🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox news analyst tells us he would impeach Trump

What' was the Quid Pro Quo? :auiqs.jpg:Exactly! You can't name one. Like I said you're a liar with your own video.
I posted it for you junior, hit the play arrow and listen.
Already did. You do not know what Quid Pro Quo is. Nothing in that video proves that. Nor can you make a case.

You poor little fool. All your idiotic postings and false bravado can't hide the fact that you as well as most Democrats, and nothing but scared little rabbits.

Be a real man and admit it: You're scared shitless right now. You know damned well that none of your candidates have a chance of beating Trump in a real election. You scared little bunnies have tried everything you could think of to shake President Trump loose, but he's still clamped onto your collective asses like a Rottweiler on a ghetto goblin.

So what are you going to do? What can you do?

Nothing. :21:

How about the Supreme Court? Do you have any idea how you turdmongers are screwed over the next generation? Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and once Ginsberg kicks the bucket, it's all over but the crying.

You don't even understand the ramifications of a solid conservative ratio on the SC, do you? Consider this too: Do you have any idea how many conservatives Trump has appointed to the lower judicial benches over the last three year? Do you even have a clue how badly that is going to fuck up your little circle-jerk, possibly for the rest of your life?

It's pretty obvious you don't, otherwise you'd be curled up in your closet, sucking your thumb, and crying yourself to sleep every night, little bunny.
"Scared little rabbits." That's your entire argument. Lol! You and your ilk are so pitiful. You people never say anything.

Well I will say this: How are you going to stop Donald J. Trump?
The voting booth and law enforcement will take care of Trump like they did Duncan Hunter and Michael cohen for the same crimes.

And you, you have no self respect or love for country because you support and respect criminals. It's who you are as a human being. Nothing I can do about that but to call out every deplorable I see.

Wow, I'm impressed. Evidently you didn't watch the public hearings, all admitted to making assumptions, presumptions and suppositions. None testified to first hand knowledge, the only one that actually spoke to Trump on the topic, said Trump said he wanted nothing from Ukriane except for them to do what they campaigned on. You're a loser on this one, just like the left wing hate sites you linked to.

Anything else you'd like to debate?

The one who said he wanted nothing from Ukraine was after they all got caught, and there is no record of the phone call. Next?

Oh ok, so Sondland is credible when he makes presumptions, but not when he accounts a call with Trump. I've always been warned about arguing with idiots, I guess you're the perfect example of why. You got anything else, idiot?

It's under sworn testimony and there are the transcripts. We also have Mulvaney admitting to it. Impeachment transcript: White House officials testify quid pro quo effort was coordinated with Mulvaney - CNNPolitics

And with no record of the phone call, while Trump stages that idiotic scene about no Pro Quo, after they got caught, could land Sondland a nice perjury prize? That's quite enough. I don't need anymore after all those screw ups by Trump, Mulvaney, and Sondland. Quite enough for any prosecutor as a matter of fact.

Surely you people can't be this stupid? Sondland had an agreement with Mulvaney to try and trigger Ukraine to do the investigations. Sondland talks to Trump on the phone confirming they are going to do the investigations. And it was in concert with Giuliani. You just can't make this shit up. There is 0% chance this is not a Quid Pro Quo. That's exactly what it was.

LMAO, the principles on the call say there wasn't a quid pro quo, both continue to say it. Sondland admitted there was no person on earth that told him there was. If Sondland acted on his presumptions, that on him. So yeah, you're making your shit up.

"Principles on the call?" :auiqs.jpg:Which one? The call that doesn't exist, or the one where Trump is asking Sondland if they were going to do it?

And the agreement between Sondland and Mulvaney? Impeachment transcript: White House officials testify quid pro quo effort was coordinated with Mulvaney - CNNPolitics

The call between the presidents, idiot. You commies are the best tools Russia has.

a52b6fcf8c842e74ad203a6d077d6cc8.gif
And suddenly nepolitano, previously a darling of the right, becomes a RINO.
They are lost in the wilderness over this and only attack me and the judge. They're cultist weaklings. You gotta love it.
attack you? don't flatter yourself. too fking funny. attack. you have no idea what that would look like. wishful thinker you are.
Yes, yes... We are all terrified of your capslocking skills.

