Four-day workweek, 46% raise: UAW makes 'audacious' demands ahead of possible strike against Big 3 automakers

I want workers to earn fair wages

But libs do not understand how easily they can be replaced by a foreigners who will work for less
Lol, that is what they tell ya all the way into slavery. Nope fuck that shit. Pretty soon no one has the money to buy shit. You wanna believe that crap you go right ahead. Americans lise all their buying power who the hell is going to buy all the crap? The way things are going won't be long till the regular Joe comes for the wealthy heads.

The villain for American workers is globalization

And impossible demands by auto unions play into the hands of the globalists
Lol. You have it completely wrong. You are playing into the hands of globalists by opposing workers.

Define “fair”

GM is moving production to china and mexico due to high production costs and poor productivity in Detroit

How does being unemployed sound to you?
You repeat the same tired narrative. It means nothing.

You believe the 1% must receive enormous salaries and benefits, or they move production out of the country. And you also believe, American workers must labor for slave wages or face unemployment.

Wrong on both counts.

Lol, that is what they tell ya all the way into slavery. Nope fuck that shit. Pretty soon no one has the money to buy shit. You wanna believe that crap you go right ahead. Americans lise all their buying power who the hell is going to buy all the crap? The way things are going won't be long till the regular Joe comes for the wealthy heads.
I guess when the plant closes you can still go on welfare

Trump wants to reverse globalization and return jobs to America

But some folks just hate his orange hair

So then he should come out and walk the picket line with them and let the big company execs know where he stands.

You oppose workers being paid fairly, yet have no problem with senior executives making enormous salaries.

WTF!
What is a fair wage? $15, $20, $25 or more? How come the dumbass union folks cant get an education and become senior executives? Oh yeah, that requires hard work.

Yet no plants are closing, when they’re so productive and profitable. So once again, you make no logical sense. THINK!

You repeat the same tired narrative. It means nothing.

You believe the 1% must receive enormous salaries and benefits, or they move production out of the country. And you also believe, American workers must labor for slave wages or face unemployment.

Wrong on both counts.
It was the workers choice not to go to college and become an executive

But you hate the people who did take that path

So then he should come out and walk the picket line with them and let the big company execs know where he stands.
Trump can do cheap grandstanding with the best of them

But he needs your vote to get anything accomplished

It was the workers choice not to ho to college snd become an evecutive

But you hate the people who did take that path
Yeah because everyone who goes to college becomes a CEO. Jesus you can’t be serious.

Ya, what did he do to reverse globalization? Not a damn thing! Right now we are the haves the rest of the world is the have not.. keep believing we don't deserve wages to keep up with inflation no one will have shit. Billionaires ain't the ones supporting your local stores. Mom and pop are the ones supporting it. Nope the regular Joe is tired of this shit.

Lol. Yeah sure thing.

To an idiot, workers means MARXISM…OH THE HUMANITY.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
Dude, are you a US citizen or a worker? Just asking for a friend?

A citizens is someone smart enough to know what he is worth, and can find employment that is his worth.
A worker is someone who can only do what someone else tells them to do, such as a Onion Rep, telling the worker he is only worth so many dollars.

I had to join a Onion, when i was employed at Dyncorp as a electronic/pneumatic technician working in the FDA Maryland branch. I was given 24 dollars and hour while steam fitters who worked there over 10 years only made 22 dollars an hour. They resented the fact that i was paid more than them. Could they repair circuit cards and program H/Vac equipment to provide necessary air quality for clean rooms? No, and that was why i told them i was paid more. Then after 1 year, i found a job paying 32 dollars an hour, non union work. Why the fuck would anyone want to stay in a union only to be paid what the union deems you are worth? Oh yeah, some people arent smart enough to find better wages....

Ya, what did he do to reverse globalization? Not a damn thing! Right now we are the haves the rest of the world is the have not.. keep believing we don't deserve wages to keep up with inflation no one will have shit. Billionaires ain't the ones supporting your local stores. Mom and pop are the ones supporting it. Nope the regular Joe is tired of this shit.
Its not an easy task but you have to start someplace

Trump was that start

Forum List

Back