🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox news analyst tells us he would impeach Trump

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

Funny faces are for cowards.

Lol poor took trump dissing him a little to hard.. orange man bad isnt impeachable lol

Napolitano is a known imbecile. They just put him on air to appease the nincompoop demographic. Fox would be much better without him. He belongs on the View.

He doesn't get a vote.

He doesn't need to. We just need to hear the truth. Something Trump's cultists are incapable of addressing. The gig is up.

Napolitano is a known imbecile. They just put him on air to appease the nincompoop demographic. Fox would be much better without him. He belongs on the View.
An imbecile you couldn't debate. You produce no counter arguments to his, therefore you are the ultimate failure. Congratulations. You said nothing.

Napolitano is a never-Trumper idiot. FOX gives too much audience to the never-Trumpers and Crayola-eating leftist retards like Juan Williams and Donna Brazile.

That's how they consistently beat the other network's ratings.

Napolitano is a never-Trumper idiot. FOX gives too much audience to the never-Trumpers and leftist retards like Juan Williams and Donna Brazile.

Still no one is saying anything. If you can't debate Napolitano, then why make an idiot of yourself? Makes no sense.

An imbecile you couldn't debate. You produce no counter arguments to his, therefore you are the ultimate failure. Congratulations. You said nothing.
Lol! Funny faces! What a pussy.

Napolitano is a never-Trumper idiot. FOX gives too much audience to the never-Trumpers and leftist retards like Juan Williams and Donna Brazile.

Still no one is saying anything. If you can't debate Napolitano, then why make an idiot of yourself? Makes no sense.

I don't need to debate him. I belong to the Cult of American Excellence and he's just some schmuck on television, whose made bad career choices.

You idiots cant even debunk Napolitano and his claims. Get lost losers. The whole lot of these Trump cultists are worth shit.

Napolitano is a libertarian who believes in open borders, free trade and legalizing all drugs. You must think that's a good thing.

I don't need to debate him. I belong to the Cult of American Excellence and he's just some schmuck on television, whose made bad career choices.
Lol! Look at these losers run from a Republican Fox news judge and his claims. Keep running you simpleton cowards. :auiqs.jpg: This is priceless.

Geez, mang. You've gotten so many "funny faces" in this thread, that you should try out amateur night at the comedy club. I'm in stitches here.

:laughing0301:

And suddenly nepolitano, previously a darling of the right, becomes a RINO.

Geez, mang. You've gotten so many "funny faces" in this thread, that you should try out amateur night at the comedy club. I'm in stitches here.

:laughing0301:
No, I am because I just realized I corralled a bunch of unprepared cowards who have nothing to debate.

He's pissed Trump won't give him SCOTUS

Forum List

Back