🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox news analyst tells us he would impeach Trump

And suddenly nepolitano, previously a darling of the right, becomes a RINO.
They are lost in the wilderness over this and only attack me and the judge. They're cultist weaklings. You gotta love it.

Napolitano is a known imbecile. They just put him on air to appease the nincompoop demographic. Fox would be much better without him. He belongs on the View.
An imbecile you couldn't debate. You produce no counter arguments to his, therefore you are the ultimate failure. Congratulations. You said nothing.
Lol! Funny faces! What a pussy.

Geez, mang. You've gotten so many "funny faces" in this thread, that you should try out amateur night at the comedy club. I'm in stitches here.

:laughing0301:
No, I am because I just realized I corralled a bunch of unprepared cowards who have nothing to debate.

No. Simply nobody cares.

Trump's re-election is not up for "debate." He will be your next President, whether you like it or not.

Period. End of story.

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

He's pissed Trump won't give him SCOTUS

Maybe? But you're too unprepared to challenge his claims. That makes you a loser.

Napolitano is a known imbecile. They just put him on air to appease the nincompoop demographic. Fox would be much better without him. He belongs on the View.
An imbecile you couldn't debate. You produce no counter arguments to his, therefore you are the ultimate failure. Congratulations. You said nothing.

Geez, mang. You've gotten so many "funny faces" in this thread, that you should try out amateur night at the comedy club. I'm in stitches here.

No, I am because I just realized I corralled a bunch of unprepared cowards who have nothing to debate.

No. Simply nobody cares.

Trump's re-election is not up for "debate." He will be your next President, whether you like it or not.

Period. End of story.
Lol! This loser keeps running from Napolitano and his claims. Keep running cult man. :auiqs.jpg:

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

Don't tell me you are one of those Fox New Zombies! That's the Fake News Network! You've told us that a thousand times! Thinking intelligent people don't believe a thing there, do you?! ;)

Napolitano is a never-Trumper idiot. FOX gives too much audience to the never-Trumpers and leftist retards like Juan Williams and Donna Brazile.

That's how they consistently beat the other network's ratings.
Still no one is saying anything. If you can't debate Napolitano, then why make an idiot of yourself? Makes no sense.

I don't need to debate him. I belong to the Cult of American Excellence and he's just some schmuck on television, whose made bad career choices.
You can't debate him you idiot. That's the whole point.

He doesn't get a vote.

He doesn't need to. We just need to hear the truth. Something Trump's cultists are incapable of addressing. The gig is up.

He's an idiot who doesn't get a vote.

Don't tell me you are one of those Fox New Zombies! That's the Fake News Network! You've told us that a thousand times! Thinking intelligent people don't believe a thing there, do you?! ;)

Debate something loser. Get off the pot instead of addressing me. You're weak and unprepared.

Napolitano is a New York wop in the Cuomo vein.
Besides, he has no Federal judicial experience.
End of story.
All you Trump cultists can do is attack the messenger. And yet, you're too chicken shit to challenge him on the substance. Get out of here loser.

He doesn't get a vote.

He doesn't need to. We just need to hear the truth. Something Trump's cultists are incapable of addressing. The gig is up.

He's an idiot who doesn't get a vote.

Lol! You aint saying shit cult man.

Debate something loser. Get off the pot instead of addressing me. You're weak and unprepared.

Oooooooo! Send me to the BURN unit! :5_1_12024:

No. Simply nobody cares.

Period. End of story.
:auiqs.jpg:If nobody cared cult man you wouldn't be addressing me. :auiqs.jpg:What a friggin loser.

End of story.
All you Trump cultists can do is attack the messenger. And yet, you're too chicken shit to challenge him on the substance. Get out of here loser.

Ok then. Napolitano is right. Trump is going to lose in 2020, unicorns will magically appear with Skittles spraying out of their butts, we'll buy the world a Coke as we sit around the bonfire singing "Kumbaya" and "This Land is Your Land", and everyone will live happily ever after.

There: You happy now, or would you like your blankie and a pacifier?

End of story.

Awww......poor Napolitano fan boi got rained on......:CryingCow:
No, you got shit on with your own Fox Republican analyst who took your ass out to the wood shed. Look at this pussy say and debate nothing.

Lets review a couple of his points firing an AG or FBI Director something any President has the legal and constitutional authority to do deploying troops or ordering military action without congressional approval again something that has been done by previous Presidents both Republican and Democrat and yet in all these instances no one ever suggested impeaching a sitting President over them. The following sums up those who suddenly support impeachment over things they never did before.
rubber_room.jpg

How about you explain exactly what Napolitano was talking about, if you can. Please go point by point.

End of story.

Ok then. Napolitano is right. Trump is going to lose in 2020, unicorns will magically appear with Skittles spraying out of their butts, we'll buy the world a Coke as we sit around the bonfire singing "Kumbaya" and "This Land is Your Land", and everyone will live happily ever after.

There: You happy now, or would you like your blankie and a pacifier?
No, when you shut your key board down, I'll know you've had enough of the truth from this thread, and that this debate was never for you. Take your losses and move on. You and the rest need to stop making fools of yourselves.

How about you explain exactly what Napolitano was talking about, if you can. Please go point by point.

You don't have eyes and ears? He says it so easily even a caveman can understand it.

Forum List

Back