Former Trump aide confronts reporter at White House social media summit

No one at my work acts like reporters do. If my wife acted like that, I would get her medical care. If it continued, I would file for divorce.

Why do you give them a pass for their behavior?

So, nobody at your work yells at anyone, must be because they are adults and know how to act.

You know how you hurt a reporter...ignore them. But no, you think that yelling at them like a 10 year old is holding them accountable...that says a lot about you.

Antifa hurt a reporter recently by assaulting him. Many against one. Brave they are.

I am betting that Correll is happy they did not give him a free pass.

It is telling that you felt a need to attack Gorka, but not antifa.

antifa did exactly what you said people should do to reporters.

He yelled at a “reporter” for Playboy magazine??

What a fucking loser Gorka turned out to be.

Not to mention he is not even loyal to this country, he is a citizen of two other countries.

Well that certainly makes him popular with tRump supporters.

Not what I said. I said no one acts as badly as reporters do.

It is one thing to disagree with me. It is another to misrepresent what I said, to make your point.

Nope. You ignore a reporter, he prints or broadcasts his lies, and he wins.

not if nobody reads what they write....

do you think that Gorka yelling at him will cause people not to read his stuff?

I think not playing along with their rigged game, will undermine their rigged game.

Yelling at them like a 10 year old is part of the game! I can guarantee you that a shit ton more people now know who Brian Karem is and have went to see what he had written.

If Trump has done nothing else, he has proven the old adage that any press is good press.

Yelling at them, has not been part of the game.

The game is that they pretend to be reporting, when they are primarily doing propaganda.

When we play along with their shit, we give them credibility, that they use as a weapon against US.

This is my point. Would you like to address it, or are you just going to make the same point again?

No one at my work acts like reporters do. If my wife acted like that, I would get her medical care. If it continued, I would file for divorce.

So, nobody at your work yells at anyone, must be because they are adults and know how to act.

You know how you hurt a reporter...ignore them. But no, you think that yelling at them like a 10 year old is holding them accountable...that says a lot about you.

It is one thing to disagree with me. It is another to misrepresent what I said, to make your point.

You want republicans to continue to take the High Road, because you know it lets the Left win.

Trump acts worse than reporters and Gorka apparently takes after his former boss. Acting like a 10 year old child does not help your case.

YOu support Antifa's use of political violence to silence conservatives?

You want republicans to continue to take the High Road, because you know it lets the Left win.

Trump acts worse than reporters and Gorka apparently takes after his former boss. Acting like a 10 year old child does not help your case.

No, I do not. But you support their attacking of reporters....here is a quote from you, in this very thread....With the way reporters have been, I've said for some time now, that proper response to many of their questions, is a punch in the face.

The game is that they pretend to be reporting, when they are primarily doing propaganda.

When we play along with their shit, we give them credibility, that they use as a weapon against US.

This is my point. Would you like to address it, or are you just going to make the same point again?

Of course it is part of the game...here you have two people, one that had been out of the headlines for a long time and one that was never in them till this took place...now they are national news and being talked about on forums across the country...exactly what they wanted.

Antifa hurt a reporter recently by assaulting him. Many against one. Brave they are.

What did the reporter do to provoke the attack?

Hell I have no idea, I have no idea why Gorka went 10 year old on the dude from Playboy.

I do not read the shit these people write...been a long time since I opened a Playboy.

Perhaps you can give me an example where physical violence is the correct response to a question asked

No, I do not. But you support their attacking of reporters....here is a quote from you, in this very thread....With the way reporters have been, I've said for some time now, that proper response to many of their questions, is a punch in the face.

You might not. I bet busybee does.

And what "question" did the reporter ask that provoked the attack?

Of course it is part of the game...here you have two people, one that had been out of the headlines for a long time and one that was never in them till this took place...now they are national news and being talked about on forums across the country...exactly what they wanted.

Your assumptions about their motives, is noted.

My point stands.

This is my point. Would you like to address it?

