Fox News CEO in deep trouble?

JoeNormal

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2012
Gretchen Carlsonā€™s Sexual-Harassment Lawsuit May Allow Murdoch Sons to Finally Oust Roger Ailes From Fox News

Based on what Carlsonā€™s camp is saying, it appears her lawsuit could unleash a torrent of new allegations from other women. ā€œHeā€™s the Bill Cosby of media,ā€ Carlsonā€™s lawyer, Nancy Erika Smith, told me today. ā€œMy office is being deluged with calls and website contacts from women. I donā€™t even have a count anymore ā€¦ Women as young as 16 who said he demanded oral sex. Another said during an interview that he said, ā€˜Take off your bra.ā€™ She was devastated.ā€ Smith told me sheā€™s forwarding the names of women who agreed to be interviewed to journalists. The New York Times currently has multiple reporters working on the story.

So far, no women have gone on the record. But Carlson isnā€™t the first to publicly challenge the Fox chief. In my 2014 biography of Ailes, I reported three incidents where Ailes made inappropriate sexual comments at women in professional settings. One of the women, Randi Harrison, said that when she interviewed for a producing job at NBC in the early '80s, Ailes said heā€™d increase her salary by $100 a week in exchange for sex. After the incident, Ailesā€™s friend John Huddy tracked Harrison down and asked her at a bar if she was wearing a wire.

When you look like this, you need all the power and money you can get.

ailes_copy.jpg

Unfounded and unprovable allegations are the modern equivalent of the scarlet letter

Sexual harassment is one of the hardest crimes to prosecute because the only witnesses are the accused and the accuser. That's why it is rampant, it's hard to get caught and the accuser usually has some leverage, like a woman's JOB.

Good for Gretchen Carlson, I didn't know she had the spine or guts to do it.

Ailes makes his female anchors dress like Las Vegas cocktail waitresses. Anybody can see that. That's part of the agreement if he gives them a job. Carlson revealed this a few years ago to a reporter and it was supposed to stay off the record.

Hey Joe... Did you ever start an OP on the slickmiester? He said, she said usually does not work... Unless you payoff the accuser they just fade away in the trash pile of history...

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report

President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history

:haha:

Hey Joe... Did you ever start an OP on the slickmiester? He said, she said usually does not work... Unless you payoff the accuser they just fade away in the trash pile of history...

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report

President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history

:haha:
Well, we can only hope that Ailes isn't quite as well connected or influential as Clinton.

Kind of strange you believe ole slick willie can play slap and tickle at the office, but you wish ill will on Mr. Ailes. Can you spell hypocrite?

Kind of strange you believe ole slick willie can play slap and tickle at the office, but you wish ill will on Mr. Ailes. Can you spell hypocrite?
Where did I say that I thought Clinton should be able to get away with it?

No office sexual harassment on Bill, hater dupes- Monica was after HIM. Fox hierarchy should be in prison just for the hate and misinformation they foist on the hater dupes. A disgrace.

Please don't put words in my mouth... All I done was ask a question re: you posting an OP about Mr. Ailes and if you ever subjected the same standards to willie? You indicated that everything would be all right if Mr. Ailes had enough money and new the right people... Sounds like liberal moral code to me...

Please don't put words in my mouth... All I done was ask a question re: you posting an OP about Mr. Ailes and if you ever subjected the same standards to willie? You indicated that everything would be all right if Mr. Ailes had enough money and new the right people... Sounds like liberal moral code to me...
Bill never sexually harassed an employee. Monica was after him, told her friends in Beverly Hills she had her "presidential kneepads"...never mentioned on Fox of course, hater dupe.

I don't see where Ailes did anything wrong. He made an offer, she turned it down, case closed.

I indicated that Clinton apparently had the connections and influence to get away with it because he never served any time. Ailes? Who knows. Whatever approval you think I've given Clinton is a figment of your right wing imagination.

Whatever approval you think I've given Clinton is a figment of your right wing imagination.

Your lack of an OP on willie was all the approval needed, but you made damn sure you degraded Mr. Ailes through public humiliation. I think we know where your loyalties lie. Like I said can you spell hypocrite?

Whatever approval you think I've given Clinton is a figment of your right wing imagination.

Your lack of an OP on willie was all the approval needed, but you made damn sure you degraded Mr. Ailes through public humiliation. I think we know where your loyalties lie. Like I said can you spell hypocrite?
It sounds like you must be a dyed-in-the-wool Fox News fan. That's something not many people would admit these days.

Who and what I watch and listen to is irrelevant to your OP. All I was doing was pointing out you very hypocritical bias. All indications point to your love for the left leaning ilk you learn from...

Unfounded and unprovable allegations are the modern equivalent of the scarlet letter

Yes, where your own is concerned of course it is unproven. Of course it is a witch hunt.

But when the prize is Clinton, bloodlust makes the A fit like a glove.

No office sexual harassment on Bill, hater dupes- Monica was after HIM. Fox hierarchy should be in prison just for the hate and misinformation they foist on the hater dupes. A disgrace.

Hey dipshit... Did willie play slap and tickle with a intern in the Oval Office?

Forum List

Back