🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

Yes, it's been reported that when she heard noises in her backyard, she picked up her gun to go check it out.

No it hasn't.

A Texas woman was shot dead by a Fort Worth police officer in her home after she heard noises outside, picked up a handgun and pointed it at a window, the officer’s arrest warrant showed on Tuesday.

Texas woman killed by officer pointed gun after hearing noises

Now this may or may not be true. But it has been reported.

Yes, it's been reported that when she heard noises in her backyard, she picked up her gun to go check it out.

No it hasn't.

A Texas woman was shot dead by a Fort Worth police officer in her home after she heard noises outside, picked up a handgun and pointed it at a window, the officer’s arrest warrant showed on Tuesday.

Texas woman killed by officer pointed gun after hearing noises

Now this may or may not be true. But it has been reported.

No it hasn't unless you are speaking about B.S. on a message board which doesn't count.

Quick question for all of you on this thread. If you heard noises in your backyard at 2:00 am, as well as saw someone running around with a flashlight, who did not identify themselves, would you grab your gun if you had one?
Another question.

What the hell kind of "adult" is playing video games with an 8 year old at 2:23 am?????
Doesn't matter. Maybe it was a special treat night. Maybe the kid has sleeping problems. Maybe they were playing hours earlier and just fell asleep on the couch. Maybe they just live differently than you do.

It doesn't matter, and pretending it does is toeing the line of blaming the victim.

You know, there are several things here...........

First off, the police weren't called in for an emergency or criminal call, they were called on a non emergency number for a routine welfare check.

Second, if you saw the video footage on television from the cop's body cam, you would have seen that he fired his weapon before he finished telling her to show him her hands. Matter of fact, he fired his weapon just before he said the final word.

The woman was in her own house, and the doors were open, which is why a neighbor called in a welfare check. Since the lights were on in the house, and the door was open, why in the hell didn't they go in through the front door where they could actually see what was going on? And, considering the fact that there was an 8 year old boy in the house that the woman was watching, it's lucky he didn't get shot as well.

Personally? I think the cop was wrong to fire as soon as they did, and there might need to be a trial to see if he is guilty of manslaughter or murder.
Who fucking cares.
I consider this another BS bring in the black vote situation like Michael Brown or Obama's son Trayvon.

You would care if this was your fucking sister or mother.
Find out the story first. And no more commissions. It just gives money and cars to people who have no answers but are important to themselves. The real answers must be between the way police respond and the way people live that are affected.

Quick question for all of you on this thread. If you heard noises in your backyard at 2:00 am, as well as saw someone running around with a flashlight, who did not identify themselves, would you grab your gun if you had one?
Another question.

What the hell kind of "adult" is playing video games with an 8 year old at 2:23 am?????

One who doesn't have to work on Saturday morning.
You mean a ghetto "mom"

Who seriously would play video games with an 8 year old child at 2:23 AM

I played video games AS A CHILD at 223am.

Another question.

You mean a ghetto "mom"

You have ghetto parents if you're telling the truth.

Normal people dont let their children do as they please

Another question.

Doesn't matter. Maybe it was a special treat night. Maybe the kid has sleeping problems. Maybe they were playing hours earlier and just fell asleep on the couch. Maybe they just live differently than you do.

It doesn't matter, and pretending it does is toeing the line of blaming the victim.
Nope. It doesnt.

It suddenly struck me when I read that sentence.

Personally, I'm a firm believer that NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS AFTER MIDNIGHT.

This incident proved I was right.

The black neighbor was right to call the police.

The police screwed up.

Still, it could have been avoided if this ghetto babysitter had normal parenting skills

Another question.

You mean a ghetto "mom"

You have ghetto parents if you're telling the truth.

Normal people dont let their children do as they please

My parents were sleeping they had no idea what I was doing.

And don't talk about my parents you fucktwat. They raised two college educated children who are very successful in life.

Another question.

You mean a ghetto "mom"

Ghetto mom, this young lady had a bachelors degree ass clown.

Another question.

Nope. It doesnt.

It suddenly struck me when I read that sentence.

Personally, I'm a firm believer that NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS AFTER MIDNIGHT.

This incident proved I was right.

The black neighbor was right to call the police.

The police screwed up.

