🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

Right wingers think the cop is innocent, because should be able to murder black folks.
Thats a racist, emotional and bitter misrepresentation of whites
Maybe you should address the guy on this post right now who is currently proving that "misrepresentation" in real time.....

Maybe you should address the guy on this post right now who is currently proving that "misrepresentation" in real time.....

Your meaning is not clear to me. I was addressing the angry black guy who is screaming MURDER as loud as he can

You shoot an INNOCENT WOMAN through a window, what the fuck else do you call it?

Depending on the particular law in the particular jurisdiction, it could be seen as an accidental shooting.

Like I was pointing out, the man seems to have been very paranoid with a really itchy trigger finger. The least little thing could have triggered him

How do you accidentally shoot someone, when you point the gun at them and pull the trigger.

It was a bad shoot. This officer will NOT be able to justify his use of DPF.

Its been reported that the woman had a hand gun in her home. That may change the calculus of the charges.

How so?

If the gal was a liberal with a gun in the home, that would be the height of hypocrisy on her part. Complaining about other people exercising the RTKBA while she herself is armed to the teeth.

Your meaning is not clear to me. I was addressing the angry black guy who is screaming MURDER as loud as he can

You shoot an INNOCENT WOMAN through a window, what the fuck else do you call it?

Depending on the particular law in the particular jurisdiction, it could be seen as an accidental shooting.

Like I was pointing out, the man seems to have been very paranoid with a really itchy trigger finger. The least little thing could have triggered him

How do you accidentally shoot someone, when you point the gun at them and pull the trigger.

Involuntary movement of the trigger finger. Maybe the police officer heard something and just got spooked.

Have you ever seen the film "Goodfellas" where they are sitting around playing cards and Joe Pesci shot Christopher. He really didn't intend to shoot him, he was just a bit paranoid. Not justifying it, just explaining it. And my solution is to relieve the anxiety of the police and their paranoia to reduce the numbers of these regrettable situations.

Right wingers think the cop is innocent, because should be able to murder black folks.

Nope. Sorry, this cannot be seen as an accidental shooting. The police chief even said that if this officer hadn't resigned, he would have been fired because he regularly failed to comply with regulations.

The door was open, the lights were on, so why in the hell did the officer think they needed to go check the perimeter? It wasn't for a criminal or disturbance call, it was for a welfare check. The cop should have gone up to the door, knocked on it and announced himself, there wouldn't have been any problem. But, he didn't identify himself, and he fired the shot just as he was saying the last word of his command. No, this wasn't an accident. At best, it was a cop displaying piss poor performance that resulted in manslaughter, at worst, it's murder.

Its been reported that the woman had a hand gun in her home. That may change the calculus of the charges.

No it won't. The police have said that any weapon in the house is irrelevant to what happened.

The are not going to defend and get behind this officer because there is no defending what he did.

In terms of his defense, if she had a handgun even remotely pointed at him, self defense is going to be easier to argue.

She didn't.

Its being reported that she did. I'm not saying that claim is accurate or inaccurate. I'm saying that if its true, it will change the calculus of the charges. And the defense the officer can rationally argue.

No it is not being reported that she did.

No it won't. The police have said that any weapon in the house is irrelevant to what happened.

The are not going to defend and get behind this officer because there is no defending what he did.

In terms of his defense, if she had a handgun even remotely pointed at him, self defense is going to be easier to argue.

If she had a hand gun then the officer may have been right to defend himself. can't belief how stupid people are to pick up a gun and point it at a cop. jeezzz.

When that is relevant you can discuss that. It's not here.

Yes, it's been reported that when she heard noises in her backyard, she picked up her gun to go check it out. Now, who on this board WOULDN'T pick up their gun to go check out noises in their backyard at 2:00 in the morning, especially if they saw a flashlight being shined around and you didn't know who was there?

Now, granted, it's never a good idea to point a gun at a police officer, but she didn't know who was in her yard, because the officer never identified himself. If she had shot the cop, she would have been well within her rights under Texas' Castle Doctrine, because he didn't make any indication of any kind that he was a police officer, and she was inside her house.

And, it's clear as day that he fired the shot as he was giving the last word of his command to show her hands, meaning he didn't give her time to comply with his orders.

Nope, this cop should be charged with murder and given as much time as that Guyger woman.

Involuntary movement of the trigger finger. Maybe the police officer heard something and just got spooked.

Horseshit, anyone who uses a firearm know you don't put your finger on the trigger until you want to fire.

Quick question for all of you on this thread. If you heard noises in your backyard at 2:00 am, as well as saw someone running around with a flashlight, who did not identify themselves, would you grab your gun if you had one?

Quick question for all of you on this thread. If you heard noises in your backyard at 2:00 am, as well as saw someone running around with a flashlight, who did not identify themselves, would you grab your gun if you had one?
Another question.

What the hell kind of "adult" is playing video games with an 8 year old at 2:23 am?????

Another question.

What the hell kind of "adult" is playing video games with an 8 year old at 2:23 am?????

One who doesn't have to work on Saturday morning.

I'd do more than just grab my gun.

Another question.

You mean a ghetto "mom"

Who seriously would play video games with an 8 year old child at 2:23 AM

Another question.

You mean a ghetto "mom"

Lots of white guys do this.

Another question.

You mean a ghetto "mom"

An aunt playing with her nephew on a Friday night.

You may deem this worthy of her to be shot to death by a police officer, but no rational person ever would.

I don't own a gun but no, not where I live.

Forum List

Back