Fox News Chyron Slams Biden While Airing Trump Speech: “Wannabe Dictator Speaks at the White House After Having His Political Rival Arrested”

These so called "news" outlets keep playing these stupid games, taunting the other side that they dislike as if they're all middle schoolers. And everyone wonders why the other side keeps falling for fake news.

1. Trump doesn't have a defense yet, he doesn't even have lawyers.

2. Has anyone heard the tapes? You refuse to answer the question. Funny how you say the media shouldn't declare Trump guilty but you declared Biden guilty. Hypocrisy?
1. Trump's defense will be based on the PRA

2. Grassley said the tapes exist, so stay tuned. Look at the Bidens, Hunter's net worth $230,000,000 as a Navy flunkout and druggie, Huunter's laptop, Bobulinsky, many shell companies to launder money, money from America's adversaries going to Bidens all over the place, and the 1023 form. Now Grassley's claim about the 17 tapes. There is a lot of evidence, too bad the FBI Gestapo is covering up instead of investigating.

Whoever Wrote This Chyron at Fox News Deserves a Massive Raise

Apparently, not everyone at FNC is in the tank for Democrats!

rofl.gif
/-----/
2476426.gif

1. Trump's defense will be based on the PRA

2. Grassley said the tapes exist, so stay tuned. Look at the Bidens, Hunter's net worth $230,000,000 as a Navy flunkout and druggie, Huunter's laptop, Bobulinsky, many shell companies to launder money, money from America's adversaries going to Bidens all over the place, and the 1023 form. Now Grassley's claim about the 17 tapes. There is a lot of evidence, too bad the FBI Gestapo is covering up instead of investigating.
1. Trump’s defense is to persuade a court that military plans for the invasion of Iran (or documents similar to this) are his personal records. You’d have to be delusional to believe that. Do you?

2. No, Grassley didn’t claim that they exist and I’d he did, he’d be lying because he has no idea if they exist. I’ll ask one more time because you refuse to answer. Have you or any of the Republicans heard these tapes?

1. Trump’s defense is to persuade a court that military plans for the invasion of Iran (or documents similar to this) are his personal records. You’d have to be delusional to believe that. Do you?

2. No, Grassley didn’t claim that they exist and I’d he did, he’d be lying because he has no idea if they exist. I’ll ask one more time because you refuse to answer. Have you or any of the Republicans heard these tapes?
1. Trump's defense has many facets. The NRA, NARA's failures to do its job (see separate thread, "This tells you everything you need to know..."),

ITpARfm_d.webp

2. Prove that the tapes don't exist. Grassley said they do. We'll see if they can be produced. I don't know if Grassley or any Republican heard the tapes, unlike Schiff the LIAR who said he saw evidence of Russian Collusion. If/when they can be produced Biden is toast.

1. Trump's defense has many facets. The NRA, NARA's failures to do its job (see separate thread, "This tells you everything you need to know..."),

ITpARfm_d.webp

2. Prove that the tapes don't exist. Grassley said they do. We'll see if they can be produced. I don't know if Grassley or any Republican heard the tapes, unlike Schiff the LIAR who said he saw evidence of Russian Collusion. If/when they can be produced Biden is toast.
1. I have no idea what your allegation about NARA means. Your link is to the old article you already referenced that doesn’t say so. The picture is flatly false. That is an image of boxes being moved out of the Eisenhower Building, not the White House. NARA didn’t refuse to take custody of documents.

2. Grassley didn’t say that the tapes exist. That’s just flatly false.

The pundits all around describe all of the presidents as dictators and that is a real problem that only I have been able to figure out.

Either a dictatorship is not possible, or the government separation theory is not reliable.

If any of these pundits claim to be political scientists then they probably should not be using the "dictator" description, otherwise, they seemingly discredit the credentials they are claiming.

1. I have no idea what your allegation about NARA means. Your link is to the old article you already referenced that doesn’t say so. The picture is flatly false. That is an image of boxes being moved out of the Eisenhower Building, not the White House. NARA didn’t refuse to take custody of documents.

2. Grassley didn’t say that the tapes exist. That’s just flatly false.
1. Lets just let the court case play out. If Trump dies in prison its his own damn fault.

2. Grassley said that the 1023 form says that the 17 tapes exist. Getting the Biden Crime Family is more interesting now than Trump

And where are those "17 tapes"? Hmmm...
Talk about propaganda!

1. Lets just let the court case play out. If Trump dies in prison its his own damn fault.

2. Grassley said that the 1023 form says that the 17 tapes exist. Getting the Biden Crime Family is more interesting now than Trump
1. It’s news and people will continue to discuss it because it’s real. You may want to ignore it and shove it under the rug, but that’s just because it’s not good for Trump. His defenses against the allegations are pathetically weak.

2. Grassley didn’t claim they exist. He has no idea if they exist or not. All we have is hearsay. So yeah, the tapes are hype.

I don't see any links to the audio recordings.

Try again.

Except Fox isn't a news organization. It hasn't been for a long time. It is a propaganda arm of the right wing and conservatives.
They're just trying desperately to match OANN and Newsmax for a bend to the right. :)
~~~~~~
You're confused that is what CNN is all about. Remember the false flag operation by CNN accusing the US of using poison gas in Vietnam, and the Fiery but mostly peaceful chyron.

1686759091792.jpeg

1686759158707.jpeg

Forum List

Back