FOX commentator says parents of "clock boy" may face fraud charges.

I haven't been following this, but could someone tell me

What difference does it make if the cock was made from another clock or not? Would he still have been wrongly accused and arrested? that is what happened right? I truly don't want to go thru the bull crud articles, how about a synopsis?

And why is everyone on the right lambasting this kid? Is that ethical? Is it moral to do such to an underage teen?

Texas Boy's Family Hires Legal Counsel to Get Clock Back
His family said in a statement Wednesday that it had pulled Ahmed and his two siblings out of the Irving school district "because of religious persecution," and had decided to home-school the kids.​

HAHAHA. This father is trying to make a fuss over this so he can write a book and make some money. Anyone know if the family is on welfare like nearly all american muzzies are?

What difference does it make if the cock was made from another clock or not? Would he still have been wrongly accused and arrested? that is what happened right? I truly don't want to go thru the bull crud articles, how about a synopsis?

And why is everyone on the right lambasting this kid? Is that ethical? Is it moral to do such to an underage teen?
You are actually asking many questions and some of that is not so simple to answer. I believe the first core question to answer is, did it ever occur to Achmed that what he was taking to school could be viewed as dangerous or representing something that was dangerous? If it never crossed Achmed's mind that someone could view what he took to school as a threat then he is innocent. If, however, the thought did cross his mind then that leads to other questions.

He took apart an old alarm clock, and then installed the components inside a pencil case. He then took it to school and claimed he "invented" a clock.

The school overreacted, or acted in error, believing that it could have been a bomb.

Why did he do this? Innocent mistake, or something else? That's where the question is.

You mean like your lefty buddies are doing to the 12 year old conservative that was booted from Obama's twitter? Like that?

You mean like your lefty buddies are doing to the 12 year old conservative that was booted from Obama's twitter? Like that?
huh? I don't know anything about that either....

but who started the questioning and accusations of him doing this on purpose?

WHY would anyone even think that? I would never ever jump to that conclusion....? Who put the info out there to make ANYONE even question this?

I can't get my head around it?

there would be nothing to gain for the teen, he would also have no idea at all that officials would even respond in the way they did?

Eh?

What are our "leftist buddies" doing to a 12 year old?

there would be nothing to gain for the teen, he would also have no idea at all that officials would even respond in the way they did?

The kid has gotten a lot of money from idiots who think he was mistreated. I suspect this was some crazy stunt his father dreamed up. People have learned you can make money from strangers by saying you're a victim.

That is his OPINION, based on his experience as a judge.

However......................he doesn't know all the facts, which is why he's a COMMENTATOR telling you his OPINION.

When the authorities press charges, THEN I'll look at if he's done anything criminal.

Until then? Innocent until proven guilty.
Not knowing the facts is fundamental to being conservative.

This is yet another in a long series of ridiculous non-issues the right has sought to contrive into a 'controversy.'

In this case it's the right's inane, unwarranted animosity toward Muslims and their reprehensible efforts to vilify Muslims.

Actually there is another thread that claims his older sister was punished for saying she was going to blow up her school. So he had a reason to cause a scare if that is true.

As to the 12 year old perhaps if you bothered to read threads other then the ones you think might bash republicans you would know that there is a thread about a 12 year old that was banned from Obama's twitter account because he called Obama to task over the Muslim boy in this thread. The response from your buddies the left was to attack the boy.

but who started the questioning and accusations of him doing this on purpose?

WHY would anyone even think that? I would never ever jump to that conclusion....? Who put the info out there to make ANYONE even question this?

I can't get my head around it?

Awwww for Christ sake....

You are right on all counts.

He took apart an old alarm clock, and then installed the components inside a pencil case. He then took it to school and claimed he "invented" a clock.

The school overreacted, or acted in error, believing that it could have been a bomb.

Why did he do this? Innocent mistake, or something else? That's where the question is.

I think to impress his science teacher. It's a clock, there's no explosives no detonator. So why not just close the case. Instead they made it a very big deal.

This is so much fun watching the RW dig themselves in deeper and deeper and deeper on this issue.

HAHAHA. You left wing loons are the ones who dug yourself into a hole. This stupid kid just REPACKAGED a store-bought clock and said "I built a clock". Idiot obama should have stayed out of this till all the facts were in.

Actually SS only the RW keep bringing this up. And it's fun watching all these circumcisions...

Forum List

Back