Fox News crumbles ...

Sean Hannity has attacked fellow Fox News host Megyn Kelly after Kelly gently put down Hannity for turning his top-rated Cable TV program into an infomercial for Donald Trump with adoring interviews of the candidate.

Hannity labeled the worst insult possible at the relentlessly right-wing TV channel: He accused Kelly of being a supporter of Hillary Clinton.

Trump even has Fox divided ..

LMAO

Hannity's still stung by losing his prime time slot.
To Kelly....amirite?

Kelly the Trump hater Hillary collaborator can go work at MSNBC for all I care.

Oh my.....trust me, uni-brow, you won't have any female anchors on MSNBC going over to Fox. But rest easy, Fox will give Kelly whatever she wants. She is the only thing holding the official RNC news channel together.
Educated people wouldn't be caught dead on MSNBC.

I suggest you note that Maddow, for starters, graduated from Stanford and received a doctorate from Oxford. Shall I continue?

only a matter of time before the real world bites them on the ass.

Fox News In Turmoil As Megyn Kelly May Bolt From Crumbling Network

Besides a ratings hit, losing Kelly would be devastating for the optics of Fox News. “On top of all their troubles they have, if they lose their ‘It girl,’ they’ll be in even worse shape,” one rival television executive told me. The Ailes scandal has given her additional leverage. “If I’m her agent, I’m thinking ka-ching,” the executive added. Kelly, who according to the L.A. Times makes around $10 million a year at Fox News, could possibly command double that when her current contract expires in July 2017, a figure more in line with what her in-house rival and nemesis Bill O’Reilly reportedly earns.

I really don't know why she would want to stay at FOX News? They steam rolled her over the Trump effect. In fact you can get on FOX News Facebook page, and there are Trumpet's all over the place criticizing her for not being soooooo nice to Trump. I imagine Kelly will end up on CNN--that's where most of FOX News viewership have gone. I think she even received some death threats from the Trumpet's.

Why would she want an audience that she has to spoon feed just the right amount of information, and nothing bad, only promote what they want to hear. Personally I think she has more integrity than that.

Here is a great article on this: We'll see if FOX News even survives after the election night Tsunami. After all they are responsible for giving Donald Trump an unprecedented 2 billion in free news coverage during the primaries.

"Fox News, meanwhile, has given Donald Trump the level of positive coverage that money could never (legally) buy, and as a result, they’ve dropped in the ratings. It’s no coincidence that as Trump enablers and outright supporters have focused more and more on Trump, their level of appeal has dropped. They don’t have the diversity of panelists CNN has managed to grab, and they don’t have hosts who allow both sides to speak freely.

What’s more, the rising star of Fox News, Megyn Kelly, was fast becoming the most popular personality, and then Donald Trump not only insulted her, but the network on multiple occasions met with Trump to try to work things out and get him to come back on the air. If Kelly decided not to remain with Fox News when her contract is up, Fox News would fall even further – and they would deserve it.

The quality of coverage is key, and Fox News is not providing it. What they have failed to realize is that Donald Trump is but a blip in the ratings. What people will perceive of you when he has come and gone is what will decide your fate. And, if the numbers continue to fall, you can pretty much guess what life is going to be like for them after Trump has gone."
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings? | RedState

Trump-vs-Megyn-Kelly1.png

Sean Hannity has attacked fellow Fox News host Megyn Kelly after Kelly gently put down Hannity for turning his top-rated Cable TV program into an infomercial for Donald Trump with adoring interviews of the candidate.

Hannity labeled the worst insult possible at the relentlessly right-wing TV channel: He accused Kelly of being a supporter of Hillary Clinton.

LMAO
"Relentlessly right wing TV channel"

LOL

God help you idiots when the real right wing channels pop up.

It has. It's called Breitbart and I suspect they are seeking a cable network option with Roger Ailes. He was fired from Fox you know because he was grabbing pussies.
The new Breitbart is only the beginning

You inbreds have started a war and now you are about to start getting shelled.

Nope. Unless you haven't noticed, the only war is within the GOP.

Oh my.....trust me, uni-brow, you won't have any female anchors on MSNBC going over to Fox. But rest easy, Fox will give Kelly whatever she wants. She is the only thing holding the official RNC news channel together.

Tell us what your education is and we'll compare it to people like Rachel Maddow.

Take your afternoon meds lib before you pop a forehead blood vessel or something.

I suggest you note that Maddow, for starters, graduated from Stanford and received a doctorate from Oxford. Shall I continue?
Maddow's audience is a fair bit less educated than she is.

Democrats as as whole are much less educated than she is.

She's a moron like well pretty much every liberal I ever met.

People have to understand. The Breitbart fans are only marginally educated enough to read, and if Fox turns their back on them, they have nothing else to listen to while working on their demolition derby entry down at the garage...

LMAO

LOL

It has. It's called Breitbart and I suspect they are seeking a cable network option with Roger Ailes. He was fired from Fox you know because he was grabbing pussies.

Thanks.

No Roger Ailes, please, but Breitbart would be a godsend. And Milo would blow the egomaniac OReilly off his throne << the one who makes sure everyone pays homage to him.
TV has everything but a true conservative voice.

Last edited:

Tell us what your education is and we'll compare it to people like Rachel Maddow.
Rachel Maddow is not representative of MSNBC.

People have to understand. The Breitbart fans are only marginally educated enough to read, and if Fox turns their back on them, they have nothing else to listen to while working on their demolition derby entry down at the garage...
You act like you can judge what actual intelligence is, or something.

LMAO

LOL

Thanks.

No Roger Ailes, please, but Breitbart would be a godsend. And Milo would blow the egomaniac OReilly off his throne he makes sure everyone pays homage to.
TV has everything but a true conservative voice.

because the World is moving closer to center ... like it or not.

only a matter of time before the real world bites them on the ass.

Fox News In Turmoil As Megyn Kelly May Bolt From Crumbling Network

Besides a ratings hit, losing Kelly would be devastating for the optics of Fox News. “On top of all their troubles they have, if they lose their ‘It girl,’ they’ll be in even worse shape,” one rival television executive told me. The Ailes scandal has given her additional leverage. “If I’m her agent, I’m thinking ka-ching,” the executive added. Kelly, who according to the L.A. Times makes around $10 million a year at Fox News, could possibly command double that when her current contract expires in July 2017, a figure more in line with what her in-house rival and nemesis Bill O’Reilly reportedly earns.

So which network is #1 for cable news?

:lmao:

You fucking commies, the lies you tell are laughable.

Forum List

Back