🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox news analyst tells us he would impeach Trump

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

Judge "New World Order" has been a Trump Hater since Trump rejected him as a candidate for The Supreme Court. Why FOX keeps putting this fool on the air is beyond me. He is definitely biased.

That's the stupidest thing I've read yet from these Trump Sheep. "New world order?" WTF? The judge was explaining the value of the Constitution and the rule of law. Are you so up Trump's fat ass you can't see past your nose? Damn man, you are totally out to lunch. "New world order." :auiqs.jpg:

Only someone insane could spout off Hatred for THE US and it's president 24-7, 365 and do it for FREE. So which is it? Are you Insane or getting paid by an Enemy of The United States?

Where is the hatred, when I'm the only one praising the Constitution and the rule of law? You're full of shit because you damn sure aren't touting the Constitution or the rule of law. You're fighting against it in support of criminals and I'm fighting for the rule of law by telling the world 24/7 that Trump is a criminal, and that his candy ass weak supporters have no defense for this piece of shit.

I've never seen anyone troll their own thread so hard.

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Signed by President Clinton in 2000

Click on the link - read the text - learn something.

This has nothing to do with the thread. Take a hike.

We know what the favor was courtesy of Sondland and Mulvaney. That's how the Quid Pro Quo was proven. The two of them agreed to pursue the Ukranian president to make the Biden announcement.

Damn you're stupid, a favor is done out of goodwill, not out of some sense of obligation. That said, "The two of them"? Were they acting on Sondland's presumption? BTW, when did Zelensky make the announcement?

And I'm stupid? :auiqs.jpg:Boss, you don't know shit from shine. Your "goodwill" turned out to be a "requirement" to receive military aid in exchange for an announcement to investigate Biden. Whether the announcement came or not isn't relevant at all. The pursuit of said announcement to investigate, attached to conditions, is. Just because Trump called it a favor when it turned out to be much, much more, doesn't mean it stays a favor. How stupid do you have to be not to get that?

So tell the class, when the favor was completed? I know they got the aid, and if the favor was a requirement for the aid, you must have a date for us. RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

A "favor" was never completed, because it turned into a bribe through extortion. Lol! Boss, you showed up late to this game. All these things have been proven with no counter arguments from Nunes and his corrupt committee members.

Wow, then it wasn't a requirement, was it? Perhaps you should stop throwing around words you obviously don't understand.

Also you obviously haven't seen the reporting on the minority report on the impeachment hoax, they put out 110 pages of counter arguments. But hey, feel free to keep being a lying commie, it's great entertainment.

Lol! Give it up boss. You have no real skills with cognitive thought processes while being grotesquely ignorant on the substance. You really have no business debating when you have zero understanding of semantics either. "Favors" turned into "requirements" for aid. The "requirement" being the announcement of the investigation by Ukraine about Biden that Mulvaney and Sondland coordinated with the president of ukraine. That is a Quid Pro Quo. The fact that it never reached fruition is totally irrelevant. The plot was staged and coordinated by the three amigos, and the confirmation to that was when Trump asked Sondland was he going to do it. Sondland said yes. Game over loser. You have no escape routes.

And why hasn't the WH included all the inappropriate phone calls to OMB between Giuliani and Mulvaney during this time frame? No explanations? Giuliani is no government official. He has no business with OMB. Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report

Damn you're stupid, a favor is done out of goodwill, not out of some sense of obligation. That said, "The two of them"? Were they acting on Sondland's presumption? BTW, when did Zelensky make the announcement?

And I'm stupid? :auiqs.jpg:Boss, you don't know shit from shine. Your "goodwill" turned out to be a "requirement" to receive military aid in exchange for an announcement to investigate Biden. Whether the announcement came or not isn't relevant at all. The pursuit of said announcement to investigate, attached to conditions, is. Just because Trump called it a favor when it turned out to be much, much more, doesn't mean it stays a favor. How stupid do you have to be not to get that?

So tell the class, when the favor was completed? I know they got the aid, and if the favor was a requirement for the aid, you must have a date for us. RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

A "favor" was never completed, because it turned into a bribe through extortion. Lol! Boss, you showed up late to this game. All these things have been proven with no counter arguments from Nunes and his corrupt committee members.

Wow, then it wasn't a requirement, was it? Perhaps you should stop throwing around words you obviously don't understand.

Also you obviously haven't seen the reporting on the minority report on the impeachment hoax, they put out 110 pages of counter arguments. But hey, feel free to keep being a lying commie, it's great entertainment.

Lol! Give it up boss. You have no real skills with cognitive thought processes while being grotesquely ignorant on the substance. You really have no business debating when you have zero understanding of semantics either. "Favors" turned into "requirements" for aid. The "requirement" being the announcement of the investigation by Ukraine about Biden that Mulvaney and Sondland coordinated with the president of ukraine. That is a Quid Pro Quo. The fact that it never reached fruition is totally irrelevant. The plot was staged and coordinated by the three amigos, and the confirmation to that was when Trump asked Sondland was he going to do it. Sondland said yes. Game over loser. You have no escape routes.

