Fourth Plea Deal: Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis reaches plea deal in Georgia election interference case

The top level guys will have to do time even if they squeal. That is how it usually works.
Judge Chutkan was accused of being prejudiced against Trump when she stated the obvious.

During Priola’s sentencing, Chutkan said, “The people who mobbed that Capitol were there in fealty, in loyalty, to one man — not to the Constitution.”

“It’s a blind loyalty to one person who, by the way, remains free to this day,” the judge said.

the more indictments the more support he gets. Americans know what the dem deep state is doing.
517L1UnxHcL.jpg

I think that's true but only because this is the one where we get to watch him sweat it out in real time. I think the D.C. case poses more legal danger. Attempting to defraud the State of Georgia and their elections is bad but the D.C. case has him federally fucked.
The Georgia case is also unique from the standpoint that the Georgia Governor doesn't have the power to pardon Trump. In all the other cases Trump could seek a "for the good of the nation" pardon, like Gerald Ford gave to Richard Nixon.

the more indictments the more support he gets. Americans know what the dem deep state is doing.
Funny how you think that's something to brag about. :heehee:

"Look at us! We support a crook! And now he's a sexual abuser! We support him more! And now he's a fraud! We support him even more!" Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :spinner::spinner::spinner:

I think that's true but only because this is the one where we get to watch him sweat it out in real time. I think the D.C. case poses more legal danger. Attempting to defraud the State of Georgia and their elections is bad but the D.C. case has him federally fucked.
The Georgia charges are incredibly dangerous for Mr. Trump. It's why his co-defendants, who happen to be lawyers are all pleading out.

The crap they're doing in GA is way beyond their station.

They will face justice.
The crap they are doing in Georgia will move over to the federal case. So Donald will have both state and federal charges against him. And there are more states examining the trump efforts to overturn their elections. The man is in Deep, Deep trouble.

The people in positions of power in the government should be the main focus. Trump, Mark Meadows, and Jeffery Clark. Eastman and Giuliani are bigger fish than Powell, Chesebro or Ellis but not as critical as the top three. If either of those two get deals jail time should be included.
Does Eastman strike you as a guy who needs rope and firearms taken away from him?

Forum List

Back