Founding Fathers against Obama

Ah, StonerSniperFire. Beck was not a Founder. I know this comes as a real surprise. The Founders were not Libertarians. They were classical liberals. They would be frightened by Beck's LDS-politically themed wild-eyed populism. A modern translation by a Mormon writer? A la Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. Hmm, we have been that route before.

Hell, Beck's not even a Libertarian.
He just likes to pretend that he is.

A couple of hours is not exactly studying history.

Yes__ That was clearly the first time that I ever studied the Founding Fathers genius. Do I have to spell it out for you?

If you are interested in more, pick up Glen Beck's book 'The Original Argument.'

It is a rewrite of the important Federalist Papers into modern English. Still a rather dry read, but it really gets you inside the head of the Founders and the issues of the times.

gleen beck?? That explains a lot. LOL WOW!

Here is my previous post

I'll take that as 'Yes sir! Please show me how the CBO illustrates that Obama's budgeting puts us on a path to becoming a banana republic in the very near future!"

Obama Revises CBO Deficit Forecast, Predicts 110% Debt-To-GDP By End Of 2013, Worse Deficit In 2012 Than 2011 | ZeroHedge

again

JUST SAY...

THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!?

6a00e39824440288330120a5dc96d4970b-800wi

:lol::lol::lol:

Reagan left us a high but manageable debt. Dubya aand Obama most certainly created a perpetual debt problem. Especially Obama.

What, in your opinion, separates "manageable debt" from "perpetual debt"?

I can answer that....whatever FOXnews tells him.

That's THE typical liberal response. You see this in every thread. Find something new. I'm sure you realize CNN, MSNBC is just as biased.

Bush did run up a large deficit and Obama campaigned on "change" Why hasn't the deficit dropped? Why hasn't our debt to GDP ratio dropped? I don't agree with socialized medicine, but I also realize there is a real problem with our health industry. How is it the right time to ram through this legislation, a very expensive bill, during a time of economic crisis? How is it ok to attempt intimidation of our Supreme Court? I disagree with most of his policies and I think the founders would as well. But, it is a different time with much different problems.

I'll take that as 'Yes sir! Please show me how the CBO illustrates that Obama's budgeting puts us on a path to becoming a banana republic in the very near future!"

Obama Revises CBO Deficit Forecast, Predicts 110% Debt-To-GDP By End Of 2013, Worse Deficit In 2012 Than 2011 | ZeroHedge

again

JUST SAY...

THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!?

6a00e39824440288330120a5dc96d4970b-800wi

:lol::lol::lol:

the discusssion was about manageable vs. perpetual where the budgets of reagan and obama are concerned how does your current shift apply?

It's a real simple question. Why is it that you are having such a hard time answering it?

A book by Glenn Beck to give us a real look into the heads of the founding fathers?

Actually, it is just a 'translation' of the stilted 18th century grammar to make it a much easier read.

There is a page of so of commentary before each Paper, but that is about it.

Did you ever hear a Leftist even use the words 'Federalist Papers'?

That's THE typical liberal response. You see this in every thread. Find something new. I'm sure you realize CNN, MSNBC is just as biased.

Bush did run up a large deficit and Obama campaigned on "change" Why hasn't the deficit dropped? Why hasn't our debt to GDP ratio dropped? I don't agree with socialized medicine, but I also realize there is a real problem with our health industry. How is it the right time to ram through this legislation, a very expensive bill, during a time of economic crisis? How is it ok to attempt intimidation of our Supreme Court? I disagree with most of his policies and I think the founders would as well. But, it is a different time with much different problems.

When someone uses that stale Fox News tells me what to think line, I just laugh. You could get rid of Fox News and Limaugh and whoever else they think is my leader and I'd be just fine. It's just a matter of having common sense and understanding The Constitution and having an ounce of moral fiber. Zombies can't understand these concepts though.

well thus far no one has been able to defend the argument so it would seem that no one on the right has a way to support or defend the argument. Maybe they should ask foxnews how to respond?

