Fox News crumbles ...

Sean Hannity has attacked fellow Fox News host Megyn Kelly after Kelly gently put down Hannity for turning his top-rated Cable TV program into an infomercial for Donald Trump with adoring interviews of the candidate.

Hannity labeled the worst insult possible at the relentlessly right-wing TV channel: He accused Kelly of being a supporter of Hillary Clinton.

Trump even has Fox divided ..

LMAO
"Relentlessly right wing TV channel"

LOL

God help you idiots when the real right wing channels pop up.

It has. It's called Breitbart and I suspect they are seeking a cable network option with Roger Ailes. He was fired from Fox you know because he was grabbing pussies.

Thanks.

No Roger Ailes, please, but Breitbart would be a godsend. And Milo would blow the egomaniac OReilly off his throne he makes sure everyone pays homage to.
TV has everything but a true conservative voice.

because the World is moving closer to center ... like it or not.

Oh, really?

That should alter my revelations from God?

Incidentally, did you know that hell is actually located in the center of the earth?

Sean Hannity has attacked fellow Fox News host Megyn Kelly after Kelly gently put down Hannity for turning his top-rated Cable TV program into an infomercial for Donald Trump with adoring interviews of the candidate.

Hannity labeled the worst insult possible at the relentlessly right-wing TV channel: He accused Kelly of being a supporter of Hillary Clinton.

Trump even has Fox divided ..

LMAO
"Relentlessly right wing TV channel"

LOL

God help you idiots when the real right wing channels pop up.

It has. It's called Breitbart and I suspect they are seeking a cable network option with Roger Ailes. He was fired from Fox you know because he was grabbing pussies.

Thanks.

No Roger Ailes, please, but Breitbart would be a godsend. And Milo would blow the egomaniac OReilly off his throne he makes sure everyone pays homage to.
TV has everything but a true conservative voice.

because the World is moving closer to center ... like it or not.

Oh, really?

That should alter my revelations from God?

Incidentally, did you know that hell is actually located in the center of the earth?

really ... if the World was hard core conservative, there would be ample hard core conservative news channels for you to watch while you jack off ..

only a matter of time before the real world bites them on the ass.

Fox News In Turmoil As Megyn Kelly May Bolt From Crumbling Network

Besides a ratings hit, losing Kelly would be devastating for the optics of Fox News. “On top of all their troubles they have, if they lose their ‘It girl,’ they’ll be in even worse shape,” one rival television executive told me. The Ailes scandal has given her additional leverage. “If I’m her agent, I’m thinking ka-ching,” the executive added. Kelly, who according to the L.A. Times makes around $10 million a year at Fox News, could possibly command double that when her current contract expires in July 2017, a figure more in line with what her in-house rival and nemesis Bill O’Reilly reportedly earns.
Fox News will never go away.

What I've never been able to figure out...is what kind of collusion prevented someone else from creating a second Conservative media outlet.

Forum List

Back