🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

how do you know he shot her because she was black???

How do you know he didn't??

I never said he didnt,,but I'm not a racist like you

I'm a racist because I point out racism and yet it is right wingers like you that make the racist comments.

youre a racist because you call racism on everything,,
and youre to stupid to realize some of us KNOW cops are killing far to many people, but because you want to make it about race and not bad policing we cant stand together to fight and stop it,,,

so take your racist rants and go fuck yourself,,,

Progressive Clown pull your head out of your ass and stop trying to call a apple an orange. Why didn't this ass clown go to the front door and announce himself? What is amazing is cocksuckers like you read the racist remarks your right wing racist buddies make on this forum and you don't open your fucking mouth and then you want to attack black and claim that black folks are the racist. So go fuck yourself, ass clown.

I didnt say blacks are racist,,I said you are,,,

I'm a racist because I point out racism and yet it is right wingers like you that make the racist comments.

and youre to stupid to realize some of us KNOW cops are killing far to many people, but because you want to make it about race and not bad policing we cant stand together to fight and stop it,,,

Progressive Clown pull your head out of your ass and stop trying to call a apple an orange. Why didn't this ass clown go to the front door and announce himself? What is amazing is cocksuckers like you read the racist remarks your right wing racist buddies make on this forum and you don't open your fucking mouth and then you want to attack black and claim that black folks are the racist. So go fuck yourself, ass clown.

You're the racist POS.

I am in touch with reality

You are not
Oh you're touched all right.
I am not the one with delusional belief of white cops who shoot black people just for the fun of it

So why do they shoot so easily?

I dont think they do

Out of hundreds of thousands of encounters between cops and black people some go wrong

Most cops are white but black cops shoot people also

Its just the lib news media and black race hustlers who want to make you think that racist white cops are wantoning murdering innocent black people

When was the last time a white cop murdered a white woman in her home shooting through a window?

Probably not that recently.

However, the police officer was probably very much on edge because he was in the Ghetto with very little backup. All of the coffee partiers and BLM folks ready to take a shot at him.

IMHO, the key for the future is not to send police into dangerous areas without appropriate backup. Itchy trigger fingers, sometimes guys might hear things and panic. If the Ft Worth PD would have sent 5 or 6 tactical units to the address, the cop would have been less likely to panic IMHO.

Notice how the FBI sent 2 dozen cars to pinch Roger Stone, an elderly man living in a nice area with no history of violence?

No reason just to send one cop car into the ghetto

You're the racist POS.

I never said anything racist,,, that was you ,,,

I want to stand with blacks against cops killing people

I am not the one with delusional belief of white cops who shoot black people just for the fun of it

I dont think they do

Out of hundreds of thousands of encounters between cops and black people some go wrong

Its just the lib news media and black race hustlers who want to make you think that racist white cops are wantoning murdering innocent black people

When was the last time a white cop murdered a white woman in her home shooting through a window?

However, the police officer was probably very much on edge because he was in the Ghetto with very little backup. All of the coffee partiers and BLM folks ready to take a shot at him.

IMHO, the key for the future is not to send police into dangerous areas without appropriate backup. Itchy trigger fingers, sometimes guys might hear things and panic. If the Ft Worth PD would have sent 5 or 6 tactical units to the address, the cop would have been less likely to panic IMHO.

Notice how the FBI sent 2 dozen cars to pinch Roger Stone, an elderly man living in a nice area with no history of violence?

Where you at Progressive Dickhead?

I am in touch with reality

You are not

I dont think they do

I dont know

If the liberal news media does not give it wall-to-wall 24/7 coverage the way it does black shootings then we wont remember

But your emotional hate toward white cops is not good for you or for the country

I dont think they do

I live here in Mercer County, Pennsylvania, although I spent most of my life in eastern Ohio. The police are on edge, very nervous about the public, they feel there is a target on their backs.

Let's do more to protect our police, and they will be less likely to panic, that's my point.

I dont think they do

I dont know

If the liberal news media does not give it wall-to-wall 24/7 coverage the way it does black shootings then we wont remember

But your emotional hate toward white cops is not good for you or for the country

I hate crooked cops no matter what their color is, unlike you, you probably think this cop should receive a medal.

