🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox news analyst tells us he would impeach Trump

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

Pretty typical of the left...."hey this media guy says...."

Liberals are not capable of civilization.

All these Republican ignoramuses with no argument. Pitiful!

Tell us what the media says again. That’s so important.

It is called the entire world of Journalism and the search for the truth. Not a crap propaganda machine like you are brainwashed by....

Trump wouldn't appoint him to SCOTUS....Typical thin skinned East Coast Judge!...Trump embarrassed him, now let's get Trump!!!

Napolitano told friends he was on Trump's Supreme Court shortlist

Mar 25, 2017 · Friends warned Andrew Napolitano not to take President Donald Trump's comments too literally ... “He's been saying that since the transition

I AM SO GLAD that Trump didn't nominate that pile of shit to the SCOTUS. He's worse than John Roberts.

View attachment 292858
And suddenly nepolitano, previously a darling of the right, becomes a RINO.
They are lost in the wilderness over this and only attack me and the judge. They're cultist weaklings. You gotta love it.
attack you? don't flatter yourself. too fking funny. attack. you have no idea what that would look like. wishful thinker you are.
Yes, yes... We are all terrified of your capslocking skills.
caps locking? you okay? it seems you fell off the cliff son.
What else ya gonna do to him on the internet?
call him a liar? I didn't use all caps. So not sure what his issue is. But I can point out his problem.

View attachment 292858
They are lost in the wilderness over this and only attack me and the judge. They're cultist weaklings. You gotta love it.
attack you? don't flatter yourself. too fking funny. attack. you have no idea what that would look like. wishful thinker you are.
call him a liar? I didn't use all caps. So not sure what his issue is. But I can point out his problem.
Lol, look at you tryin' to play off the bluster.

Funny stuff.

View attachment 292858
Lol, look at you tryin' to play off the bluster.

Funny stuff.
facts, and only facts.

Trump wouldn't appoint him to SCOTUS....Typical thin skinned East Coast Judge!...Trump embarrassed him, now let's get Trump!!!

Mar 25, 2017 · Friends warned Andrew Napolitano not to take President Donald Trump's comments too literally ... “He's been saying that since the transition

I AM SO GLAD that Trump didn't nominate that pile of shit to the SCOTUS. He's worse than John Roberts.
Those facts from those who are honest, are pesky critters huh?

Those facts from those who are honest, are pesky critters huh?
facts from whom? name a fact.

Forum List

Back