🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox news analyst tells us he would impeach Trump

well yeah you sort of have to to say quid pro quo. look it up. in fact, watch sleepy joe's admitting to one.
I can't look it up and neither can you. You're also a liar.
I'm a liar about what?

not about this

What' was the Quid Pro Quo? :auiqs.jpg:Exactly! You can't name one. Like I said you're a liar with your own video.

I posted it for you junior, hit the play arrow and listen.

Already did. You do not know what Quid Pro Quo is. Nothing in that video proves that. Nor can you make a case.

sure I do, look up the meaning, and then hit the arrow and listen.

BTW, here's some more for you to read..

Biden Could Be In Big Trouble Over Quid Pro Quo, Not Trump – Patriot For America

"Between Representative Adam Schiff and the left-leaning media, they’re ready to roast Donald Trump over a supposed quid pro quo with Ukraine. Even the Ukrainian president has said that there was no quid pro quo involved. However, the Dems should be looking closer at someone from their own side.

It turns out former VP Joe Biden may be the real problem. He did have a quid pro quo in place with Ukraine when he threatened aid from the last Ukrainian president – and he’s gone on record to say that he threatened them. This means that he may be in big trouble over this. The Dems just don’t want to talk about it."

except the guy on the other end of it, the PM of Ukraine. He said nope. and please post where in the transcript was mention of a payment to anything. I'll wait, forever.
Lol! You don't need a payment to prove motive. You are so friggin ignorant.
well yeah you sort of have to to say quid pro quo. look it up. in fact, watch sleepy joe's admitting to one.
I'm a liar about what?

not about this

What' was the Quid Pro Quo? :auiqs.jpg:Exactly! You can't name one. Like I said you're a liar with your own video.

You don't get the billion unless you fire the prosecutor who is looking into the company my son is working for without any experience and raking in hoards of cash.

Damn clear quid pro quo.

So Trump saying I don't want quid pro quo is evidence of quid pro quo? Then I guess Obama saying "I wasn't born in Kenya" is proof he was born in Kenya.

Works for me.

/—-/ The Judge is just pizzed that Trump didn’t appoint him to the USSC. He’s lashing out.
These Trump Toads just can't debate the facts the judge spits out. This is so telling as to how weak Trump's base really is.

Once again, what facts did he spit out? All I heard were some policy disagreements and factually incorrect bullshit. Just because he spits it out doesn't make it true. He cried about Trump moving a few soldiers in Syria, so the fuck what? That's a policy disagreement, not a crime. Come on commie tell us what facts you'd like to debate.

he's a leftist, and therefore, has no facts.

Yep, that's the second time I've challenged the commie to be specific, all he does is run away. He's not interested in debate.

Go to post#183 loser. You won't be challenging anyone with anything intelligent.

Wow, I'm impressed. Evidently you didn't watch the public hearings, all admitted to making assumptions, presumptions and suppositions. None testified to first hand knowledge, the only one that actually spoke to Trump on the topic, said Trump said he wanted nothing from Ukriane except for them to do what they campaigned on. You're a loser on this one, just like the left wing hate sites you linked to.

Anything else you'd like to debate?

I'm a liar about what?

not about this

Already did. You do not know what Quid Pro Quo is. Nothing in that video proves that. Nor can you make a case.

You poor little fool. All your idiotic postings and false bravado can't hide the fact that you as well as most Democrats, and nothing but scared little rabbits.

Be a real man and admit it: You're scared shitless right now. You know damned well that none of your candidates have a chance of beating Trump in a real election. You scared little bunnies have tried everything you could think of to shake President Trump loose, but he's still clamped onto your collective asses like a Rottweiler on a ghetto goblin.

So what are you going to do? What can you do?

Nothing. :21:

How about the Supreme Court? Do you have any idea how you turdmongers are screwed over the next generation? Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and once Ginsberg kicks the bucket, it's all over but the crying.

You don't even understand the ramifications of a solid conservative ratio on the SC, do you? Consider this too: Do you have any idea how many conservatives Trump has appointed to the lower judicial benches over the last three year? Do you even have a clue how badly that is going to fuck up your little circle-jerk, possibly for the rest of your life?

It's pretty obvious you don't, otherwise you'd be curled up in your closet, sucking your thumb, and crying yourself to sleep every night, little bunny.

These Trump Toads just can't debate the facts the judge spits out. This is so telling as to how weak Trump's base really is.

Once again, what facts did he spit out? All I heard were some policy disagreements and factually incorrect bullshit. Just because he spits it out doesn't make it true. He cried about Trump moving a few soldiers in Syria, so the fuck what? That's a policy disagreement, not a crime. Come on commie tell us what facts you'd like to debate.

Yep, that's the second time I've challenged the commie to be specific, all he does is run away. He's not interested in debate.

Go to post#183 loser. You won't be challenging anyone with anything intelligent.

