Fox News Chyron Slams Biden While Airing Trump Speech: “Wannabe Dictator Speaks at the White House After Having His Political Rival Arrested”

You are only partially correct. If the subject of a grand jury presentment has already been arrested, however, he has a right to present his own or other witness’s testimonies. Sometimes, assuming the subject knows about the grand jury presentment, he or she can still testify or have a witness called to testify.

So it isn’t “only” the prosecutors who present evidence. At least not always.
I've never heard of a Grand Jury defendant that's already been arrested and charged. Grand Juries indict for arrest and charges, though I've learned that anything is possible.

I've never heard of a Grand Jury defendant that's already been arrested and charged. Grand Juries indict for arrest and charges, though I've learned that anything is possible.
Your ignorance is profound.

For example, the former marine who choked out the subway asshole (sadly causing the asshole’s death) was arrested first and later had his case out before a grand jury. Now, sadly, he stands indicted.

I don’t care that you’ve never heard of this. It’s very common.

Fired Fox ‘Wannabe Dictator’ Producer Heads for a Better Job

17 Jun 2023 ~~ By M Dowling

Tucker Carlson began his most recent episode of Tucker on Twitter relating the story of a top Fox News producer who was just fired by the network. The producer had been with the network for a decade.
His offense was to air a chyron calling Joe Biden a “wannabe dictator” under a clip that was up for 27 seconds. The White House and other leftists immediately complained with Fox speedily apologizing.
Fox News ran two live video feeds next to one another. On the right, Donald Trump addressed his supporters in New Jersey. On the left, Joe Biden spoke at an event for the secretary general of NATO in Washington. Beneath those videos, at the bottom of the screen, Fox’s banner read “wannabe dictator speaks at the White House after having his political rival arrested.”
Alex McCaskill, the chyron producer, who previously worked with former primetime host Tucker Carlson, posted a comment to Instagram.
“Today was my last day at FOX. It’s been a wild 10 years and it was the best place I’ve ever worked because of the great people I’ve met,” McCaskill captioned a photo of him holding a box of his personal belongings. “But the time has come. I asked them to let meh go, and they finally did. To all my friends there: I will miss you forever.”

Commentary:
Best of Luck to you in your new job, Alex. … BTW, tell Tucker that we miss him and said HEY!
You can criticize Joey Xi Bai Dung all you want, except when telling the truth. Wannabes hate it when you expose them as tyrants.
Oddly, the moment Trump went down that escalator the same Maoist/DSA Democrats are so outraged that their beloved child molester Biden being called a dictator but had NO issue calling Donald Trump and his family every disgusting name in the book and continue to do so..
Such hypocrite loser Commies.

And where are those "17 tapes"?

Hmmm...

Talk about propaganda!

~~~~~~

Characteristics of A Police State, Part One

iu
I have been watching the attempted Deep State coup against the President all year, and keep thinking, as more comes out, it can’t get any worse. It keeps getting worse. The latest is the FBI raid on the President’s personal attorney’s offices.
How do I know this is part of the Deep State coup attempt and not an honest justice inquiry? Because if it was honest, this wouldn’t be the case:

@lukerosiak on Twitter: “In contrast to Cohen raid, DOJ has for 5 months entertained argument that DWS’s [Debbie Wasserman Schultz] laptop can’t be used as evidence in hacking probe because Awan, her IT guy who took the laptop AFTER he was banned from the network, wrote ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGE near it.”
Oh, you haven’t heard about the Imran Awan scandal? I’m not surprised, since the media is burying it. It proves that the Deep State is running the FBI like an arm of a police state, complete with media complicity, where real crimes are covered up if they are committed by people in favor, and fake crimes are fabricated for people in disfavor.

Forum List

Back