Still, it could have been avoided if this ghetto babysitter had normal parenting skills

This is why this young lady was murdered because of racist ass thinking like yours, you guys don't wear sheets anymore but you have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

Who fucking cares.
I consider this another BS bring in the black vote situation like Michael Brown or Obama's son Trayvon.

The woman's parents care.

The mayor cares.

The cop who was arrested for murder clearly cares.

Anyone who might ever think to make a non-emergency call to the police probably should care.
I'm sure they all care, but explain why it's national news, other than another Bullshit attempt to piss off blacks at whites and cops.

A cop shooting a woman to death in her own home? The very woman that cop was sent to do a welfare check on?

Why wouldn't it be national news?
Because it's a local story.

No, its a police offering shooting a woman to death in her own home.

Its absolutely worthy of a national story.
Not really.
If you want to watch that bullshit watch NCIS.

Why would any white person want to be a cop in black neighborhoods?

Ask some of your racist cop buddies.

Racist blacks want to kill them or send them to prison

You come straight out of a comic book.
I am in touch with reality

You are not
Oh you're touched all right.
I am not the one with delusional belief of white cops who shoot black people just for the fun of it

So why do they shoot so easily?

I dont think they do

Out of hundreds of thousands of encounters between cops and black people some go wrong

Most cops are white but black cops shoot people also

Its just the lib news media and black race hustlers who want to make you think that racist white cops are wantoning murdering innocent black people

You know, there are several things here...........

First off, the police weren't called in for an emergency or criminal call, they were called on a non emergency number for a routine welfare check.

Second, if you saw the video footage on television from the cop's body cam, you would have seen that he fired his weapon before he finished telling her to show him her hands. Matter of fact, he fired his weapon just before he said the final word.

The woman was in her own house, and the doors were open, which is why a neighbor called in a welfare check. Since the lights were on in the house, and the door was open, why in the hell didn't they go in through the front door where they could actually see what was going on? And, considering the fact that there was an 8 year old boy in the house that the woman was watching, it's lucky he didn't get shot as well.

Personally? I think the cop was wrong to fire as soon as they did, and there might need to be a trial to see if he is guilty of manslaughter or murder.
It's called pre meditated murder. When the phone rings a Badged Nazi checks his assault pack and heads to battle.
"8 year old girl selling lemonade and cookies without permit"
Baton ? CHECK,
Stun gun and slapper ? CHECK
Glock and 4 clips ? CHECK
Backup on ankle ? CHECK
Lets roll !
Wait ! Her father may try to run us over !
12 ga, 8 rounds 00 Buck ! CHECK.

Ask some of your racist cop buddies.

You come straight out of a comic book.

You are not
I am not the one with delusional belief of white cops who shoot black people just for the fun of it

I dont think they do

Out of hundreds of thousands of encounters between cops and black people some go wrong

Its just the lib news media and black race hustlers who want to make you think that racist white cops are wantoning murdering innocent black people

When was the last time a white cop murdered a white woman in her home shooting through a window?

You are not

I dont think they do

When was the last time a white cop murdered a white woman in her home shooting through a window?

how do you know he shot her because she was black???

I dont think they do

How do you know he didn't??

I dont think they do

I never said he didnt,,but I'm not a racist like you

I dont think they do

I'm a racist because I point out racism and yet it is right wingers like you that make the racist comments.

I dont think they do

I'm a racist because I point out racism and yet it is right wingers like you that make the racist comments.

youre a racist because you call racism on everything,,
and youre to stupid to realize some of us KNOW cops are killing far to many people, but because you want to make it about race and not bad policing we cant stand together to fight and stop it,,,

so take your racist rants and go fuck yourself,,,

youre a racist because you call racism on everything,,
and youre to stupid to realize some of us KNOW cops are killing far to many people, but because you want to make it about race and not bad policing we cant stand together to fight and stop it,,,

so take your racist rants and go fuck yourself,,,

Progressive Clown pull your head out of your ass and stop trying to call a apple an orange. Why didn't this ass clown go to the front door and announce himself? What is amazing is cocksuckers like you read the racist remarks your right wing racist buddies make on this forum and you don't open your fucking mouth and then you want to attack black and claim that black folks are the racist. So go fuck yourself, ass clown.

Forum List

Back