Former Ukrainian Prosecutor: ‘No Doubt’ Joe Biden Forced Me Out to Protect Hunter Biden

ou sheep keep posting this video like it means anything....why is that?

Blackmailing countries to do what we want is an old game, we have been doing it longer than you have been alive.

True. But blackmailing a country to fire the guy who is investigating the company your son supposedly works for and gets paid great money is an entirely different thing.

I'll just quote Biden when they told him the same thing in Ukraine:

"They said you have no authority, the President does. I said call him!"

I guess never in your life have you embellished a story to make yourself sound a bit cooler or known anyone that has ever done such an unthinkable thing?

You people try so hard, just like your "we got Trump" now counterparts...and you just fail post after post after post.

Blackmailing countries to do what we want is an old game, we have been doing it longer than you have been alive.

True. But blackmailing a country to fire the guy who is investigating the company your son supposedly works for and gets paid great money is an entirely different thing.

good thing the guy was not doing that at the time we were doing the blackmailing.

The company wasn't being actively investigating.

You've been duped because you are a dupe.

You can trust the "AP"

LOL!!!!!

Or you can hear it for yourself from Joe Biden....

VIDEO: Biden Brags That He Got Ukraine Prosecutor Fired in Exchange For $1b in Aid

you sheep keep posting this video like it means anything....why is that?

It is like none of you Trump worshipers ever paid attention to anything till 2 years ago

But using it to get your son paid isn't. Your Lefty heroes are a bit dirty.

This will bring a stampede of nations now coming forth to explain they were blackmailed by the crookedest criminals in the history of the world by the democrats and rinos

Even China has to do what they did not want to do. And now they too do and will spill the names of the deep state

You can trust the "AP"

LOL!!!!!

Or you can hear it for yourself from Joe Biden....

VIDEO: Biden Brags That He Got Ukraine Prosecutor Fired in Exchange For $1b in Aid

you sheep keep posting this video like it means anything....why is that?

It is like none of you Trump worshipers ever paid attention to anything till 2 years ago

But using it to get your son paid isn't. Your Lefty heroes are a bit dirty.
LOLOL

That on no way got Hunter Biden paid.

You rightwing freaks are completely batshit crazy. :cuckoo:

It matters not what Zelensky claims to feel. What matters is whether or not trump solicited his help in going after Trumo's political rival.

And the phone transcript reveals trump did indeed solicit Zelensky's help.
No it doesn't. But Biden's video sure shows him doing just that, Even worse. Biden made a baldfaced THREAT.

Biden was just the messenger passing along the position of the US government.

I don't buy that. If that was the actual position, then they would not have sent Biden to announce the billion dollars in loan guarantees to begin with, until the guy was fired.

You don't send someone to the other side of the planet to specifically announce that we were guaranteeing loans, if you have no intention of doing so until some guy is removed from government, when you know for a fact they still had him employed.

Obama would have said "Yeah no one is coming until that guy is gone. If you remove him, I'll send Biden to announce the guarantee".

Instead, Obama already sent Biden to the Ukraine for the purpose of saying we were giving them loan guarantees. Then out of the blue, by Bidens own statement.... No money unless you fire that guy. And they even responded to him "You can't make that call. You are not the president". Implying it was clear Obama had already cleared this before hand... which again is obvious since he shipped Biden to the opposite side of the planet for that purpose.

Why else would Biden be bragging about it? Why else would he be openly stating "I told them, no money unless that guy his gone" if really he didn't do jack, and it was just Obama who said it? Are you claiming Biden was bragging that someone else did something, and he was just in the vicinity when it happened?

That makes no sense.

It matters not what Zelensky claims to feel. What matters is whether or not trump solicited his help in going after Trumo's political rival.

And the phone transcript reveals trump did indeed solicit Zelensky's help.
No it doesn't. But Biden's video sure shows him doing just that, Even worse. Biden made a baldfaced THREAT.

Biden was just the messenger passing along the position of the US government.

I don't buy that. If that was the actual position, then they would not have sent Biden to announce the billion dollars in loan guarantees to begin with, until the guy was fired.

You don't send someone to the other side of the planet to specifically announce that we were guaranteeing loans, if you have no intention of doing so until some guy is removed from government, when you know for a fact they still had him employed.

Obama would have said "Yeah no one is coming until that guy is gone. If you remove him, I'll send Biden to announce the guarantee".

Instead, Obama already sent Biden to the Ukraine for the purpose of saying we were giving them loan guarantees. Then out of the blue, by Bidens own statement.... No money unless you fire that guy. And they even responded to him "You can't make that call. You are not the president". Implying it was clear Obama had already cleared this before hand... which again is obvious since he shipped Biden to the opposite side of the planet for that purpose.

Why else would Biden be bragging about it? Why else would he be openly stating "I told them, no money unless that guy his gone" if really he didn't do jack, and it was just Obama who said it? Are you claiming Biden was bragging that someone else did something, and he was just in the vicinity when it happened?

That makes no sense.

Have you never bragged about something and retold the story in a way that was not quite how it happened? Have you not ever known anyone that has done so?

The US taxpayer was billed $1 billion so that

JOE BIDEN

could give it to Ukraine to prevent his kid from being prosecuted for being a "faux" director, really just a shill and an ACCESS POINT to the Cocksucker's WH....

You really cannot be this stupid. Biden did not have the power to give anyone anything. He could not allocate the money, he could not choose who got the money.
Who did?

JOE BIDEN

could give it to Ukraine to prevent his kid from being prosecuted for being a "faux" director, really just a shill and an ACCESS POINT to the Cocksucker's WH....

You really cannot be this stupid. Biden did not have the power to give anyone anything. He could not allocate the money, he could not choose who got the money.
Who did?

Biden invited them to call Obama, Gator is just another Lefty who will defend his side to the death.

I think we all know Hunter Biden's expertise in the business world, especially in the Ukraine. I don't think $80,000 per month is out of whack for what he brought to the table. It had nothing to do with Joe Biden. Hunter is just an expert in the field and can command that kind of money. I don't think many here would argue.

JOE BIDEN

Who did?

Congress allocates it and the president, and the president alone can choose to withhold it. The VP has no authority

JOE BIDEN

Who did?

Biden invited them to call Obama, Gator is just another Lefty who will defend his side to the death.

That is what he said when he was retelling the story.

JOE BIDEN

Who did?

You're just a hack defending your guy, if he claim's it, he did it.

JOE BIDEN

Who did?

You never know with Biden. He also claims to have been in a knife fight with some guy named pop corn. I have my doubts

JOE BIDEN

Who did?

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Damn, you have an amazing faith in politicians. I suppose you think not a single one of them lie.

He just recently told the story about trying to pin a silver star on a US solider...I guess you think it was 100% accurate also.

He just recently said that he was against the Iraq war as soon as it started....I guess you think that was 100% accurate also.

Here is a suggestion for you. Go back and get your GED, in the process take a civics class and learn about the powers that the VP has and does not have.

Forum List

Back