Forum rules need to be updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nobody moderates the terrorists then the terrorists will start committing terrorism.
Labels with no definition backup is a staple for lib loons who can’t articulate. That is the sort of thing that should be moderated out but is instead mod supported.

It's not my fault the board mods aren't banning anyone for using that term now. Apparently the word "groomer" has gained lot more traction than it had when it was first being applied.

Maybe I'll have to think up some new words to describe you folks.

What is a "groomer"?
1682008433854.png

It's not my fault the board mods aren't banning anyone for using that term now. Apparently the word "groomer" has gained lot more traction than it had when it was first being applied.

Something along the lines of “although not a pedicure yourself….you support the cause a lot”The disclaimer should work

At least the rules are being applied eually by most moderators now!

I think that those complaining should learn how to avoid a fight with a moderator.

Just my .02. I don't think calling individual posters names should ever be allowed. I can say you post is stupid, and often do, but I should not be able to say you are stupid. Seems to make the forums I mod on more civil. And if I say you post is stupid, I am really saying you are, but that is our little secret.
If I was administrating a board that would be my rule for both individuals and groups. It would eliminate the difficulty of mods having to decide what terms are or are not acceptable to call somebody and nobody agreeing with their decisions.

There is a huge difference between saying 'radicalized Democrats are fascist/Marxist in their point of view' and saying Democrats are fascist/Marxist in their point of view.

There is a difference between saying a Republican policy violates a woman's right to privacy and saying Republicans violate a woman's right to privacy.

There is a difference between calling somebody a groomer and pointing out that the person's stated opinion is the same as that of groomers or would be defended by groomers.

But I guess it isn't a deal breaker for me as I have been here at USMB for a very long time where schoolyard and more hateful insults are a blood sport.

We should be allowed to call conservatives groomers since you all support grooming and indoctrinating children from birth at the institutions most responsible for historically raping and trafficking children.
If you do chances are you will get away with it since only libs and fake moderates are prone to demand protection by running to the mods in tears

"Because libs are nazis, fascists, bigots, white supremacists....."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Libs"????
Can the good poster Markwees be a bit more specific?
You know, like name names?
And too, and importantly ---- identify the name with validated and vetted proof of qualifying for those epithets?
And if he finds a valid name or several can he explain to the forum how those individual transgressions can be applied to a whole class of people? Specifically, his category of what he calls 'libs'?
And, of course, how does Markwees know this to be a fact? What are his sources?

Saddle up, Slim.
Lest the forum think your avatar is in over its head.....or even lurking on the wrong chatboard given your style and level of discourse.

Just sayin'.

Grooming is what the leftist teacher's union has replaced education with. They want our children stupid and ready to accept sex and violence from adults.
It's not common to other countries. You're talking about corruption and depravity in America.

But you're not the least bit interested in finding causes and solutions.

Sooner or later America must reap what it has sown.

Why is it ok for libs to call other members “fascist” “bigot” “nazi” or “white supremacist” but the word “groomer” can result in suspension for conservatives?
Rules could ban all of it, like other boards.

Why is it ok for libs to call other members “fascist” “bigot” “nazi” or “white supremacist” but the word “groomer” can result in suspension for conservatives?

Idiot, a Liberal calling a conservative poster a "groomer," can also result in suspension. The penalty does not only apply to conservative posters.

Because one is an opinion of your general character and the other is the accusation of a crime you dumb Bingo.

When we see them or they are reported, a warning will be issued......not an automatic banning.
When the poster accumulates enough warning points, the software will ban him.
I hope this answers any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back