Wow, I'm impressed. Evidently you didn't watch the public hearings, all admitted to making assumptions, presumptions and suppositions. None testified to first hand knowledge, the only one that actually spoke to Trump on the topic, said Trump said he wanted nothing from Ukriane except for them to do what they campaigned on. You're a loser on this one, just like the left wing hate sites you linked to.

The one who said he wanted nothing from Ukraine was after they all got caught, and there is no record of the phone call. Next?

I'm a liar about what?

not about this

sure I do, look up the meaning, and then hit the arrow and listen.

BTW, here's some more for you to read..

Biden Could Be In Big Trouble Over Quid Pro Quo, Not Trump – Patriot For America

"Between Representative Adam Schiff and the left-leaning media, they’re ready to roast Donald Trump over a supposed quid pro quo with Ukraine. Even the Ukrainian president has said that there was no quid pro quo involved. However, the Dems should be looking closer at someone from their own side.

It turns out former VP Joe Biden may be the real problem. He did have a quid pro quo in place with Ukraine when he threatened aid from the last Ukrainian president – and he’s gone on record to say that he threatened them. This means that he may be in big trouble over this. The Dems just don’t want to talk about it."

"Biden 'COULD' be in trouble." :auiqs.jpg:Famous last words that mean teats. Once again, you never say or debate anything of value. That's why you are a regular loser on this forum.

I'm a liar about what?

not about this

You poor little fool. All your idiotic postings and false bravado can't hide the fact that you as well as most Democrats, and nothing but scared little rabbits.

Be a real man and admit it: You're scared shitless right now. You know damned well that none of your candidates have a chance of beating Trump in a real election. You scared little bunnies have tried everything you could think of to shake President Trump loose, but he's still clamped onto your collective asses like a Rottweiler on a ghetto goblin.

How about the Supreme Court? Do you have any idea how you turdmongers are screwed over the next generation? Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and once Ginsberg kicks the bucket, it's all over but the crying.

You don't even understand the ramifications of a solid conservative ratio on the SC, do you? Consider this too: Do you have any idea how many conservatives Trump has appointed to the lower judicial benches over the last three year? Do you even have a clue how badly that is going to fuck up your little circle-jerk, possibly for the rest of your life?

It's pretty obvious you don't, otherwise you'd be curled up in your closet, sucking your thumb, and crying yourself to sleep every night, little bunny.

"Scared little rabbits." That's your entire argument. Lol! You and your ilk are so pitiful. You people never say anything.

I'm a liar about what?

not about this

"Scared little rabbits." That's your entire argument. Lol! You and your ilk are so pitiful. You people never say anything.

Go ahead and laugh it off. That's all you can do when you're screwed.

The one who said he wanted nothing from Ukraine was after they all got caught, and there is no record of the phone call. Next?

Oh ok, so Sondland is credible when he makes presumptions, but not when he accounts a call with Trump. I've always been warned about arguing with idiots, I guess you're the perfect example of why. You got anything else, idiot?

Lol! You don't need a payment to prove motive. You are so friggin ignorant.
I'm a liar about what?

not about this

You don't get the billion unless you fire the prosecutor who is looking into the company my son is working for without any experience and raking in hoards of cash.

Damn clear quid pro quo.

So Trump saying I don't want quid pro quo is evidence of quid pro quo? Then I guess Obama saying "I wasn't born in Kenya" is proof he was born in Kenya.

Works for me.

:auiqs.jpg:These idiotic defenses are priceless. There are no video quotes of Biden saying what you just said. "Unless you fire the prosecutor who is looking into the company my son is working" does not exist. You are a bald faced liar. No Quid Pro Quo. You are a liar.

Trump saying there is no Quid Pro Quo after getting caught pursuing that is still evidence of a Quid Pro Quo. No matter how you slice it, Trump and Sondland got caught. Sondland said there was a clear Quid Pro Quo. And he said it under sworn testimony. You lose again.

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

He doesn't get a vote.
Let the Democrats do it! The Liney Loopy Circus man will get his wish - A " beautiful thing " impeachment sooner than he thinks.

Oh ok, so Sondland is credible when he makes presumptions, but not when he accounts a call with Trump. I've always been warned about arguing with idiots, I guess you're the perfect example of why. You got anything else, idiot?

It's under sworn testimony and there are the transcripts. We also have Mulvaney admitting to it. Impeachment transcript: White House officials testify quid pro quo effort was coordinated with Mulvaney - CNNPolitics

And with no record of the phone call, while Trump stages that idiotic scene about no Pro Quo, after they got caught, could land Sondland a nice perjury prize? That's quite enough. I don't need anymore after all those screw ups by Trump, Mulvaney, and Sondland. Quite enough for any prosecutor as a matter of fact.

