Founding Fathers more like Hamas, or Israel?

Who's more like the Founding Fathers: Hamas, or Israel?

• Hamas

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Israel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Definitely Hamas in my opinion.

Hamas being an oppressed vassal of Israel basically, like the U.S.A was an oppressed vassal of the British Empire.

Hamas like the Founding Fathers lacked organization, or sophisication especially in the Military sense compared to Britain, or Israel etc. etc.

Britain tended to look down on the U.S.A, like Israel does on the Hamas. (In both cases the U.S.A, and Hamas are seen as more backwards)

Furthermore both Hamas, and the Founding Fathers because of being without a nation, their attacks upon other polical entities could both be considered as terrorism.

Also note that the U.S.A, and Hamas tend to be more Right-Wing than their counter-part.

So, that's that.

I'd love to hear your opinions?

Poll included.

FreeJooBait.jpg

Hamas being an oppressed vassal of Israel basically, like the U.S.A was an oppressed vassal of the British Empire.

Hamas like the Founding Fathers lacked organization, or sophisication especially in the Military sense compared to Britain, or Israel etc. etc.

Britain tended to look down on the U.S.A, like Israel does on the Hamas. (In both cases the U.S.A, and Hamas are seen as more backwards)

Furthermore both Hamas, and the Founding Fathers because of being without a nation, their attacks upon other polical entities could both be considered as terrorism.

Also note that the U.S.A, and Hamas tend to be more Right-Wing than their counter-part.

So, that's that.

Poll included.
Correct! Hamas is so great we should replace all our left wings politicians with them. they wouldn't be as sneaky.

So, that's that.

Poll included.

IMHO pretty bizarro comparison, for one thing Hamas is a terrorist organisation, not sure that Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin etc were literal terrorists.

Neither

Our founders were the greatest liberals of their day

So, that's that.

Poll included.

Since when are they liberal and own slaves? Who knew ...

• Banned

So, that's that.

Poll included.

IMHO pretty bizarro comparison, for one thing Hamas is a terrorist organisation, not sure that Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin etc were literal terrorists.
The Founding Fathers have been compared to terrorists, and Hamas to freedom fighters.

Depending how you look at it.

So, that's that.

Poll included.

The Founding Fathers have been compared to terrorists, and Hamas to freedom fighters.

Depending how you look at it.
While there were some terrorists type acts during the Revolution, it was not an orchestrated tactic to win the war
If it was, they would have taken the war to London

So, that's that.

Poll included.

Neither one???

They were like neither. The Continentals were British subjects who became fed up with the unfair treatment by the Crown 3000 miles away.

It was a family affair.

Forum List

Back