🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox news analyst tells us he would impeach Trump

Napolitano is a never-Trumper idiot. FOX gives too much audience to the never-Trumpers and Crayola-eating leftist retards like Juan Williams and Donna Brazile.

That's how they consistently beat the other network's ratings.

Napolitano was suspended by Fox for overzealously pushing the Trump lie about Obama spying on Trump. Napolitano os not a never Trumper. He has seen what Trump has done and he disagrees with it. Everything he said was fact. You have offered no facts, only insults.

Entirely untrue. The fact that the Obama administration zealously conducted surveillance on Trump and the Trump campaign is pretty much common knowledge. Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Laura Ingram have been uncovering the details about that for the last three years.

So why haven't they been fired?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The IG has just concluded that Trump's campaign wasen't spied on but go ahead & listen to Fox Rape Channel goons because they blow smoke up your ass to make you feel all warm inside. You want a binkie also for your whine?

Wow. So you can read reports even before they are released. How many binkies have you eaten?

His credibility is zero. See politifact. And fuck off.
If that were the case, you would have mounted a challenge. You didn't. That makes you a loser.
a challenge about what? the man is a fking nobody on TV. that's all one needs to know. you're obviously looking at it from a prospective that thinks you gain points cause you think he's one of us denouncing trump. but alas, nope.
Your retarded attacks on the messenger are your weaknesses. You are boring because you are functionally brain dead in debating anything. You're just a loser who says nothing.
a messenger is someone that presents me with something. you have not, and since you didn't, are just a loser.
You are blind, deaf, and dumb. Multiple witnesses testified against Trump that confirmed his Quid Pro, Quo. But you will never debate that because you don't know how. You're a weakling and a loser. You always say nothing.
except the guy on the other end of it, the PM of Ukraine. He said nope. and please post where in the transcript was mention of a payment to anything. I'll wait, forever.

Another one saying and debating nothing. Lol!
There is nothing to debate. The judge has an opinion. That opinion is no more or less important than anyone elses.
His opinion is shared in fact based on multiple witnesses in sworn testimony that Republicans in the committee could not challenge. And it is more important, because Republicans in committee have not countered the facts. Their only defense is that Ukraine interfered in the election and our intelligence agencies said it was Russia. Therefore, they have no defense of Trump. It doesn't exist. Nada! Nothing! They lost the court battle.
opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. you have no facts, otherwise you would actually present them. and yet here you are, still losing.
The facts of the case were already presented by multiple witnesses in sworn testimony against Trump, backed up by non-existent defenses on the Republican side. You are still presenting us with brain dead defenses that say nothing. You're a loser. Look at how many on your side are coming to your defense. Lol! They are just smart enough to know there is no defense of Trump. Too bad you are not.
name one fact. please, cause what I watched were people either pissed they lost their job or had an opinion of policy different than the man voted to have the policy implemented.
Here's the Proof that Trump's "No Quid Pro Quo" Call Never Happened

Trump’s “No Quid Pro Quo” Statements Are Clear Evidence of His Ukraine Motives

Impeachment inquiry: Sondland's bombshell testimony blows holes in Trump's Ukraine defence

Impeachment transcript: White House officials testify quid pro quo effort was coordinated with Mulvaney - CNNPolitics

There is nothing to debate. The judge has an opinion. That opinion is no more or less important than anyone elses.
His opinion is shared in fact based on multiple witnesses in sworn testimony that Republicans in the committee could not challenge. And it is more important, because Republicans in committee have not countered the facts. Their only defense is that Ukraine interfered in the election and our intelligence agencies said it was Russia. Therefore, they have no defense of Trump. It doesn't exist. Nada! Nothing! They lost the court battle.
opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. you have no facts, otherwise you would actually present them. and yet here you are, still losing.
The facts of the case were already presented by multiple witnesses in sworn testimony against Trump, backed up by non-existent defenses on the Republican side. You are still presenting us with brain dead defenses that say nothing. You're a loser. Look at how many on your side are coming to your defense. Lol! They are just smart enough to know there is no defense of Trump. Too bad you are not.
name one fact. please, cause what I watched were people either pissed they lost their job or had an opinion of policy different than the man voted to have the policy implemented.

Impeachment inquiry: Sondland's bombshell testimony blows holes in Trump's Ukraine defence

Impeachment transcript: White House officials testify quid pro quo effort was coordinated with Mulvaney - CNNPolitics
I asked you did the transcript have any mention of money in it. Did it? Cause they all said the transcript was good. each was asked if they had a crime the president committed. any say yes? hmmmm still no facts from ya son.