The rest of your moronic rant is nothing but rightwing talking points.

How is taking several months to pass the legislation "ramming" it through?? LOL

There is no socialized medicine with obama's healthcare plan but thanks again for the talking point.

A book by Glenn Beck to give us a real look into the heads of the founding fathers?

Actually, it is just a 'translation' of the stilted 18th century grammar to make it a much easier read.

a "translation" LOL So before you read the section he tells what he thinks they are saying to help "guide" you on your way?? LOL

The founders are so outdated

We need more progressive/forward answers and principles to live by

A more flexible/living constitution open to re-interpretation in modern times...................lol

You are out of your league, silly Libs.

Says you, the hack suffering from delusions of grandeur even as he fails to keep up with a discussion about manageable vs perpetual where the budgets of reagan and obama are concerned. LOL

How can you declare victory when you ran away in retreat? LOL

When someone uses that stale Fox News tells me what to think line, I just laugh. You could get rid of Fox News and Limaugh and whoever else they think is my leader and I'd be just fine. It's just a matter of having common sense and understanding The Constitution and having an ounce of moral fiber. Zombies can't understand these concepts though.

Still no response to the TJ quotes that you asked me to repost?? Let me guess, foxnews hasn't told you how to respond yet which is why you are avoiding the quotes that counter your spin? What are you afraid of?

a "translation" LOL

Not that big of a word. Look it up.

So before you read the section he tells what he thinks they are saying to help "guide" you on your way?? LOL

the mere fact that you had to put the word 'translation' in quotes shows that even you have your doubts. Thanks for the frreudian slip. lol

Still no response to the TJ quotes that you asked me to repost?? Let me guess, foxnews hasn't told you how to respond yet which is why you are avoiding the quotes that counter your spin? What are you afraid of?

I believe I've responded to you on TJ. But you can repost something and I'll look at it. And btw, I've heard Charlie Sheen mention Thomas Jefferson more than Fox News in recent months so your joke is off to say the least.

MSNBC, obviously. CNN, not so much.

That's why CNN's ratings are so crappy, they haven't chosen a side. Partisanship gives you ratings.

Bush did run up a large deficit and Obama campaigned on "change" Why hasn't the deficit dropped? Why hasn't our debt to GDP ratio dropped?

The GDP has not increased significantly, so why would the debt to GDP ratio drop?

Unless you actually paid off some of the existing debt, this would not have happened.

Are you referring to "Deficit to GDP" ratio?

I don't agree with socialized medicine, but I also realize there is a real problem with our health industry. How is it the right time to ram through this legislation, a very expensive bill, during a time of economic crisis? How is it ok to attempt intimidation of our Supreme Court? I disagree with most of his policies and I think the founders would as well. But, it is a different time with much different problems.

Socialized medicine provides a better quality of health care, at half the price, throughout the modern world. That is a fact.

The only area that our health care system beats the health care system of any Socialized health care system in any country that has anything close to our resources, is in cancer treatment.

What better time than an economic crisis to try to bring down the cost of health care? More available money to every citizen is more money to drive the economy. Isn't that the entire point behind the right's ideas about tax reduction?

But instead of looking at the big picture, the right chose to make health care into a massive political football, and, as a result, nothing has been accomplished in any other area for the past 3 years, thanks to partisan gridlock.

I believe I've responded to you on TJ.

no you haven't. you ran away and asked me to repost it. I did and you ran away AGAIN.

But you can repost something and I'll look at it.

I already reposted it once and you will more than likely run away AGAIN. So I am not wasting my time so you can show how much of a coward you are AGAIN no matter how much fun it is to point it out.

And btw, I've heard Charlie Sheen mention Thomas Jefferson more than Fox News in recent months so your joke is off to say the least.

That still doesn't change the fact that you are still running away. Thanks for being a coward. lol

Forum List

Back