The one who said he wanted nothing from Ukraine was after they all got caught, and there is no record of the phone call. Next?

Oh ok, so Sondland is credible when he makes presumptions, but not when he accounts a call with Trump. I've always been warned about arguing with idiots, I guess you're the perfect example of why. You got anything else, idiot?

It's under sworn testimony and there are the transcripts. We also have Mulvaney admitting to it. Impeachment transcript: White House officials testify quid pro quo effort was coordinated with Mulvaney - CNNPolitics

And with no record of the phone call, while Trump stages that idiotic scene about no Pro Quo, after they got caught, could land Sondland a nice perjury prize? That's quite enough. I don't need anymore after all those screw ups by Trump, Mulvaney, and Sondland. Quite enough for any prosecutor as a matter of fact.

Surely you people can't be this stupid? Sondland had an agreement with Mulvaney to try and trigger Ukraine to do the investigations. Sondland talks to Trump on the phone confirming they are going to do the investigations. And it was in concert with Giuliani. You just can't make this shit up. There is 0% chance this is not a Quid Pro Quo. That's exactly what it was.

LMAO, the principles on the call say there wasn't a quid pro quo, both continue to say it. Sondland admitted there was no person on earth that told him there was. If Sondland acted on his presumptions, that on him. So yeah, you're making your shit up.

"Principles on the call?" :auiqs.jpg:Which one? The call that doesn't exist, or the one where Trump is asking Sondland if they were going to do it?

And the agreement between Sondland and Mulvaney? Impeachment transcript: White House officials testify quid pro quo effort was coordinated with Mulvaney - CNNPolitics

The call between the presidents, idiot. You commies are the best tools Russia has.

What about it? Trump asked the Ukrainian president for a favor furthering the narrative of Trump's guilt. There are so many different angles of Trump's guilt with his Quid Pro Quo, it's hard to keep up.

What about it? Trump asked the Ukrainian president for a favor furthering the narrative of Trump's guilt. There are so many different angles of Trump's guilt with his Quid Pro Quo, it's hard to keep up.

Perhaps you should look up the definition of "favor", words have meaning. And it's not what you commies chose to assign to them.

Perhaps you should look up the definition of "favor", words have meaning. And it's not what you commies chose to assign to them.

We know what the favor was courtesy of Sondland and Mulvaney. That's how the Quid Pro Quo was proven. The two of them agreed to pursue the Ukranian president to make the Biden announcement.

We know what the favor was courtesy of Sondland and Mulvaney. That's how the Quid Pro Quo was proven. The two of them agreed to pursue the Ukranian president to make the Biden announcement.

Damn you're stupid, a favor is done out of goodwill, not out of some sense of obligation. That said, "The two of them"? Were they acting on Sondland's presumption? BTW, when did Zelensky make the announcement?

Damn you're stupid, a favor is done out of goodwill, not out of some sense of obligation. That said, "The two of them"? Were they acting on Sondland's presumption? BTW, when did Zelensky make the announcement?

And I'm stupid? :auiqs.jpg:Boss, you don't know shit from shine. Your "goodwill" turned out to be a "requirement" to receive military aid in exchange for an announcement to investigate Biden. Whether the announcement came or not isn't relevant at all. The pursuit of said announcement to investigate, attached to conditions, is. Just because Trump called it a favor when it turned out to be much, much more, doesn't mean it stays a favor. How stupid do you have to be not to get that?

And I'm stupid? :auiqs.jpg:Boss, you don't know shit from shine. Your "goodwill" turned out to be a "requirement" to receive military aid in exchange for an announcement to investigate Biden. Whether the announcement came or not isn't relevant at all. The pursuit of said announcement to investigate, attached to conditions, is. Just because Trump called it a favor when it turned out to be much, much more, doesn't mean it stays a favor. How stupid do you have to be not to get that?

