takes after his former boss. Acting like a 10 year old child does not help your case.

Reporters went extinct in Year II of Regime Carter.

The few who were reported as having been sighted were all suicided during The Clint on Regime.

So, yes, what was chastised was simply a punk.

Trump and his supporters are punks.

Former White House aide Sebastian Gorka angrily confronted a reporter after the social media summit with President Donald Trump, and it was caught on video.

Gorka, who is known for his belligerent and vehement defense of the president and his policies, is seen stomping up to Brian Karem, the White House correspondent for Playboy Magazine.

He screamed in Karem's face, "you're a punk! You're not a journalist, you're a punk!" Karem stood his ground and Gorka stomped away, while in the background other members of the event began chanting, "Gorka! Gorka! Gorka!".
....(SNIP)

ME: I love it. Fantastic. Three cheers for Sebastian Gorka, telling it like it is.
So...how much longer before you people start physically attacking the Press?

What a fucking loser Gorka turned out to be.

Not to mention he is not even loyal to this country, he is a citizen of two other countries.

With the way reporters have been, I've said for some time now, that proper response to many of their questions, is a punch in the face.

Gorka is fucking right. They are punks, and they should called out on their shit.
And there it is......didn't even read this post before I did my last comment.

Very good. You can read. Can you rollover and play dead too?

You do realize that lots of people read that magazine, as well as GQ and others too, right? President Jimmy Carter gave them an interview once.

Lord you're an imbecile.

Yep, everyone buys Playboy for the articles! :21::21::21::21::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Forum List

Back