Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

Sometimes police make poor decisions

They need to be accountable
Kind a like democrat policies that have been implemented And continue to not work 2200 blacks been shot so far in Chicago this year ..
Should we put you Democrats in jail?
WTF does that have to do with a cop killing an innocent woman in Ft Worth?
Liberals only care because the cop was white and the dead woman is black
Liberals cared when a black cop shot a white woman in her PJs In Minneapolis
Fake news lair.

Kind a like democrat policies that have been implemented And continue to not work 2200 blacks been shot so far in Chicago this year ..

Right wingers think the cop is innocent, because should be able to murder black folks.
We do. I know a cop that has personally murdered 34, women and children too. I asked him how he could kill women and children and he said it was easy. They don't run as fast.

Right wingers think the cop is innocent, because should be able to murder black folks.
Thats a racist, emotional and bitter misrepresentation of whites
Maybe you should address the guy on this post right now who is currently proving that "misrepresentation" in real time.....

You gotta be kidding. Does the Ft. Worth chief think it's over if he apologizes for the murder of a citizen by a Police Officer? Here's a tip Chief, tell the world that your training is criminally inadequate and you are resigning for having failed to do your duty.
The police cannot even police themselves.
Keep in mind that about 95 Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year to preserve the right of the ignorant to claim "the police cannot police themselves". So far the system works. My guess is that the officer will face charges but maybe the left would rather lynch him right away. The crazy left would rather turn it into a racial incident but it seems the root cause of the tragedy is inadequate training and poor psychological evaluation.

No it explains right wing racist to a T.
You condemn yourself without even realizing it

We do. I know a cop that has personally murdered 34, women and children too. I asked him how he could kill women and children and he said it was easy. They don't run as fast.

Is that stupid shit suppose to be funny.

You gotta be kidding. Does the Ft. Worth chief think it's over if he apologizes for the murder of a citizen by a Police Officer? Here's a tip Chief, tell the world that your training is criminally inadequate and you are resigning for having failed to do your duty.
Keep in mind that about 95 Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year to preserve the right of the ignorant to claim "the police cannot police themselves". So far the system works. My guess is that the officer will face charges but maybe the left would rather lynch him right away. The crazy left would rather turn it into a racial incident but it seems the root cause of the tragedy is inadequate training and poor psychological evaluation.

Hmmm, so what training would have stopped this murder?

No the officer in South Carolina that shot the black guy running should’ve got manslaughter we all watch the movies in the 70s in the 80s of the cop screaming stop or I’ll shoot and they shot

He should have received the death penalty.
Why would any white person want to be a cop in black neighborhoods?

Ask some of your racist cop buddies.

Racist blacks want to kill them or send them to prison

You come straight out of a comic book.

So far the system works for white people so most are not concerned. Had a couple of coworkers die last year, but they were doing their jobs and contributing to society without routinely fucking up so badly people kept dying while the company shrugged it off. that's the difference. No cop ever died for anyone's fweedumb of controlled speech in amewica. Folks who continually rationalize and excuse the power of the state to routinely murder citizens in the streets of america, and now in their own homes contribute to our descent into a fascist corporate police state with concentration camps. This is just another of our endless "tragedies", gee too bad but there's not a problem here, merely a recurring tragedy; thoughts-n-prayers, training, psychological evaluation, see yall again soon, blah blah blah. But watch out for the "crazy left".

None. Policing in america has always been about protecting the aristocracy from the rest of us. And let's face it, anyone outside the aristocracy is a threat to them. Especially now.

No the officer in South Carolina that shot the black guy running should’ve got manslaughter we all watch the movies in the 70s in the 80s of the cop screaming stop or I’ll shoot and they shot

If you grew up watching movies for cops are saying stop or I’ll shoot and they shoot you would think it’s not against the law and my right or wrong

Wow, so you think the movies and TV shows are how police use of force is written.
I asked you a question

If you could hear yourself you’d know that no one is laughing

Black radicalism is not funny

Ok class. When called to do a welfare check, when the door is open, you don't go shoot the woman inside the bedroom, you go knock on the door and say "Police, anyone home?"
Is everyone clear on that? Ok, let's practice it.

And many learned this in our military.

It's about as funny as your juvenile non-stop lying bullshit.

Ok class. When called to do a welfare check, when the door is open, you don't go shoot the woman inside the bedroom, you go knock on the door and say "Police, anyone home?"

Apparently that level of "professionalism" is too much to ask of our corporate state police.

Sez the lying cockroach.

It's about as funny as your juvenile non-stop lying bullshit.
We do. I know a cop that has personally murdered 34, women and children too. I asked him how he could kill women and children and he said it was easy. They don't run as fast.[/QUOTE]

Democrats ok

Apparently that level of "professionalism" is too much to ask of our corporate state police.
Where I live they do it like that all the time, liar. I hear calls for welfare checks on my radio all the time and never shots fired called later.

Maybe you should address the guy on this post right now who is currently proving that "misrepresentation" in real time.....

Your meaning is not clear to me. I was addressing the angry black guy who is screaming MURDER as loud as he can

Forum List

Back