So tell the class, when the favor was completed? I know they got the aid, and if the favor was a requirement for the aid, you must have a date for us. RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tell the class, when the favor was completed? I know they got the aid, and if the favor was a requirement for the aid, you must have a date for us. RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where'd ya run off to commie?

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

No wonder he is no longer a judge. Now, let's hope his Fox Analyst days are over soon, too. What happened to Shepard Smith?.

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

Judge "New World Order" has been a Trump Hater since Trump rejected him as a candidate for The Supreme Court. Why FOX keeps putting this fool on the air is beyond me. He is definitely biased.

That's the stupidest thing I've read yet from these Trump Sheep. "New world order?" WTF? The judge was explaining the value of the Constitution and the rule of law. Are you so up Trump's fat ass you can't see past your nose? Damn man, you are totally out to lunch. "New world order." :auiqs.jpg:

ISIS is not going to send you a Christmas Card this year. And neither is the UN. Now go make some Putin Puddin for your dead daddy Al Baghdadi.

The fag store was all out of him so he had to rush off to restock the store.

No wonder he is no longer a judge. Now, let's hope his Fox Analyst days are over soon, too. What happened to Shepard Smith?.

That's it? That's your counter argument. :auiqs.jpg:Damn folks, where the hell did this loser come from?

A "favor" was never completed, because it turned into a bribe through extortion. Lol! Boss, you showed up late to this game. All these things have been proven with no counter arguments from Nunes and his corrupt committee members.

The fag store was all out of him so he had to rush off to restock the store.
Nothing like injecting your classless homophobic hatred in a debate that has nothing to do with anything. Gotta suck for you when you have to carry that kind of hate around?

Oh yea, the gays did what to you again?

Judge "New World Order" has been a Trump Hater since Trump rejected him as a candidate for The Supreme Court. Why FOX keeps putting this fool on the air is beyond me. He is definitely biased.

That's the stupidest thing I've read yet from these Trump Sheep. "New world order?" WTF? The judge was explaining the value of the Constitution and the rule of law. Are you so up Trump's fat ass you can't see past your nose? Damn man, you are totally out to lunch. "New world order." :auiqs.jpg:

Only someone insane could spout off Hatred for THE US and it's president 24-7, 365 and do it for FREE. So which is it? Are you Insane or getting paid by an Enemy of The United States?

Where is the hatred, when I'm the only one praising the Constitution and the rule of law? You're full of shit because you damn sure aren't touting the Constitution or the rule of law. You're fighting against it in support of criminals and I'm fighting for the rule of law by telling the world 24/7 that Trump is a criminal, and that his candy ass weak supporters have no defense for this piece of shit.

Only someone insane could spout off Hatred for THE US and it's president 24-7, 365 and do it for FREE. So which is it? Are you Insane or getting paid by an Enemy of The United States?

Where is the hatred, when I'm the only one praising the Constitution and the rule of law? You're full of shit because you damn sure aren't touting the Constitution or the rule of law. You're fighting against it in support of criminals and I'm fighting for the rule of law by telling the world 24/7 that Trump is a criminal, and that his candy ass weak supporters have no defense for this piece of shit.

I've never seen anyone troll their own thread so hard.

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Signed by President Clinton in 2000

Click on the link - read the text - learn something.

A "favor" was never completed, because it turned into a bribe through extortion. Lol! Boss, you showed up late to this game. All these things have been proven with no counter arguments from Nunes and his corrupt committee members.

Wow, then it wasn't a requirement, was it? Perhaps you should stop throwing around words you obviously don't understand.

Also you obviously haven't seen the reporting on the minority report on the impeachment hoax, they put out 110 pages of counter arguments. But hey, feel free to keep being a lying commie, it's great entertainment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back