Surely you people can't be this stupid? Sondland had an agreement with Mulvaney to try and trigger Ukraine to do the investigations. Sondland talks to Trump on the phone confirming they are going to do the investigations. And it was in concert with Giuliani. You just can't make this shit up. There is 0% chance this is not a Quid Pro Quo. That's exactly what it was.

Last edited:

Go ahead and laugh it off. That's all you can do when you're screwed.
"Laugh it off?" At you maybe, but not at the situation. Trump is the most corrupt illegal president in US history. It's been a sad three years for this country that looks more like a sanctuary country for criminals.

I'm a liar about what?

not about this

Damn clear quid pro quo.

Works for me.

:auiqs.jpg:These idiotic defenses are priceless. There are no video quotes of Biden saying what you just said. "Unless you fire the prosecutor who is looking into the company my son is working" does not exist. You are a bald faced liar. No Quid Pro Quo. You are a liar.

Trump saying there is no Quid Pro Quo after getting caught pursuing that is still evidence of a Quid Pro Quo. No matter how you slice it, Trump and Sondland got caught. Sondland said there was a clear Quid Pro Quo. And he said it under sworn testimony. You lose again.

Yes there is. And there is no video of Trump saying I'm holding up the cash until you investigate Biden but that's not stopping you from lying about it.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Biden flat out admitted it. WITH THOSE WORDS.

I'm a liar about what?

not about this

Damn clear quid pro quo.

Works for me.

Yes there is. And there is no video of Trump saying I'm holding up the cash until you investigate Biden but that's not stopping you from lying about it.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

You don't need that kind of proof. One more time for the intellectually challenged.
Surely you people can't be this stupid? Sondland had an agreement with Mulvaney to try and trigger Ukraine to do the investigations. Sondland talks to Trump on the phone confirming they are going to do the investigations. And it was in concert with Giuliani. You just can't make this shit up. There is 0% chance this is not a Quid Pro Quo. That's exactly what it was.
You don't need for Trump to tell Ukraine he is holding up the cash. Trump was already doing it you fool. Then he realized he was caught, and then he released the cash.

I'm a liar about what?

not about this

Damn clear quid pro quo.

Works for me.

You don't need that kind of proof. One more time for the intellectually challenged.
You don't need for Trump to tell Ukraine he is holding up the cash. Trump was already doing it you fool. Then he realized he was caught, and then he released the cash.

And where is proof of ANY OF THAT? I don't mean some liberal rag never trumper website. I mean a real news website. You just make this shit up and call it your case against Trump when we have Joe Biden admitting ON CAMERA of doing quid pro quo and your head is stuck so far up your ass you're lucking your own prostate.

I'm a liar about what?

not about this

Damn clear quid pro quo.

Works for me.

No there isn't. That video never says that. You're a liar.

Damn clear quid pro quo.

Works for me.

And where is proof of ANY OF THAT? I don't mean some liberal rag never trumper website. I mean a real news website. You just make this shit up and call it your case against Trump when we have Joe Biden admitting ON CAMERA of doing quid pro quo and your head is stuck so far up your ass you're lucking your own prostate.
Sworn testimony you dumb ass. That's how there is proof. The transcript. That's how there is proof. And there will never be a camera on Joe Biden you idiot admitting a Quid Pro Quo, because first, it never was, and you still don't know what it is. Lol!

You keep going around in circles. The proof is overwhelming. Stop defying the laws of logic, reasoning, and the truth. Trump got caught. It's that simple.

Impeachment transcript: White House officials testify quid pro quo effort was coordinated with Mulvaney - CNNPolitics If you can't understand and accept the findings from this video, then you're just dishonest and a waste of everyone's time.

It's under sworn testimony and there are the transcripts. We also have Mulvaney admitting to it. Impeachment transcript: White House officials testify quid pro quo effort was coordinated with Mulvaney - CNNPolitics

And with no record of the phone call, while Trump stages that idiotic scene about no Pro Quo, after they got caught, could land Sondland a nice perjury prize? That's quite enough. I don't need anymore after all those screw ups by Trump, Mulvaney, and Sondland. Quite enough for any prosecutor as a matter of fact.

LMAO, the principles on the call say there wasn't a quid pro quo, both continue to say it. Sondland admitted there was no person on earth that told him there was. If Sondland acted on his presumptions, that on him. So yeah, you're making your shit up.

LMAO, the principles on the call say there wasn't a quid pro quo, both continue to say it. Sondland admitted there was no person on earth that told him there was. If Sondland acted on his presumptions, that on him. So yeah, you're making your shit up.

"Principles on the call?" :auiqs.jpg:Which one? The call that doesn't exist, or the one where Trump is asking Sondland if they were going to do it?

And the agreement between Sondland and Mulvaney? Impeachment transcript: White House officials testify quid pro quo effort was coordinated with Mulvaney - CNNPolitics

I'm a liar about what?

not about this

Well I will say this: How are you going to stop Donald J. Trump?

Forum List

Back