Fox Calls Out Trump Over DACA

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I noticed he didn't invite them to Mexico for a great education

Last edited:
  • Banned
When compared to White people, Hispanics seem to all be like helpless children

If i bring my kid to Mexico, does he automatically get to be a citizen?

University of California's suing Trump for ending DACA

Well I think Trump should sue University of California for supporting illegal aliens

• Banned
I wish Mexico had a DACA program

The media dredges up bullshit outrage over something they know to be a lie, and the left falls in lockstep like Borg. Astounding how uninformed the people are...

DECEMBER 7 2016 - In an interview with Time magazine announcing him as "Person of the Year," Trump didn't go into specifics but signaled that he could find a way to accommodate the Dreamers.

"We’re going to work something out that’s going to make people happy and proud,” Trump told the magazine. “They got brought here at a very young age, they’ve worked here, they’ve gone to school here. Some were good students. Some have wonderful jobs. And they’re in never-never land because they don’t know what’s going to happen.”

The interview notes that the president-elect did not back off his promise from the campaign trail to rescind Obama's executive actions. And without details, it's difficult to divine exactly what policy Trump would support once he is sworn in and has to face this issue. ~ Trump: 'We’re going to work something out' with Dreamers

• Banned
Ain't Fox embarrassed that Mexicans don't want to live in Mexico?

Forum List

Back