Forum rules need to be updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it ok for libs to call other members “fascist” “bigot” “nazi” or “white supremacist” but the word “groomer” can result in suspension for conservatives?
Just my .02. I don't think calling individual posters names should ever be allowed. I can say you post is stupid, and often do, but I should not be able to say you are stupid. Seems to make the forums I mod on more civil. And if I say you post is stupid, I am really saying you are, but that is our little secret.

Why is it ok for libs to call other members “fascist” “bigot” “nazi” or “white supremacist” but the word “groomer” can result in suspension for conservatives?
We should be allowed to call conservatives groomers since you all support grooming and indoctrinating children from birth at the institutions most responsible for historically raping and trafficking children.

The world wonders.....I think I've been Godwin's Law-ed twice today already. ;)

you know why. Groomer is directly related to an accusation of Pedophilia..and in fact, for a while, was used in lieu of said accusation. The other pejoratives have no connection with pedophilia, now do they?

...or do they?

you know why. Groomer is directly related to an accusation of Pedophilia..and in fact, for a while, was used in lieu of said accusation. The other pejoratives have no connection with pedophilia, now do they?

...or do they?
And....
The accusation "fascist" is directly related to an accusation that you're a Hitler wannabe. You're comparing us to someone who murdered MILLIONS of people. It
It's the same damn thing. And if you support what's going on, you are an Amish sympathizer

Just my .02. I don't think calling individual posters names should ever be allowed. I can say you post is stupid, and often do, but I should not be able to say you are stupid. Seems to make the forums I mod on more civil. And if I say you post is stupid, I am really saying you are, but that is our little secret.

You are stupid.

80% conservative posters Moderated by 80% lib moderators under the misguided assessment that this achieves “balance”
That is the answer
If nobody moderates the terrorists then the terrorists will start committing terrorism.

Yes. This nation was built on censorship.

Excellent point.

Oh crap. Is sarcasm also to be forbidden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back