Four Trump MAGA rallies this week: The man has more energy than a 20 year old!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
You heard right. Four rallies this week!

Council Bluffs IA => Tue October 09, 2018 @ 6:30 pm (Central)

Erie, PA => Wed October 10, 2018 @ 7:00 pm (Eastern)

Lebanon, OH => Fri October 12, 2018 @ 7:00 pm (Eastern)

Richmond, KY => Sat October 13, 2018 @ 7:00 pm (Eastern)

Single handedly he is going to turn the feckless GOP into winners in November!!!

If only he could channel that into something actually constructive rather than "ME! ME! ME!". :nocknockHT:

Oh btw I've done more than four days of work in a week that go WAY longer than a rally, way way past the age of 20. You'd be surprised how much energy goes into actual work.

Single handedly he is going to turn the feckless GOP into winners in November!!!
He's addicted, and like most addicts, it's taking more and more to get him high.

If only he could channel that into something actually constructive rather than "ME! ME! ME!". :nocknockHT:

Oh btw I've done more than four days of work in a week that go WAY longer than a rally, way way past the age of 20. You'd be surprised how much energy goes into actual work.
Pog, you keep mixing him up with the mulatto...117 times ..ME!!!!

How exactly do you give a speech --- or hold a conversation at all ---- without using the first person singular?

Hm?

What is the normal average (per minute, per hundred words, whatever) use of the first person singular in a speech?

Get me that number and I'll top it in Bigly Orange.

I'll give you five minutes. Since you only needed two to come up with this "an error occurred, please try again later" video so you must have it handy.

Seeya in five. :deal:

How exactly do you give a speech --- or hold a conversation at all ---- without using the first person singular?

Hm?

What is the normal average (per minute, per hundred words, whatever) use of the first person singular in a speech?

I'll give you five minutes. Since you only needed two to come up with this "an error occurred, please try again later" video so you must have it handy.

Time's up.

Hm?

You really are that stupid!

Oh an you get bet these rallys will be packed.

The man can sure pack in the crowd.

I bet a dollar to a dog turd that they have to put up curtains in those hockey barns up in snow Mexico, to hide all the empty seats.

I heard the tickets were 800 bucks or some shit. Talk about a sucker born every minute.

Yup and a sheep for shearing every minute.

I wouldn't pay 8 cents to hear her talk. She would have to pay me and it would cost her big time.

Money pulls people in in Red States for sure.

Much like a circus since he is certainly a spectacle.

So who's running the country? This endless campaigning and fundraising has to stop.

So who's running the country? This endless campaigning and fundraising has to stop.
Unlike the mulatto buffoon we had for 8 years and as he stated "Lead from behind"....Trump can walk, talk, and accomplish more in a day than the Manchurian Muslim could fuck up in a month!

Forum List

Back