Fox Host DIES INSIDE Reporting BRUTAL TRUMP News...

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
An extremely partisan FOXNEWS host got so triggered by the state of his favored candidate's standing in the polls he contradicted his own network's polling numbers

Watch the fracas...

As you can see, a mere 30 minutes after he spewed his partisan lies, they were contradicted by the news side of the network.

Basically, he got slapped w/the truth.

I suspect a lot of folk are going to start turning off FOXNEWS due to it upsetting them too much.

What say you USMB?

An extremely partisan FOXNEWS host got so triggered by the state of his favored candidate's standing in the polls he contradicted his own network's polling numbers

Watch the fracas...

As you can see, a mere 30 minutes after he spewed his partisan lies, they were contradicted by the news side of the network.

I suspect a lot of folk are going to start turning off FOXNEWS due to it upsetting them too much.

What say you USMB?

Bret Baier is hated by most Fox viewers. He and Neil Cavuto should both work for CNN because we don't trust either one of those A holes.

Bret Baier is hated by most Fox viewers. He and Neil Cavuto should both work for CNN because we don't trust either one of those A holes.
That's because Baier and Cavuto are JOURNALISTS.
Not entertainment puppets like the rest of them.

Get rid of the few journalists, and you'll have to drop the "News" from Fox News. :)

FOX news polls are never good for republicans... I think the people at FOX use those pollsters to attract democrat's to watch them.... Trump has never polled well on FOX neither did Bush or any republican for that matter... and they were way off in 2016...

Watch the fracas...

What say you USMB?

I say you aren't fooling anyone IM2. Unlike the 95 percent of News Networks CONTROLLED by the DNC, Fox has a balanced set of hosts, Left, Center and Right. CNN and MSNBC have a mix of Left, more Left and lunatic fringe Left.

Forum List

Back