I dont think they do

I live here in Mercer County, Pennsylvania, although I spent most of my life in eastern Ohio. The police are on edge, very nervous about the public, they feel there is a target on their backs.

Let's do more to protect our police, and they will be less likely to panic, that's my point.

Here's a thought, how about the police uphold the law instead of breaking it.

I dont think they do

How do you know he didn't??[

In racist black lib la la land whites are guilty until proven innocent

You are far too hysterical to carry on a logical conversation

Your words hurt your own argument

Not only did the cop fail to knock on the front door on a non-emergency welfare check with NO crime whatsoever reported, he snuck into the backyard - whispering to his partner as they entered her property. And then shot the woman through her own window from her own backyard WHILE he's giving her the order to show him her hands.

He's literally screaming over the gunshot as he fires. There's simply no way she could have responded quickly enough for the officer NOT to shoot her to death.

Nor did he ever announce that he was a police officer.

This was a layer cake of tragic incompetence and pointless, utterly unnecessary escalation.

Last edited:

Not only did the cop fail to knock on the front door on a non-emergency welfare check with NO crime whatsoever reported, he snuck into the backyard - whispering to his partner as they entered her property. And then shot the woman WHILE he's giving her the order to show him her hands.

He's literally screaming over his own order as he fires. There's literally no way she could have responded quickly enough for the officer NOT to shoot her to death.
So, do you hate all white people or just white cops?

Not only did the cop fail to knock on the front door on a non-emergency welfare check with NO crime whatsoever reported, he snuck into the backyard - whispering to his partner as they entered her property. And then shot the woman WHILE he's giving her the order to show him her hands.

He's literally screaming over his own order as he fires. There's literally no way she could have responded quickly enough for the officer NOT to shoot her to death.

I merely insist that those who commit any form criminal homicide be held accountable for their actions.

Including cops.

I merely insist that those who commit any form criminal homicide be held accountable for their actions.

Including cops.
That is merely stating the obvious

Liberals made this a race issue and I’m asking where you stand?

Including cops.

And I've answered you. I'm for accountability under the law for any form of criminal homicide commited by anyone.

Including cops.

And I've answered you. I'm for accountability under the law for any form of criminal homicide commited by anyone.
That is a dodge rather than an answer

Do you hate all whites or just the ones in police uniforms?

You know, there are several things here...........

First off, the police weren't called in for an emergency or criminal call, they were called on a non emergency number for a routine welfare check.

Second, if you saw the video footage on television from the cop's body cam, you would have seen that he fired his weapon before he finished telling her to show him her hands. Matter of fact, he fired his weapon just before he said the final word.

The woman was in her own house, and the doors were open, which is why a neighbor called in a welfare check. Since the lights were on in the house, and the door was open, why in the hell didn't they go in through the front door where they could actually see what was going on? And, considering the fact that there was an 8 year old boy in the house that the woman was watching, it's lucky he didn't get shot as well.

Personally? I think the cop was wrong to fire as soon as they did, and there might need to be a trial to see if he is guilty of manslaughter or murder.

Manslaughter in Texas for genuine accidents. You were cleaning your gun and it went off and killed somebody, for example.

This officer intentionally aimed and fired his weapon at the woman. Eliminating the 'it was an accident' defense.

He was charged with murder because of it. There are several mitigating possibilities with a murder charge that may soften the sentencing blow for him. With a 'self defense' strategy seeming unlikely but plausible if she had a gun herself.

Not only did the cop fail to knock on the front door on a non-emergency welfare check with NO crime whatsoever reported, he snuck into the backyard - whispering to his partner as they entered her property. And then shot the woman through her own window from her own backyard WHILE he's giving her the order to show him her hands.

He's literally screaming over his own order as he fires. There's simply no way she could have responded quickly enough for the officer NOT to shoot her to death.

Nor did he ever announce that he was a police officer.

This was a layer cake of tragic incompetence and pointless, utterly unnecessary escalation.
This dipshit was so trigger happy; it didn’t matter who was on the other side of that window. He’d have plugged his own mother had she been standing there. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy...

Including cops.

That is a dodge rather than an answer

Do you hate all whites or just the ones in police uniforms?

he never mentioned race,,,as it should be,,,

Forum List

Back