🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

Thats a racist, emotional and bitter misrepresentation of whites

No it explains right wing racist to a T.
You condemn yourself without even realizing it
Liberals only care because the cop was white and the dead woman is black

Right wingers think the cop is innocent, because should be able to murder black folks.
We do. I know a cop that has personally murdered 34, women and children too. I asked him how he could kill women and children and he said it was easy. They don't run as fast.

Is that stupid shit suppose to be funny.
It's about as funny as your juvenile non-stop lying bullshit.
We do. I know a cop that has personally murdered 34, women and children too. I asked him how he could kill women and children and he said it was easy. They don't run as fast.

And many learned this in our military.[/QUOTE]
Repeats the lying cockroach.

WTF does that have to do with a cop killing an innocent woman in Ft Worth?

Right wingers think the cop is innocent, because should be able to murder black folks.
And many learned this in our military.
Sez the lying cockroach.
Is this an argument? We have slaughtered over 4000 innocent civilians thus far this year in Afghanistan alone. We know, you don't give a fuck.

No it explains right wing racist to a T.
You condemn yourself without even realizing it

Repeats the lying cockroach.[/QUOTE]
Anyone can look it up pard.

Maybe you should address the guy on this post right now who is currently proving that "misrepresentation" in real time.....

Maybe you should address the guy on this post right now who is currently proving that "misrepresentation" in real time.....

Your meaning is not clear to me. I was addressing the angry black guy who is screaming MURDER as loud as he can

Well we cannot reasonably ask a people who are terrified of black folk in the first place to interact with an "angry" black guy without shooting first and asking questions with rationalizing agendas later, so what does law enforcement say?

"WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND other domestic extremists maintain an active presence in U.S. police departments and other law enforcement agencies. A striking reference to that conclusion, notable for its confidence and the policy prescriptions that accompany it, appears in a classified FBI Counterterrorism Policy Guide from April 2015, obtained by The Intercept. The guide, which details the process by which the FBI enters individuals on a terrorism watchlist, the Known or Suspected Terrorist File, notes that “domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,” and explains in some detail how bureau policies have been crafted to take this infiltration into account.

Although these right-wing extremists have posed a growing threat for years, federal investigators have been reluctant to publicly address that threat or to point out the movement’s longstanding strategy of infiltrating the law enforcement community.

No centralized recruitment process or set of national standards exists for the 18,000 law enforcement agencies in the United States, many of which have deep historical connections to racist ideologies. As a result, state and local police as well as sheriff’s departments present ample opportunities for white supremacists and other right-wing extremists looking to expand their power base.

In a heavily redacted version of an October 2006 FBI internal intelligence assessment, the agency raised the alarm over white supremacist groups’ “historical” interest in “infiltrating law enforcement communities or recruiting law enforcement personnel.” The effort, the memo noted, “can lead to investigative breaches and can jeopardize the safety of law enforcement sources or personnel.” The memo also states that law enforcement had recently become aware of the term “ghost skins,” used among white supremacists to describe “those who avoid overt displays of their beliefs to blend into society and covertly advance white supremacist causes.” In at least one case, the FBI learned of a skinhead group encouraging ghost skins to seek employment with law enforcement agencies in order to warn crews of any investigations.

That report appeared after a series of scandals involving local police and sheriff’s departments. In Los Angeles, for example, a U.S. District Court judge found in 1991 that members of a local sheriff’s department had formed a neo-Nazi gang and habitually terrorized black and Latino residents. In Chicago, Jon Burge, a police detective and rumored KKK member, was fired, and eventually prosecuted in 2008, over charges relating to the torture of at least 120 black men during his decadeslong career. Burge notoriously referred to an electric shock device he used during interrogations as the “****** box.” In Cleveland, officials found that a number of police officers had scrawled “racist or Nazi graffiti” throughout their department’s locker rooms. In Texas, two police officers were fired when it was discovered they were Klansmen. One of them said he had tried to boost the organization’s membership by giving an application to a fellow officer he thought shared his “white, Christian, heterosexual values.

Although the FBI has not publicly addressed the issue of white supremacist infiltration of law enforcement since that 2006 report, in a 2015 speech, FBI Director James Comey made an unprecedented acknowledgment of the role historically played by law enforcement in communities of color: “All of us in law enforcement must be honest enough to acknowledge that much of our history is not pretty.” Comey and the agency have been less forthcoming about that history’s continuation into the present."

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement

Repeats the lying cockroach.

Anyone can look it up pard.

Only scum like you believes the constant barrage of lies from the media. I hope you're the next police fatality.[/QUOTE]

Oh I know, that's just how you people are. You know, it's more than a tad schizophrenic to pay so much attention to the "lies from the media" that you decry. Make a decision.

No the officer in South Carolina that shot the black guy running should’ve got manslaughter we all watch the movies in the 70s in the 80s of the cop screaming stop or I’ll shoot and they shot

He should have received the death penalty.
Why would any white person want to be a cop in black neighborhoods?

Ask some of your racist cop buddies.

Racist blacks want to kill them or send them to prison

You come straight out of a comic book.
I am in touch with reality

You are not

The police cannot even police themselves.
Keep in mind that about 95 Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year to preserve the right of the ignorant to claim "the police cannot police themselves". So far the system works. My guess is that the officer will face charges but maybe the left would rather lynch him right away. The crazy left would rather turn it into a racial incident but it seems the root cause of the tragedy is inadequate training and poor psychological evaluation.