I do not think any question warrants a physical attack, that is your view, not mine. You seem to think that violence and yelling is a good way to solve problems. Do you use those tactics often in your life?

Hell I have no idea, I have no idea why Gorka went 10 year old on the dude from Playboy.

I do not read the shit these people write...been a long time since I opened a Playboy.

Perhaps you can give me an example where physical violence is the correct response to a question asked

Dude. YOU changed the topic to Antifa. My question was in response to YOUR TOPIC change.

So, maybe, just maybe, as I was asking YOU a question, the question was in relation to YOUR post.

Seriously. Dude. Do you have Asperger's or something?

I'll be happy to answer your question, if you answer mine.

My point stands.

Your point is stupid. I am not sure what more to say about it.

What Gorka did was give this guy even more credibility with those on his "side" and did nothing to take away from his credibility with the other side because he had none.

Dude. YOU changed the topic to Antifa. My question was in response to YOUR TOPIC change.

I was responding to a comment from another person, I did not change the topic.

I'll be happy to answer your question, if you answer mine.

I have answered it, there is no question that rates physical violence in my opinion. you are the one in your very first post in this thread championed physical violence against reporters.

I do not think any question warrants a physical attack, that is your view, not mine. You seem to think that violence and yelling is a good way to solve problems. Do you use those tactics often in your life?

There is the classic, "Have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

Class "question" that is in reality a personal attack.

People's lives are destroyed by such "questions". Elections are decided, policy is decided, by such "questions".

Some reporter "asks" such a "question", and yes, violence might very well be called for.

Especially if they keep coming back and hammering it, in the pursuit of fucking up your life.

My point stands.

Your point is stupid. I am not sure what more to say about it.

What Gorka did was give this guy even more credibility with those on his "side" and did nothing to take away from his credibility with the other side because he had none.

I disagree. Do you have any evidence to support your view?

It is a thing you lack, it is called common sense. Unless you are going to sit here and tell me you think the left wing reader of this guy are going "damn, Gorka yelled at our man, we cannot listen to him any more". Is that what you think happened?

It is a thing you lack, it is called common sense. Unless you are going to sit here and tell me you think the left wing reader of this guy are going "damn, Gorka yelled at our man, we cannot listen to him any more". Is that what you think happened?

Other possible scenarios.

1. Right leaning average guy. "Mmm, sounds like two guys got into an argument. I guess that reporter words should be considered as the words of a participant, not an objective reporter."

2. Middle of the road average guy " That reporter said some harsh shit on that guy. He seemed to think that it was completely out of line. Maybe it was."

3. Left leaning average guy "I really liked what that reporter had to say. But the push back was fierce. Maybe it is not as simple as I thought".

4. Hard right average guy "man that gorka really stood up to that lefty fucker. I feel inspired to fight back TOO!"

5. Hard left average guy "Man that gorka fucker really fought back. Maybe pushing around people is not as easy as I was led to believe".

1. Right leaning average guy. "Mmm, sounds like two guys got into an argument. I guess that reporter words should be considered as the words of a participant, not an objective reporter."

2. Middle of the road average guy " That reporter said some harsh shit on that guy. He seemed to think that it was completely out of line. Maybe it was."

3. Left leaning average guy "I really liked what that reporter had to say. But the push back was fierce. Maybe it is not as simple as I thought".

4. Hard right average guy "man that gorka really stood up to that lefty fucker. I feel inspired to fight back TOO!"

5. Hard left average guy "Man that gorka fucker really fought back. Maybe pushing around people is not as easy as I was led to believe".

what color is the sky in the fantasy world you live in?

what color is the sky in the fantasy world you live in?

YOu posted ONE strawman, as though it was the only thing I could be hoping for, and I'm the one living in a fantasy because I consider that with millions of people exposed to a story, that there could be more responses?

LOL!!!'

History shows US that playing along with these fuckers' rigged games, is a sure fire way to lose.

Forum List

Back