If that were the case, you would have mounted a challenge. You didn't. That makes you a loser.
a challenge about what? the man is a fking nobody on TV. that's all one needs to know. you're obviously looking at it from a prospective that thinks you gain points cause you think he's one of us denouncing trump. but alas, nope.
Your retarded attacks on the messenger are your weaknesses. You are boring because you are functionally brain dead in debating anything. You're just a loser who says nothing.
a messenger is someone that presents me with something. you have not, and since you didn't, are just a loser.
You are blind, deaf, and dumb. Multiple witnesses testified against Trump that confirmed his Quid Pro, Quo. But you will never debate that because you don't know how. You're a weakling and a loser. You always say nothing.
except the guy on the other end of it, the PM of Ukraine. He said nope. and please post where in the transcript was mention of a payment to anything. I'll wait, forever.
Lol! You don't need a payment to prove motive. You are so friggin ignorant.

I asked you did the transcript have any mention of money in it. Did it? Cause they all said the transcript was good.
It doesn't need to. All you have to have is motive. The fact that the money was withheld until Trump got caught with the scheme is all you need. You have been presented a mountain of evidence. You're just a sour sore loser.

well yeah you sort of have to to say quid pro quo. look it up. in fact, watch sleepy joe's admitting to one.

I asked you did the transcript have any mention of money in it. Did it? Cause they all said the transcript was good.
It doesn't need to. All you have to have is motive.
well you have to have evidence of motive. where is it?

you still can't get past the PM saying nope.

Napolitano is a never-Trumper idiot. FOX gives too much audience to the never-Trumpers and leftist retards like Juan Williams and Donna Brazile.

That's how they consistently beat the other network's ratings.
Still no one is saying anything. If you can't debate Napolitano, then why make an idiot of yourself? Makes no sense.

And your big argument is, "Napalitano said so and he works for Fox". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA Dipshit.
You do know, that calling me a "dipshit" is the same as saying I have no counter argument so I'll just toss out name calling. It happens to be the best you can do. Which means you're a big friggin loser. Come on loser, can't you do better than chicken shit name calling?

OMG, you are so friggin retarded. "Motive?" :auiqs.jpg:You don't know? Damn man, you are one dumb Trump stooge.

well yeah you sort of have to to say quid pro quo. look it up. in fact, watch sleepy joe's admitting to one.
I can't look it up and neither can you. You're also a liar.

OMG, you are so friggin retarded. "Motive?" :auiqs.jpg:You don't know? Damn man, you are one dumb Trump stooge.
so nothing huh? at least you admit it.

I'm a liar about what?

not about this

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

/—-/ The Judge is just pizzed that Trump didn’t appoint him to the USSC. He’s lashing out.

These Trump Toads just can't debate the facts the judge spits out. This is so telling as to how weak Trump's base really is.

Once again, what facts did he spit out? All I heard were some policy disagreements and factually incorrect bullshit. Just because he spits it out doesn't make it true. He cried about Trump moving a few soldiers in Syria, so the fuck what? That's a policy disagreement, not a crime. Come on commie tell us what facts you'd like to debate.

he's a leftist, and therefore, has no facts.

Yep, that's the second time I've challenged the commie to be specific, all he does is run away. He's not interested in debate.

Go to post#183 loser. You won't be challenging anyone with anything intelligent.

/—-/ The Judge is just pizzed that Trump didn’t appoint him to the USSC. He’s lashing out.
These Trump Toads just can't debate the facts the judge spits out. This is so telling as to how weak Trump's base really is.

Once again, what facts did he spit out? All I heard were some policy disagreements and factually incorrect bullshit. Just because he spits it out doesn't make it true. He cried about Trump moving a few soldiers in Syria, so the fuck what? That's a policy disagreement, not a crime. Come on commie tell us what facts you'd like to debate.

Yep, that's the second time I've challenged the commie to be specific, all he does is run away. He's not interested in debate.

Go to post#183 loser. You won't be challenging anyone with anything intelligent.
what about it? you have no evidence of motive. none. sorry. the PM calls you a liar.

I'm a liar about what?

not about this

What' was the Quid Pro Quo? :auiqs.jpg:Exactly! You can't name one. Like I said you're a liar with your own video.

I'm a liar about what?

not about this

What' was the Quid Pro Quo? :auiqs.jpg:Exactly! You can't name one. Like I said you're a liar with your own video.

I posted it for you junior, hit the play arrow and listen.

what about it? you have no evidence of motive. none. sorry. the PM calls you a liar.
The motive was dirt on Biden. He told his people to talk to Rudy about investigating Biden. Ukraine said they would do it according to Sondland. That's a conspiracy to defraud the US in a presidential election with a foreign government. This has been repeated over and over proving you are brain dead to the facts.

The motive was dirt on Biden. He told his people to talk to Rudy about investigating Biden. Ukraine said they would do it according to Sondland. That's a conspiracy to defraud the US in a presidential election with a foreign government. This has been repeated over and over proving you are brain dead to the facts.
how is that illegal? Trump can find out all the dirt he can on anyone he wants to. explain why it's illegal.

I'm a liar about what?

not about this

I posted it for you junior, hit the play arrow and listen.

Already did. You do not know what Quid Pro Quo is. Nothing in that video proves that. Nor can you make a case.

Forum List

Back