FOX News at it again.

Ya know, I consider myself a conservative, but Fox News is an embarrassment. News orgs should be unbiased. Just cause the other news outlets have a bias doesn't mean that they should swing the other way.

All from Fox News:

beltwayboys-chafee-d-5.jpg

oreilly-foley-d-2.jpg

Lamar%20-%20D.jpg

McCainD-AZ.jpg

This one happened about 2 years BEFORE he switched parties:

specter-democrat-hume.thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
Specter is officially a Dem . . . . now. ;)

Maybe they put a D next to an R's name because they think the person acts like a D. I have no clue.

So what have we all learned from this thread? That Fox purposely misidentifies the part affiliation of Republican politicians in trouble? Not really, though it is suspicious. At best all that has been proven is that they need to hire proof readers for their graphics, not to mention their running scroll at the bottom of the screen. Last time I watched FN, I was astonished at the number of misspellings. I can't imagine it has changed over the last few months.

So what have we all learned from this thread? That Fox purposely misidentifies the part affiliation of Republican politicians in trouble? Not really, though it is suspicious. At best all that has been proven is that they need to hire proof readers for their graphics, not to mention their running scroll at the bottom of the screen. Last time I watched FN, I was astonished at the number of misspellings. I can't imagine it has changed over the last few months.

speedoflight.jpg

Okay...lets just say for a moment that labeling someone a (D), instead of (R) is a typo.

That's a hell of a typo. It's one letter. And if it was a typo, why didn't they label him a (T), which is right beside (R).

And I find it amazing that they actually get the person's name right. They could just as easily call him Marc Sandford...which would have been a typo.

I'm waiting to see FAUXnews label the governor of Florida, Governor Charlie Christ.

LOOK CLOSELY

THEY put a (D) after his name....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! instead of the (R)....

If this is not photoshopped somehow, then FOX is the BIGGEST LYING SCUM that exists as a supposed news station....and really IS FAUX NEWS...

What is this the 4th or 5th time, that they lied and put a (D) after a REPUBLICAN political figure in trouble's name.... How can they CONTINUALLY GET AWAY with this kind of CRAP and call themselves a News channel is beyond reason....maybe they think it is funny, I dunno, but it certainly isn't professional or the standard of what I thought a news channel should be, in ANY MANNER.

Hopefully this REALLY did not happen AGAIN with them putting a (D) and it is played with by some techie internet person...

:clap2:
aahahahahahaaaa!!!! Ohhhh I love it! :lol:

Maybe trhey should have put a big "X" like CNN did to Cheney?

hmmmmm, i honestly forgot about that! Remind me to add CNN to my scum list when they do it a second time or more.....and no reneging, I will! :D
they've done it more than once

LOL
its called an error

Okay...lets just say for a moment that labeling someone a (D), instead of (R) is a typo.

That's a hell of a typo. It's one letter. And if it was a typo, why didn't they label him a (T), which is right beside (R).

And I find it amazing that they actually get the person's name right. They could just as easily call him Marc Sandford...which would have been a typo.

I'm waiting to see FAUXnews label the governor of Florida, Governor Charlie Christ.
the D and R are pretty close

http://developer.apple.com/document...-G4/12inchPowerBookG4/art/040945021715_06.gif

pic is rather large so i just put the link

http://developer.apple.com/document...-G4/12inchPowerBookG4/art/040945021715_06.gif

Yes...D & R are close on the keyboard.

However, who presses the "R" key with the same finger that they press the "D" key, besides a hunt-n'-pecker?

The "R" key is pressed by the left index finger, as is T, F, G. Therefore, "D" would be a mild stretch for a typo for "R".

However, who presses the "R" key with the same finger that they press the "D" key, besides a hunt-n'-pecker?

The "R" key is pressed by the left index finger, as is T, F, G. Therefore, "D" would be a mild stretch for a typo for "R".
does it REALLY matter to anyone but a massive partisan moron?
;)
i mean come on
it was an ERROR
every station in the WORLD has these errors

My aren't we a bit slow, eh?

What party does Gov. Sanford belong too again?

OOOOppppsss!

I don't think its a conspiracy, rather just a typo!

Funny that they only make the typo when its a Republican who is going through a scandal.

Why is that exactly, hmmm?

;)
i mean come on
it was an ERROR

Care to point to another station that specified that a scandal ridden Democrat was actually a Republican?

.....twice?

;)
i mean come on
it was an ERROR

Care to point to another station that specified that a scandal ridden Democrat was actually a Republican?

.....twice?
it figures a fucking moron like you thinks its some conspiracy

yeah this makes them look so good
:rolleyes:

Fox News always reliable for a good laugh, comedy central should dip into their talent pool.

Forum List

Back