Hmmm, so what training would have stopped this murder?
Ok class. When called to do a welfare check, when the door is open, you don't go shoot the woman inside the bedroom, you go knock on the door and say "Police, anyone home?"
Is everyone clear on that? Ok, let's practice it.

Apparently that level of "professionalism" is too much to ask of our corporate state police.
Where I live they do it like that all the time, liar. I hear calls for welfare checks on my radio all the time and never shots fired called later.
So they police differently in white neighborhoods? Wah I do declare, you've blundered onto something here.

No the officer in South Carolina that shot the black guy running should’ve got manslaughter we all watch the movies in the 70s in the 80s of the cop screaming stop or I’ll shoot and they shot

You are not
Oh you're touched all right.

You are not
Oh you're touched all right.
I am not the one with delusional belief of white cops who shoot black people just for the fun of it

You know, there are several things here...........

First off, the police weren't called in for an emergency or criminal call, they were called on a non emergency number for a routine welfare check.

Second, if you saw the video footage on television from the cop's body cam, you would have seen that he fired his weapon before he finished telling her to show him her hands. Matter of fact, he fired his weapon just before he said the final word.

The woman was in her own house, and the doors were open, which is why a neighbor called in a welfare check. Since the lights were on in the house, and the door was open, why in the hell didn't they go in through the front door where they could actually see what was going on? And, considering the fact that there was an 8 year old boy in the house that the woman was watching, it's lucky he didn't get shot as well.

Personally? I think the cop was wrong to fire as soon as they did, and there might need to be a trial to see if he is guilty of manslaughter or murder.
Who fucking cares.
I consider this another BS bring in the black vote situation like Michael Brown or Obama's son Trayvon.

First off, the police weren't called in for an emergency or criminal call, they were called on a non emergency number for a routine welfare check.

Second, if you saw the video footage on television from the cop's body cam, you would have seen that he fired his weapon before he finished telling her to show him her hands. Matter of fact, he fired his weapon just before he said the final word.

The woman was in her own house, and the doors were open, which is why a neighbor called in a welfare check. Since the lights were on in the house, and the door was open, why in the hell didn't they go in through the front door where they could actually see what was going on? And, considering the fact that there was an 8 year old boy in the house that the woman was watching, it's lucky he didn't get shot as well.

Personally? I think the cop was wrong to fire as soon as they did, and there might need to be a trial to see if he is guilty of manslaughter or murder.
Who fucking cares.
I consider this another BS bring in the black vote situation like Michael Brown or Obama's son Trayvon.

The woman's parents care.

The mayor cares.

The cop who was arrested for murder clearly cares.

Anyone who might ever think to make a non-emergency call to the police probably should care.

Your meaning is not clear to me. I was addressing the angry black guy who is screaming MURDER as loud as he can
You should be addressing your fellow Trump circle jerk team mate who keeps trying to justify why black people deserve to get shot in their own homes...because of how black they are and all

It was a bad shoot. This officer will NOT be able to justify his use of DPF.

It was a bad shoot. This officer will NOT be able to justify his use of DPF.

Its been reported that the woman had a hand gun in her home. That may change the calculus of the charges.

Who fucking cares.

The mayor cares.

Anyone who might ever think to make a non-emergency call to the police probably should care.
I'm sure they all care, but explain why it's national news, other than another Bullshit attempt to piss off blacks at whites and cops.

The media selected this story because it fits their agenda. A black shooting a black in a drive-by doesn't fit their agenda and the national news doesn't give a shit about that. This is another opportunity to sow divisions, strengthen their base, and maybe get a few cops killed. A win-win situation for the communist left.

Who fucking cares.

The mayor cares.

I'm sure they all care, but explain why it's national news, other than another Bullshit attempt to piss off blacks at whites and cops.

A cop shooting a woman to death in her own home? The very woman that cop was sent to do a welfare check on?

Why wouldn't it be national news?

Who fucking cares.

The mayor cares.

A cop shooting a woman to death in her own home? The very woman that cop was sent to do a welfare check on?

Because it's a local story.
My brother was a cop. Stuff like this happens sometimes. I'm still trying to figure out what a Welfare Check is, and why an accident is nationwide news. Is this woman a super important person, or is it just cuz she's black.....and the fucking Democrats need to create a few race-riots to influence the election?

Fort Worth Officer Resigns After Fatal Shooting of Black Woman

"A Fort Worth, Texas, police officer who fatally shot an African-American woman in her own home resigned Monday, the same day her family called for the officer to be arrested and prosecuted."

The Mayor of Fort Worth (Betsy Price) went on to issue an apology to the family of the victim where she states "nothing can justify this shooting" --- should she be voted out of office for failing to back the police at all costs??

Does this prove that Betsy Price hates white people because she didn't stand up for this officer who shot this black thug to defend his own life?? Or are the actions of this guy so obviously wrong that even a republican mayor of Fort Worth can't even pretend otherwise??

This cop made the same mistake the other cop who killed a man in his own home made.

Neither of them stopped to use their voices. The first thing both did was pull their weapon and fire.

If this cop had gone to the door and used his voice, he would have found the owner of the house, learned nothing was wrong and left.

The woman would still be alive today and that cop would still have his job.

Who fucking cares.

The mayor cares.

Because it's a local story.

No, its a police offering shooting a woman to death in her own home.

Its absolutely worthy of a national story.

Forum List

Back