And why hasn't the WH included all the inappropriate phone calls to OMB between Giuliani and Mulvaney during this time frame? No explanations? Giuliani is no government official. He has no business with OMB. Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report

"requirement"
a thing that is compulsory; a necessary condition.

Evidently the announcement was neither compulsory or necessary, no announcement was made and the aid was released.

And how about you provide evidence that Giullani wasn't talking with Mulvaney in his capacity of chief of staff.

Basically all you commies have is a hand full of presumptions, assumptions and innuendo, which means all you have is a hand full of air. Carry on commie, get back to me when you have something real.

Judge "New World Order" has been a Trump Hater since Trump rejected him as a candidate for The Supreme Court. Why FOX keeps putting this fool on the air is beyond me. He is definitely biased.
That's the stupidest thing I've read yet from these Trump Sheep. "New world order?" WTF? The judge was explaining the value of the Constitution and the rule of law. Are you so up Trump's fat ass you can't see past your nose? Damn man, you are totally out to lunch. "New world order." :auiqs.jpg:
Only someone insane could spout off Hatred for THE US and it's president 24-7, 365 and do it for FREE. So which is it? Are you Insane or getting paid by an Enemy of The United States?
Where is the hatred, when I'm the only one praising the Constitution and the rule of law? You're full of shit because you damn sure aren't touting the Constitution or the rule of law. You're fighting against it in support of criminals and I'm fighting for the rule of law by telling the world 24/7 that Trump is a criminal, and that his candy ass weak supporters have no defense for this piece of shit.

Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Your denial is sweet.

And my post most certainly belongs in this thread.

If you're too squeamish about learning something then report me, please!

I don't have to take a hike! HAHA!!!

Giuliani is a private citizen.

He can call the OMB if he wants to.

He doesn't have to be a government official to call the OMB.

And no private citizen deserves to be persecuted like Rudy has been during the past month. When will these witch hunts end?

The voting booth and law enforcement will take care of Trump like they did Duncan Hunter and Michael cohen for the same crimes.
And you, you have no self respect or love for country because you support and respect criminals. It's who you are as a human being. Nothing I can do about that but to call out every deplorable I see.
Trump won in 2016 and he will win in 2020.

The voting booth and law enforcement will take care of Trump like they did Duncan Hunter and Michael cohen for the same crimes.
And you, you have no self respect or love for country because you support and respect criminals. It's who you are as a human being. Nothing I can do about that but to call out every deplorable I see.
Trump won in 2016 and he will win in 2020.
You love criminals, but not your country. Who's surprised about that? 60% of us are not.

And no private citizen deserves to be persecuted like Rudy has been during the past month. When will these witch hunts end?
He wasn't playing the role of a private citizen until he got caught playing the role of a government official with Ukraine.

Too bad his calls weren't reported as admissible evidence in the impeachment hearings. That's hiding evidence. It's also obstruction of justice.

Your denial is sweet.

And my post most certainly belongs in this thread.

If you're too squeamish about learning something then report me, please!

I don't have to take a hike! HAHA!!!
When you go off topic, you already took a hike. It proves you are a coward who can't engage the thread.

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

No disrespect to kindergarten children, but if you wanted to go off topic and also keep your debate at Kindergarten level intelligence, you should have started your own thread. It is off topic, because giving Ukraine an ultimatum that they had to announce the Biden investigation in exchange for military support, is no legal assistance.

"requirement"

Evidently the announcement was neither compulsory or necessary, no announcement was made and the aid was released.

And how about you provide evidence that Giullani wasn't talking with Mulvaney in his capacity of chief of staff.

Basically all you commies have is a hand full of presumptions, assumptions and innuendo, which means all you have is a hand full of air. Carry on commie, get back to me when you have something real.

The aid was released after they got caught. I suspect that the Giuliani call log had a lot to do about all of that; House impeachment report reveals undisclosed calls between Giuliani, Nunes

<< "The State Department called me and said would I take a call from Mr. [Andriy] Yermak, who's No. 2 or three to the president-elect who is now the president," said Giuliani, one of President Trump's personal attorneys.
When reached for comment, a State Department spokesperson said, "Mr. Giuliani is a private citizen and acts in a personal capacity as a lawyer for President Trump. He does not speak on behalf of the U.S. Government." >>

Giuliani says State Department asked him to take call from Ukrainian official

<< "The State Department called me and said would I take a call from Mr. [Andriy] Yermak, who's No. 2 or three to the president-elect who is now the president," said Giuliani, one of President Trump's personal attorneys.
When reached for comment, a State Department spokesperson said, "Mr. Giuliani is a private citizen and acts in a personal capacity as a lawyer for President Trump. He does not speak on behalf of the U.S. Government." >>

Giuliani says State Department asked him to take call from Ukrainian official
Then they're both in hot water. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

"requirement"

The aid was released after they got caught. I suspect that the Giuliani call log had a lot to do about all of that; House impeachment report reveals undisclosed calls between Giuliani, Nunes
Nunes the scum is suing CNN for 425 million

Forum List

Back